The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: About stakeing
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 01:11:32 pm »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever. there is a secret that average players like us don't know about. not sure if it is about skill or not but i can say for sure that it is NOT only luck that you need. and don't ask me what is that secret because if i knew it you wouldn't find me on the forums.
It is luck, no need for convincing, I don't think thomy recoded the duel arena so that some people could have free banks of it, makes no sense.
People always search for conspiracies and never accept the easy part, just luck.
It is possible to win 10x in a row, just very unlikely.
There is a mathematical study  for probabilities, take a look at it, you might understand it.
Amen.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 01:26:54 pm »
I guess this is a somewhat useful topic, but staking is purely based on luck (as said several times).

Thanks though for this information.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 01:43:13 pm »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever.

That is why people become unlucky and lose all their shit. If skill was involved, people could prevent becoming cleaned, and that is not possible.

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 02:36:44 pm »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever.

That is why people become unlucky and lose all their shit. If skill was involved, people could prevent becoming cleaned, and that is not possible.

Well, do u say that I have been lucky for 3 weeks? Ive staked 3 weeks, and im not yet cleaned... I stake every day :D Cause im addicted :D

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 03:08:42 pm »
don't try to convince me that this is all about luck, luck almost has nothing to do with staking because you can't stay lucky forever. there is a secret that average players like us don't know about. not sure if it is about skill or not but i can say for sure that it is NOT only luck that you need. and don't ask me what is that secret because if i knew it you wouldn't find me on the forums.
It is luck, no need for convincing, I don't think thomy recoded the duel arena so that some people could have free banks of it, makes no sense.
People always search for conspiracies and never accept the easy part, just luck.
It is possible to win 10x in a row, just very unlikely.
There is a mathematical study  for probabilities, take a look at it, you might understand it.

KARMA! XD

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 05:25:13 pm »
It is actually all about luck, the only thing you have influence over is how much you stake and the rules you set for each fight

Hits are generated by a random number generator integrated in the combat system; hits are RANDOM. This means that you don't have any advantage what so ever if both follow the same rules, there is no "secret" that some know and finally those who are fortunate with hits are per definition LUCKY
If you gain multiple victories it is out of RANDOMNESS, luck if you will.

Well, do u say that I have been lucky for 3 weeks? Ive staked 3 weeks, and im not yet cleaned... I stake every day :D Cause im addicted :D
And yes, you have been lucky for 3 weeks, duh
It is possible that you can be going like you do, it is just unlikely

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 06:02:41 pm »

i guess some people have already prevented themselves from getting cleaned already and now have like 60 if not 80% of the game's economy. did they also luck out? i find it pretty unlikely

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 06:04:41 pm »

i guess some people have already prevented themselves from getting cleaned already and now have like 60 if not 80% of the game's economy. did they also luck out? i find it pretty unlikely

If they see they are going on a dry streak, of course they will be having smaller stakes to lose less items. That's only common sense, which you seem to have lack of.

Offline Nosegrab

• +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 06:12:48 pm »

You obviously get better hits when you do Rabbit Hop and you get more defence when a player is standing on you. :kappa:

But seriously. Staking is about luck and the right attack style. That's it.

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 06:13:05 pm »

This is going to take some time to explain, please lean back.

When Emps-World got started up again, the player base that returned were old players that were used to staking a lot.
They saw this as a new opportunity to be the richest in game and they all started nolifing for items to stake.

This resulted into a landslide of items and cash being brought into the staking community as a whole and because people got "addicted" they wouldn't stop bringing more in to the community. It wound up with a handful of extremely lucky players controlling the vast majority after all the others got cleaned.

Now because they were stakers, they didn't do much to improve the overall economy for other players and that left a "vacuum" of items and cash in the normal economy and it hindered people from going on with other things; they were stuck at Falador either selling stuff that no one wants or stuff no one could afford. The MvPs are busy fighting stuff because they are used to getting their own stuff.

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 06:40:34 pm »

If they see they are going on a dry streak, of course they will be having smaller stakes to lose less items. That's only common sense, which you seem to have lack of.
i wonder who is the one lacking common sense here because luck is not math, it doesn't follow rules or anything stable. there is nothing such as a lucky streaks that last forever. luck might come once or twice but not every time. so if you want to test your LUCK every time you want to stake then you won't dare to take that decision for a long time and eventually you won't build much of a bank. unless this luck is different than the luck we have learned about ofc, then i can't disagree. many players have quit because they were as simple minded as you so i hope that you decide to stake while having this thought about luck, maybe we will see dat farewell topic of yours pretty soon after that ::)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 06:42:07 pm »

i wonder who is the one lacking common sense here because luck is not math, it doesn't follow rules or anything stable. there is nothing such as a lucky streaks that last forever. luck might come once or twice but not every time. so if you want to test your LUCK every time you want to stake then you won't dare to take that decision for a long time and eventually you won't build much of a bank. unless this luck is different than the luck we have learned about ofc, then i can't disagree. many players have quit because they were as simple minded as you so i hope that you decide to stake while having this thought about luck, maybe we will see dat farewell topic of yours pretty soon after that ::)

Did you even read what I told you ???

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 06:44:38 pm »
My thoughts about staking; don't.
i fully agree with Josh here.
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:

Offline Hmm2

• +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 07:15:26 pm »

hopeless.... :-X

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 07:25:45 pm »

hopeless.... :-X

Yes, your skill to comprehend English sentences is indeed hopeless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4