The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Some Bugs
« on: January 19, 2016, 09:10:26 am »
Agility obstacles bug that gives double xp when you spam click on it. Shown in video[0:00-1:33]
Hp Icon bug that has a white background when you're being damage (only happen in fixed client). Shown in video[2:05-3:09]

Make-Over-Mage-If your character is a female. When you want to change your look again. You will see your jaw all weird up like a monkey jaw and when you select next on the jaw selection. Your client will freeze. shown in video [0:00-0:30]

Gem Island-When you re-log at Gem island, your map will automatic reload every 5 seconds making the Gem rock and runite rock turn to coal. Shown in video [0:47-1:47]

About the attachment picture, whenever i go to barrow brothers in hardware renderer mode with everything ticked. My client always crash.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:34:37 pm by Jandar »

Offline Jandar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some Bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 10:28:02 pm »
Bump with videos added.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 02:21:10 pm »
Thanks a lot for the videos! The agility obstacle bug will be fixed.

Can you show me a screenshot of your Game Settings? I don't seem to be able to reproduce the graphical glitches you've experienced.

Offline Jandar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 05:36:26 pm »
Can you show me a screenshot of your Game Settings? I don't seem to be able to reproduce the graphical glitches you've experienced.

Are you talking about the second video at gem island or the attachment?
If it's about the video then the game setting is shown in the video.  It really didn't have to have specific game setting for the graphical bug to happen. Any setting: you just re-log at gem island on software mode.

And if it's about the attachment then i don't experience crashes anymore since I re-downloaded emps.

Offline Jandar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 01:11:07 am »
Bump With New Agility bugs after the update
In this video you will see
- 2xp xp via spam click obstacle still occur
-Broken agility obstacles.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times