The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Mohamedall

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Player Survey
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »
Thanks for all the responses! The main reasons I can extract here are gaining and losing money. Some have mentioned old graphics but if we take care of that, we'll never advance.

I've slso read about exp rates. Some finding them too high, others too low. Regarding advertising, we'll go on the toplists next month.

So far I'd have following suggestions:
  • More to do for med levels. Better drops.
  • GE to improve selling and buying skill resources.
  • Member skills doable up to a max level, e.g. 50
Dont ad ge
Plz do not add ge that will ruin the eco more more merchers.more.money people have to wait and sell tgere stuff if u ag ge prople will still quit

Typed this on my phone :-)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:08:45 pm by Mohamedall »

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2014, 01:36:15 pm »
why do you want to stay in the dark cave like really guys the graphics are amazing and i like it though it's bugged

1)and the reason of players are quitting is staking, for example: when a guy is in a roll suddenly he loses everything it's a good reason for him to quit since he only knows "staking"

2) that error bug,many players died because of that bug and lost there items which causes them to quit

3) the high drop rates at the beginning, i personally was upset because  i was a low level player i couldn't get these drops

so that's my opinion

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Nerdrage

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Pure
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2014, 01:36:43 pm »
So many good suggestions here. Somebody should sum them up in 1 topic and we could have a poll there.

Smithing and agility xp rates should be raised, yes.
Also adding pkp's could be a way to revive pking.

Offline Str Of Ice

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps-World (Emps-Scape)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2014, 02:01:11 pm »
1.Thomy some of the players are little and never visit the forums so they didnt know about the new client.
2.Some of the computers are kind of old so the graphics card cant handle Emps-World.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2014, 02:41:04 pm »
why do you want to stay in the dark cave like really guys the graphics are amazing and i like it though it's bugged
I would rather drive a 1967 Shelby GT500 or Mini Cooper 500 than the new McLaren P1.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2014, 02:43:04 pm »
As soon as you add better drops to lower monsters, the amount of that drop will increase vastly (see visage drops on all dragons, dfs has crashed hard and is not sellable as everyone has too many of them)

Also it's a fact that the amount of cash per player is just a fraction of what we had in old emps scape, that's why selling stuff is so hard right now. I think improving gold value of items to sell to general store would solve that, and maybe lootshare (would also take away the overload of loot items in the market).

It's impossible to keep every player satisfied, people will quit guaranteed. The lack of advertising makes the player count decline too.

Skills like agility, smithing (mainly these two) could get an xp buff (1.2x, 1.5x ?)

Thoughts everyone?

That's because you don't make items intended for great use to be frequent, there should be more dragon drops, and even a chance for having like a rare drop table something like a rare chance of getting 10m cash from bosses or a super rare chance from getting a valuable none tradable item that can help you get access to something where you can earn money. I'd say add a rarer drop to kbd like colored infinity or something where people will want the dfs for a purpose. Manipulating demand can easily be done with the right tactics.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »
I would rather drive a 1967 Shelby GT500 or Mini Cooper 500 than the new McLaren P1.
I would rather drive a Nissan GTR than a 1970 Lada. You can't really compare it like that.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2014, 02:58:38 pm »
I don't think there is anything wrong with the game in general.
Sometimes I'm just a bit bored in-game, and I think this is were the problem occurs..
e.g. Players who have ''completed'' the game for like 90% don't have an actual goal left, well you can set a goal to get 200m exp in some skill or make some bank.

Most people went staking because they're bored, and then they get cleaned, rage and lastly quit.

I don't think there is a reasonable way to fix this issue (since adding new content to the game takes time too and can't be done within a couple of hours)...  :-\

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2014, 03:03:24 pm »
Also i think that if you reset our banks you should have resetted our levels also. Completely fresh start for everybody. Make week or two of double exp in the beginning and then go back to normal exp rates. Too late to think about that tho.

Mary

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2014, 03:05:19 pm »
As soon as you add better drops to lower monsters, the amount of that drop will increase vastly (see visage drops on all dragons, dfs has crashed hard and is not sellable as everyone has too many of them)

Also it's a fact that the amount of cash per player is just a fraction of what we had in old emps scape, that's why selling stuff is so hard right now. I think improving gold value of items to sell to general store would solve that, and maybe lootshare (would also take away the overload of loot items in the market).

It's impossible to keep every player satisfied, people will quit guaranteed. The lack of advertising makes the player count decline too.

Skills like agility, smithing (mainly these two) could get an xp buff (1.2x, 1.5x ?)

Thoughts everyone?

That's because you don't make items intended for great use to be frequent, there should be more dragon drops, and even a chance for having like a rare drop table something like a rare chance of getting 10m cash from bosses or a super rare chance from getting a valuable none tradable item that can help you get access to something where you can earn money. I'd say add a rarer drop to kbd like colored infinity or something where people will want the dfs for a purpose. Manipulating demand can easily be done with the right tactics.
The lowest droprate we can set is 1 in 1000 and you see what that did when we added 1 in 1000 draconic visage drops to dragons.

Also i think that if you reset our banks you should have resetted our levels also. Completely fresh start for everybody. Make week or two of double exp in the beginning and then go back to normal exp rates. Too late to think about that tho.
Yep we already went over this but it's too late now.

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2014, 03:10:26 pm »

Thoughts everyone?

The lowest droprate we can set is 1 in 1000 and you see what that did when we added 1 in 1000 draconic visage drops to dragons.

Yep we already went over this but it's too late now.

Only black dragons should have gotten the visage drop added to their tables.

Offline Eaeetk

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2014, 03:30:49 pm »
Why didnt u make a fresh start ? that is my opinion, some people get jealous because mary has all skills 99 and he has to tryhard to get them and then just X

Mary

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2014, 03:32:39 pm »
Why didnt u make a fresh start ? that is my opinion, some people get jealous because mary has all skills 99 and he has to tryhard to get them and then just X
I worked very hard for my skills for 7 years straight, they're not set! I'd be very disappointed if the skills would have been reset.

Also i did most skills when the xp rates were still bad and there was no double xp weekend, you guys have it way easier right now.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2014, 03:34:18 pm »
I worked very hard for my skills for 7 years straight, they're not set! I'd be very disappointed if the skills would have been reset.

Also i did most skills when the xp rates were still bad and there was no double xp weekend, you guys have it way easier right now.
Did Draconas get all its levels reset when you had them transfered to Mary?

Mary

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2014, 03:35:44 pm »

Did Draconas get all its levels reset when you had them transfered to Mary?
Yes, see highscores, they're all reset. Technically i lost experience, not gained them, from high admins xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9