The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Prices of noted items not adjusting correctly in GE
« on: February 06, 2016, 06:02:30 pm »
See this https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15857.0

What he failed to mention is the actual bug: the prices of noted items in GE are not being adjusted correctly since noted and unnoted items have separate IDs. All items are displayed as their unnoted version when browsing through the GE catalog, therefore only unnoted version can be bought. As far as I know, prices update when bargains are successfully completed, so if noted items cannot be bought their price cannot update either.

When trying to sell prayer potions or dragon bones, the base price of noted Prayer Potion is 156 gp and the base price of an unnoted one is 36,3k and for Dragon Bones the prices are 1 gp and 15k respectively.
The following users liked this post: Onlystrpk

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Prices of noted items not adjusting correctly in GE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:06:29 am »
Will be fixed. Thanks for the additional explanation, allowed me to fix it quickly.
Pages: 1