The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
Your account is already Logged in.
« on: December 15, 2014, 12:59:06 pm »
I'm a bit angry, as I lost 30m+ just becouse of using "log out" -.-

So, as there are waves of pkers near 33wild now, Pvm'ers are running all the time from pkers, just becouse they don't want to lose they stuff or loots like statius etc.

The point is- when you run from pker, if you are like 5steps from him and not attacked 10secs, you can LOG OUT, but yesterday, while I was running and pressed log out, client showed me that "log in screen" (wich should mean I'm offline with my acc).
When I try to log in, it says "Your account is already logged in", so that means my account is still in wild, and that pker can kill me(acc logs out only when pker kills me). Is there any way to log out instantly when i press "Log out" button?

Sorry for bad english as always. :\

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Your account is already Logged in.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:36:36 pm »
I'm applying an update that will stop people from attacking you when you are 'about to logout'. Thanks for the bug report!
Pages: 1