The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Carter

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Main reason emps dying
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:57:25 am »
Hello i found this to be most popular reason why emps is dying

There is like alot of mods in emps and im not talking about my experience but when u need help or smthing they dont pm u back no matter how nicely ur trying, i mean i and many others lost items due client crashes / ingame bugs its acceptable it happens, everything is not perfect but what is the sad part here is that when ur  pming mode, example : hey can u come w2 im bugged in wall or hey can u log my main account out he is danger(pvm exmpl), mods like replying 5mins later and asking whats ur world and name, but thats not helping anymore when ur already dead and lost your items, then he pms u back and says : sorry i cant help u with that . If i would be mode i wont care about some pixels i would fix their losses from my own bank or lend them gear to make money back if there is enough proofs that he died to smthing unfortunate so yea losing players instead of giving them another chance to stand up and start over again !

Offline Carter

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Main reason emps dying
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 08:59:34 am »
not saying all mods are like that so please dont take that as a threat

Offline Patuorg

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 09:01:46 am »
ye this is exactly problem of emps

Mary

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 09:04:27 am »
The mods in emps need to work hard for their items aswell.. If they would give gear to anyone who PMs them they lost something they'd run out of a bank easily.

You can always pm me I reply immediately usually, unless i get spammed so much that your pm almost immediately disappears from my screen (i dont reply on merchanting or pricecheck questions)

We usually don't return items when lost due to a bug, because players will lie about it and try to get free items.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 09:06:30 am »
Play so you don't need moderators to assist you.
Thereäs lots of ways to gather information, either from your friends, forums or the wiki page that's up now.

And about moderators not helping, there are only so much they can do and there's lots you can do.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 09:11:07 am »
Hey there Carter,
Mods are there to keep the peace. Not to hand out items to people that have died due to bad connections. I know it sucks, and it has happened to me multiple times. You just gotta deal with it and get back on that horse. But you gotta remember. Mods are players too. they have every right to train, skill, PvP, PvM and make money as you do. Next time, instead of immediately running to a mod for help,make some friends and ask them for help. Emps has a really friendly community if you give them a chance.
Rant over,
-Big Chris

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 09:13:29 am »
When moderators are online they aren't always looking at their screens so they might miss your PM's and if you need help the forum ia a better place.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Carter

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 09:17:01 am »
Hey there Carter,
Mods are there to keep the peace. Not to hand out items to people that have died due to bad connections. I know it sucks, and it has happened to me multiple times. You just gotta deal with it and get back on that horse. But you gotta remember. Mods are players too. they have every right to train, skill, PvP, PvM and make money as you do. Next time, instead of immediately running to a mod for help,make some friends and ask them for help. Emps has a really friendly community if you give them a chance.
Rant over,
-Big Chris
Its really hard to make friends in emps when u just started and have nothing on u, walk around with bandos and u will see what making friends mean in emps scape

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 09:59:10 am »
Hello i found this to be most popular reason why emps is dying

There is like alot of mods in emps and im not talking about my experience but when u need help or smthing they dont pm u back no matter how nicely ur trying, i mean i and many others lost items due client crashes / ingame bugs its acceptable it happens, everything is not perfect but what is the sad part here is that when ur  pming mode, example : hey can u come w2 im bugged in wall or hey can u log my main account out he is danger(pvm exmpl), mods like replying 5mins later and asking whats ur world and name, but thats not helping anymore when ur already dead and lost your items, then he pms u back and says : sorry i cant help u with that .If i would be mode i wont care about some pixels i would fix their losses from my own bank or lend them gear to make money back if there is enough proofs that he died to smthing unfortunate so yea losing players instead of giving them another chance to stand up and start over again !
Easier said then done, do you have any idea howmany money it would cost if you pay everyone back who has lost theur items, all staff members would be broke in no-time.
also this would be abused alot.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Patuorg

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 10:05:28 am »
Will you read? Cater said that HE WILL not all mods should.

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2014, 10:29:48 am »
PM me next time :)

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2014, 10:41:10 am »
PM me next time :)
Ekke always answers because nobody PM's him :3

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Mad Str

• +0/-0
  • Does this really matters ??!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2014, 11:05:44 am »
mods always answer expect if they are totally busy
admins... idk i only ask questions to mary she got a good experience

Obby mauler : GobbyF
if your enemy is alive you are still in danger...
Iam responsible on what i say not on what you understand.
if you need help i would be glad to help you ;)
signature made by: Pure Ranged1

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2014, 11:31:32 am »
If we were to give out free items to every player that PMs us our banks would consist of hammers and grimy guams.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2014, 11:37:49 am »
Could you please tell us your definition of ''dying''? I'm pretty sure that the number of players in Emps is slowly increasing, not decreasing.

Also, it is not the moderators' fault that half of the players are too stupid to use the helpdesk to get their problems solved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4