The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Re: About stakeing
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »
i wonder who is the one lacking common sense here because luck is not math, it doesn't follow rules or anything stable. there is nothing such as a lucky streaks that last forever. luck might come once or twice but not every time. so if you want to test your LUCK every time you want to stake then you won't dare to take that decision for a long time and eventually you won't build much of a bank. unless this luck is different than the luck we have learned about ofc, then i can't disagree. many players have quit because they were as simple minded as you so i hope that you decide to stake while having this thought about luck, maybe we will see dat farewell topic of yours pretty soon after that ::)
You said luck has no rules then you said that luck can't come more than 2times, you are contradicting yourself.
You are right, luck is no math and there is no such thing as planning luck BUT there is a study called "probabilities", read about it.
There is a chance that you win 100x in a row, it is possible it is just very unlikely.
You are thinking luck can't come more than two times, well guess what, it can.
well i can't say you're wrong but you should know that i wasn't stating facts when i said that luck won't come more than twice,everyone uses this way of speaking when they want to make a point,so don't go looking for small things like these. and this thing about luck streaks might be true if only one is having it but there are more than one that are having heavenly lucky streaks, which shouldn't be possible in a small game like emps or at least the chance of this happening should be close to zero. and please explain this to me, why are the same players who were rich because of staking in old emps are doing it again and getting rich the same way? is it really possible that their luck is that much stable? another question, is it possible to get 100 drops in a row from bandos? figuratively speaking yes it is possible but can you imagine anyone in this 300-players game having this extraordinary luck? of course not. this is exactly the case with winning 100 times in a row. you might need like a hundred years for this to happen.
First of all I used your "twice" as an example aswell,three, four, eighty, billion times, doesn't matter, you stated a rule"Luck can't come everytime" while you said that luck has no rules.

you have a 50% chance to win a fight, so let's say you have a 200m bank, you have a 50% chance to make a 400m bank just with luck, you win or you don't, easy as that. Now if 50people try that and 25 of em succeed, is that a surprise? no
to win 2fights in a row, you have a 25% chance. So out of 50 player around 12players will win twice in a row. If they went all in twice and started from 200m they will have 800m atm. That's considered rich.
to win 5fights in a row you have a 3% chance. That chance is not so big compared the chance to get an ornament kit or fury kit.
if you go 5times all in and are the lucky one you will get helari rich.
As you see that chance is not that big and it is possible, even to do it twice.
You don't need a 100 winstreak to become hella rich.
Also I don't know any staker that had been rich for more than 1 month if he was staking the whole time.
so you're assuming that all stakers have good banks from the beginning, because 200m(and such) banks are not that easy to get. your calculations are too ideal and unrealistic, but it is true that out of 50 people,25 will win and so on.and then again if you keep an eye on the stakes you will see that only the same people stake huge amounts of money, which means that people who are staking 5m and really small amounts can hardly make it big(and they are the majority) , because they will lose eventually. and if some of them do win many times, how many times would it take them to become really rich (like these crazy banks we saw,not just good banks). still the chance is too weak, i'm not convinced yet    ::)

Well, ive been rich like 3 weeks, 1 week to go to be staker and rich for whole month :D And about that 5m to rich bank, it is hard, but my friend have done it with 36m or so, but hes bad staker, still have 500m+. Sometime hes really cleaned, but then i give him items again and  he makes hes bank back :D

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About stakeing
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2014, 03:07:17 pm »
The chances of winning are not that small, it is completely possible.
A 3% chance to win 5games in a row, that's hella a lot compared to orna kits like I said before.
I don't think you will be convinced untill you go stake yourself, only then you might understand...

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1 2 3 4