The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Degtukai

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
g kit sold for 1gp in ge
« on: February 07, 2016, 05:50:58 pm »
SO, i went to GE and put a dragon g kit for sale for 600m. After i confirmed the trade it instantly sold it for 1gp even thought i confirmed it with 600,000,000 offer. I have NO IDEA how this happend and neither do i have any proof since i don't record my gameplay. Im pretty sure this was a bug.

Edit: Im hoping for a refund since 400-600m item is a lot for a player who only pvm-s.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 05:53:55 pm by Degtukai »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: g kit sold for 1gp in ge
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:07:36 am »
The Grand Exchange guarantees that you always get the amount of money that you ask for. You must've put in 1gp when selling the item?

Offline Degtukai

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: g kit sold for 1gp in ge
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 04:11:56 pm »
The Grand Exchange guarantees that you always get the amount of money that you ask for. You must've put in 1gp when selling the item?
I double checked before i confirmed the trade. If i would've sold it for 1gp by accident i would've not made this topic.
Pages: 1