The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
Scroll Up & Down - Not sure if its a bug but FIX IT PLEASE!!!
« on: February 03, 2015, 05:03:50 am »
Fix the scroll on bank tabs & text -.-.
1 scroll = too high IMO and I cannot read other players text when I tried to scroll. I even click on the scroll up and its not working, same apple for the down button and the LONG bar that you click on it, hold it, and scroll it down. Its not working. I tried to clean my bank and I scroll down a 1 time in my mouse and it went WAY DOWN which I do NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. Is there anyway you guys can fix this? Like make it free-scroll? I'm not sure how to explain it but if you scroll on your mouse, it doesn't go to a specific location.
Another thing I want to add to this. I was using the scrolling on the bank and when I scroll down past 1 line of my items, they seem to disappear.
But seriously, the scrolling needs to be fix ASAP lol. Too annoying IMO.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Scroll Up & Down - Not sure if its a bug but FIX IT PLEASE!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:50:45 pm »
The next client patch will contain a smarter scrolling function. The speed will depend on the interface you have opened and will be optimized therefor.
The following users liked this post: Range 4 Meee, Bubblebeam2, Crusher123, 66destroyer3, Eliminator, Ekke
Pages: 1