The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Frost Drargon
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:57:04 pm »
They're super buggy to attack using melee. You have to be standing on top of them for your attack command to work on them. Otherwise you just go stand around them and keep following them until they move towards your character model, at which point you'll start attacking them. Should probably be fixed so that just one click allows you to attack them...

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Topkek

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
Re: Frost Drargon
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 10:37:54 am »
Yep happened to me as well. It's pretty annoying

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 07:37:41 am »
Attacking dragons works flawlessly for me with melee. Mind explaining the issue in more detail?
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 04:48:50 pm »
Attacking dragons works flawlessly for me with melee. Mind explaining the issue in more detail?
If you're referring to normal dragons, that's not what I was talking about; they work just fine for me as well. The Frost dragons in the Revenant dungeon are where the issue is. The explanation I gave in the original post is as detailed as I know how to explain it, sorry.

Also note that I've only experimented this in the southeast chamber of the revenant dungeon where the Frost Dragons are located- it may be different (i doubt though) for the other chambers?

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 05:12:33 pm »
I've fought a frost dragon on Neitiznot. Will try out one in the forinthry dungeon too.
Pages: 1