The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zezimapk007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
fix this bug
« on: January 29, 2015, 12:03:12 pm »
Bug Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgAJOzhBDrc&feature=youtu.be

My channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZXCRtPLX_EVPUzrJPz6X8g

All admins and mods make sure you read the video description, ive given you some information there.
the video will be deleted in 12 hours because it is on my youtube channel.
so go in action fast please :)

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: fix this bug
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 12:47:27 pm »
Position values out of sync. It's a very well known bug that is causing a lot of different strange issues. Unless the bug is reproducable there's nothing I can do. Can you reproduce the issue?

Offline Zezimapk007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 12:56:09 pm »
Position values out of sync. It's a very well known bug that is causing a lot of different strange issues. Unless the bug is reproducable there's nothing I can do. Can you reproduce the issue?
well it happens to me that i am bugged/glitched again and the funny part is i can log out in a wall and reload my client and just keep walking on the other side of wall.

Offline Zezimapk007

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:59:08 pm »
and is it okay for me to remove the video from youtube?

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 03:11:36 pm »
Of course. We know the bug for ages already, just yet haven't found a way to reproduce and fix it.
Pages: 1