The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Straw Hat

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Fight Fire with Fire.....I mean with DFS
    • View Profile
Re: Player Survey
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2014, 05:21:32 am »
Hey All

Ok im gona try to say this without blaberring on.

Thomy I think mostly everyone I are generally always excited about the updates. Not down about them
I think its seems too easy to get high levels.. I think it should be a bit more challenging, don't you?
I think gaining levs should be more challenging and take more time.

Open gl took some time for me at first but didn't quit over it.
Game shutting down because of updates dont bother me.
Emps  is still as fun as before. but a bit too nerfed
I didnt want to mention this, but maybe George quitting had an impact on some players too :(

This is my feedback and I still play emps,  :D

Thank you

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 05:26:52 am by Straw Hat »

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2014, 06:15:04 am »
Hi,

Veterans still play, but  the problems are:
Empty wild
Not so helpful administration....
Not enough monsters
Not enough drops
No cluesrolls
Idk about the double xp, but the skills should be maxed a bit faster.
So overall more items and more monsters would make the game fun!!!

Bad Fight

Offline 0o Tast3rang

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2014, 07:42:19 am »
Well, i had over 20+ friends on emps-world that quited, the reason they quited was because they want the oldschool client back. Almost everyone wants the oldschool client back, the abby whips are so ugly etc.

Martin

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2014, 09:03:58 am »
Well, i had over 20+ friends on emps-world that quited, the reason they quited was because they want the oldschool client back. Almost everyone wants the oldschool client back, the abby whips are so ugly etc.
The old client is still there..?

Offline G4laxy

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2014, 09:20:36 am »
What martin said. When you start emps, you have the option to play open GL or classic..

Offline Nerdrage

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Pure
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2014, 09:32:09 am »
Oldschool graphics*

1. Staff isn't helpful - they rarely respond in game.
2. There's corruption and a lot of people take advantage of that.
3. Market is ruled by ~5 SUPER rich people - that's why the economy is fawked.
4. As much as I remember from the old days, this game was about pking. Since pking is dead people quit. The second most popular activity was skilling, but that isn't profitable so no point in that - people quit.
5. High drop rates in the beginning ruined the economy.
6. All these updates you are having. How about talking to the COMMUNITY before launching another? A poll would be nice, like in oldschool rs for example.

cba thinking more

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 10:25:57 am »
Oldschool graphics*

1. Staff isn't helpful - they rarely respond in game.
2. There's corruption and a lot of people take advantage of that.
3. Market is ruled by ~5 SUPER rich people - that's why the economy is fawked.
4. As much as I remember from the old days, this game was about pking. Since pking is dead people quit. The second most popular activity was skilling, but that isn't profitable so no point in that - people quit.
5. High drop rates in the beginning ruined the economy.
6. All these updates you are having. How about talking to the COMMUNITY before launching another? A poll would be nice, like in oldschool rs for example.

cba thinking more
Agreed with this

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 10:34:09 am »
Thanks for all the responses! The main reasons I can extract here are gaining and losing money. Some have mentioned old graphics but if we take care of that, we'll never advance.

I've slso read about exp rates. Some finding them too high, others too low. Regarding advertising, we'll go on the toplists next month.

So far I'd have following suggestions:
  • More to do for med levels. Better drops.
  • GE to improve selling and buying skill resources.
  • Member skills doable up to a max level, e.g. 50

Typed this on my phone :-)

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2014, 10:36:00 am »
Thanks for all the responses! The main reasons I can extract here are gaining and losing money. Some have mentioned old graphics but if we take care of that, we'll never advance.

I've slso read about exp rates. Some finding them too high, others too low. Regarding advertising, we'll go on the toplists next month.

Stop coding on the phone and people will start playing again

Mary

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2014, 10:58:46 am »
As soon as you add better drops to lower monsters, the amount of that drop will increase vastly (see visage drops on all dragons, dfs has crashed hard and is not sellable as everyone has too many of them)

Also it's a fact that the amount of cash per player is just a fraction of what we had in old emps scape, that's why selling stuff is so hard right now. I think improving gold value of items to sell to general store would solve that, and maybe lootshare (would also take away the overload of loot items in the market).

It's impossible to keep every player satisfied, people will quit guaranteed. The lack of advertising makes the player count decline too.

Skills like agility, smithing (mainly these two) could get an xp buff (1.2x, 1.5x ?)

Thoughts everyone?

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2014, 11:16:42 am »
I'm still playing emps-world, so i'm never gonna quit playing.
But, some reasons why a person would quit in my view.

First, the economy:
all these prices are insane compared to emps-scape. You see items that are 10x more worth then before and items that are 10x less worth, it all doesn't makes sense anymore. I know World just came back and the idea of removing all the banks to give all the players the same fairness, but you should spawn some cash or items give them to some random people to make these prices as they were, and with this i don't mean giving items to the usual people who get them first (if you've ever done this before, i dont know), but giving them to even the most newest players, it'll give the small players a huge chance to decide in the ongoing economy, compared to the usual richer get rich and the poor get rich eventually (but cant do as much impact on the eco then the big players)

Second the bugs/glitches etc:
i'm seeing a lot of people complaining about this that they lost their items, of which they really have worked hard for to get. it's always the hardest in the beginning, this only makes it worse.

Third, client problem:
As you said before, some players have problems running a client, so they cant even begin to play (like me, but i still got hope). Coming back here, and being so happy that you can finally play emps again, and then seeing you cant even run the client or load the cache (personal client problem there), so why would you then even stay here?

finally, the combat system/item stats:
I'm seeing that a lot of items still don't have logical stats as everyone is complaining about, but this is more of a problem that gets done over time, just have patience, some people just don't have it and when they see something that's not right, they immediatly leave.

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2014, 11:19:21 am »
Pk really needs a pkp system or something also, to make it worth pking again.

Offline 0o Tast3rang

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:45 am »
i mean old graphics with the normal abby whips and d scims this sucks

Offline 0o Tast3rang

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2014, 11:41:07 am »
i want old grahpics back noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mary help alsjeblieft ik wil oude grapics terug

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2014, 12:36:41 pm »

Please do not put in a GE, this will make it more like runescape....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9