The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
About stakeing
« on: December 10, 2014, 04:49:48 pm »
So talking lil bit about stakeing :

1# - You dont need 99 def level to beat others who are maxed combat. You can still beat them and get rich. So dont call others hacker if lvl 109 (maxed zerker) kills you.
    http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=1560.0

"For those of you who're interested in the maths: The accuracy/defence formula befor was level² + bonus, whereas it now is level * bonus. You're now achieving your maximum accuracy/defence with the best weapon and best armour rather than just having the highest level! (This isn't final yet, it may still require some balancing!)"

2# - There are good days and bad days. It means some days you kill almost everyone and never die, but somedays you only lose ( It means do not try to win your items back, You will lose anyway)

3# - Sometimes when you have good days and win a lot, try shareing with ur friends, so when you get cleaned you can ask some items aswell ( it prevents quiting I quess). But  dont stake anymore when you are cleaned, try your luck next day, maby you have better luck.

4#- Never go all in, too easy to get cleaned, you can get with like 20m to 500m or so with one day stakeing aswell.

5# - STAKEING IS NOT EASY MONEYMAKING, you may get addicted so you lose all in few seconds, And may take even days to get rich.

Edit:
6# - You all say its luck, It is a bit of luck, but also skill, you have to know when to go in high. If you go stakeing and put all in and u win, it is luck, but if you wanna make some bank you dont stake high all the time, you have to stake low to know are you lucky or not.

7# - If u have won some high stakes, dont do rm 2x, Do like half of what you won or less, so u keep some items if u should lose. If you talk about luck, go all in, look are u lucky or not, but dont expect to win all the time.
So share ur toughts about stakeing?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:32:51 pm by Death S0ul »

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About stakeing
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:06:11 pm »
There is no technique, hacks or an algorithm for staking, 100% luck.
You can't be like, today I won 2fights, so I'll win the third or today I lost 20fights I'll lose the next one.
Just luck.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Xpurex Help

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 06:23:26 pm »
1-staking*
2-Stake all about luck...

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 07:33:11 pm »
1-staking*
2-Stake all about luck...
Abit of luck but skill also..

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 08:34:49 pm »
Staking is mostly based on luck and as long as you win a lot of stakes, your winning percentage decreases.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 08:35:35 pm »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 08:39:18 pm »
Atleast on rs staking requires skill hence it is not listed as gambling. No idea if it's the same on emps or is it purely just luck.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 08:40:39 pm »
Atleast on rs staking requires skill hence it is not listed as gambling. No idea if it's the same on emps or is it purely just luck.
Pure luck. 99% of stakes here are whip vs whip.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 09:05:57 pm »
Arabs are used to it, you keep hitting them and they hit none, they start calling HACKS HACKS cause they're completely brainless.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 10:55:21 pm »
Arabs are used to it, you keep hitting them and they hit none, they start calling HACKS HACKS cause they're completely brainless.
^ this stake 100% luck or unluckiest competition

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 08:14:25 am »
Some even spam "HACKS, HACKER" for luck

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 08:41:26 am »
My thoughts about staking; don't.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 11:42:58 am »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever. there is a secret that average players like us don't know about. not sure if it is about skill or not but i can say for sure that it is NOT only luck that you need. and don't ask me what is that secret because if i knew it you wouldn't find me on the forums.

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 12:45:47 pm »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever. there is a secret that average players like us don't know about. not sure if it is about skill or not but i can say for sure that it is NOT only luck that you need. and don't ask me what is that secret because if i knew it you wouldn't find me on the forums.
yeah u need whip in whip fight also :)

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 12:48:05 pm »
It is luck, no need for convincing, I don't think thomy recoded the duel arena so that some people could have free banks of it, makes no sense.
People always search for conspiracies and never accept the easy part, just luck.
It is possible to win 10x in a row, just very unlikely.
There is a mathematical study  for probabilities, take a look at it, you might understand it.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1 2 3 4