The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Carter

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Main reason emps dying
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2014, 03:30:22 pm »
All mods :" Pm me next time, ill answer for sure" :D

Ikr and by then ur 70yrs old

Offline Carter

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2014, 03:34:01 pm »
Here's something that nobody gonna answer it for you, but i will say it because it's the truth.

Firstly, There's nobody cares about your lost in this game even staff members/or anyone else, Even it wasn't your fault what i mean is that it was the server crash/bug, They do not return your items, I know it's not fair but Rules sucks, or who ever made them seems like he's stupid.
Anyway Here's what they will tell you when you lost some items due to server bugs:
Please take a fully video when the bug started so you can prove for us, It's true, But guess what buddy, Nobody gonna record days of videos until he face a bug that he might lose his items with it, Who's ever gonna do that? surely nobody will.
Which means they telling you an "excuse" so you can believe for the next time you should take a full video so your items will be returned, But even if you do that they will not return it OR you won't take that video,
However they do not accept a screenshots, I'm not sure why but it's so silly reason, Which the screenshot shows that i lost or it was a bug that i lose due to it,
The main point here is that "no matter what happen or what you have proofs, You're items will never be returned" Because nobody cares.

Secondly About sending private messages for an staff member,
The first thing they will answer you, Listen up i was busy i'm an normal human same as you, I deserve to play balbalbal.
Then why the hell do you have your rank if you not willing to help?
Or it might be something else, That the managers of the staff teams who ever promote them, They do not take a deep look of what they do, Example, most of the staff managers for the promotion the spent most of the times to see other staff member activities in the forums, Which what they believe it's the place where players need help, Which it's false, Players just looking for one thing, Get help as fast as possible which, it's in game, not in forums,
Or it might face some times that might be busy for real, So my opinion in this case, Who even manage the promotions looking for other staff members actions, Should be take care of that, or he doesn't have enough experience for it, which i'm sure of.

alright thats all.

U nailed it since Hell Skyline just got promoted to a mod and why ? im really curious why got skyline promoted when he comes in u pm him he does nothing, when u see him he is only pking or staking and he doesnt give a fuck about your problems then please tell me who is making these decisions ?

Mary

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2014, 03:51:24 pm »
Stop double posting or hating on staff team for no particular reason or this topic will be locked.

I do my best to help a lot of players and we get spammed a lot, by a lot more things than you'll ever imagine. It dims me seeing how players repay me.

Martin

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2014, 03:54:46 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game, a few days ago (possibly yesterday) you asked me for help, you had gone in a stake with a level 3 guy, knowing that staff would see him as the one to blame you went into the stake thinking you get some free items, but no i left you there because you deserved it, you knew exactly what plans he had.

Next time don't be so stupid and think you are given help because you are foolish to think that we see the level 3 player as the scammer, you shared 50% of the fault, DO not come here accusing the staff.

I checked your private messages sent to hell skyline, YOU DID NOT ASK HIM FOR ANY HELP, all the talk was some random chit chat over the past few days about stakes, and he even replied to every pm of yours.

I don't know what your problem is, but you need to find something new to hate.

Mary

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 03:57:12 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game, a few days ago (possibly yesterday) you asked me for help, you had gone in a stake with a level 3 guy, knowing that staff would see him as the one to blame you went into the stake thinking you get some free items, but no i left you there because you deserved it, you knew exactly what plans he had.

Next time don't be so stupid and think you are given help because you are foolish to think that we see the level 3 player as the scammer, you shared 50% of the fault, DO not come here accusing the staff.

I checked your private messages sent to hell skyline, YOU DID NOT ASK HIM FOR ANY HELP, all the talk was some random chit chat over the past few days about stakes, and he even replied to every pm of yours.

Is that you George

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 04:02:45 pm »

Is that you George

PLOT TWIST :o

Anyway, @OP, quit staking if you are not willing to take the risk. Majority of the problems that people cause to themselves could be prevented by NOT BEING STUPID. Do not blame the staff team for your own stupidity.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 04:38:43 pm »
how about 1 mod helps 1 person per week ? hows that sounds ? not that complicated right ?
How can you say so? Do you even know what you're talking about?
We help like 5+ persons daily, even with the most stupid questions (pricechecks and places) - that normal players can help you with.
While you're sending us a private message about a pricecheck, we are recieving 3+ PMs regarding hacks/reports and serious stuff, and you expect from us to answer every PM? You've never experienced being a mod and how many PMs you recieve in one minute.

And the main reason of Emps dying (its not dying) is because of people like you who doesn't read the rules, and come whining about being banned/muted, while its their own fault of not reading the rules.
^^ You're multiple posting, and we haven't taken any action yet (shows how lenient we are) - so don't you dare to blame the staff team because of your own fault things.

A few days ago - I lost my whole bank at Godwars when I answered a dude with a pricecheck PM, and I didn't rage at him and was like oh my god fu*k players.. While some other players lose their 1m worth items on their own fault and rages at the staff-team..

We are players too, so we also have the right to play, right? We should not answer every PM regarding questions that normal players can answer, but most of the staff-team still do so.. so you should thank god (or whatever you believe in) for us helping others with such stupid cases.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2014, 04:49:24 pm »
same things happens to a lot players.  Like pure ranged told that he dies cause pm in gwd, same thing happened to me and no need to whine.
We all help people but most of them just make out problems out of nowhere... like i died give me bilz... but for real maybe its even better when stupid whiners quited;D but sad for numbers going down

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 05:05:30 pm »
Hello i found this to be most popular reason why emps is dying <...blablabla...>

If i would be mode i wont care about some pixels i would fix their losses from my own bank or lend them gear to make money back if there is enough proofs that he died to smthing unfortunate so yea losing players instead of giving them another chance to stand up and start over again !

Sounds like another "modwannabe" becouse you died in a game sorry..

Hey there Carter,
Mods are there to keep the peace. Not to hand out items to people that have died due to bad connections. I know it sucks, and it has happened to me multiple times. You just gotta deal with it and get back on that horse. But you gotta remember. Mods are players too. they have every right to train, skill, PvP, PvM and make money as you do. Next time, instead of immediately running to a mod for help,make some friends and ask them for help. Emps has a really friendly community if you give them a chance.
Rant over,
-Big Chris

Sounds like "what was mod made for?" You can keep the peace without mod icon.
And yes we all lost some items, so what? I never saw a server with no connection losts, no lagg and so on. Everything needs time to fix it.

About mod population, why there are so many if most of them are just like "I can ignore everything, kick anyone if i don't like him. I don't care about others becouse I'm cool with mod icon."

While watching players, saw only Mary, Es Dexter, Gold2m, Fate helping others. I just think that some mods, admins needs demote.

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 05:32:14 pm »
Lol...You can't blame the Server "dying" as a direct result from Staff Members not helping you. That may be one of the single most retarded things that I've ever heard in my entire life.

Staff Members:

1) Are not required to help you.
2) Will not help you if you're annoying the shit out of them
3) Will not help you if you ask in a douchebag way
4) Will not help you if you spam their PM

And furthermore, they will not help you if you publicly insult them. So, good luck getting further help from the Staff Team lol.

Btw, 300+ Players online at peak times is the complete opposite of "Dying".

I'm Xxskinney13x

Mary

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 05:36:55 pm »
Sounds like "what was mod made for?" You can keep the peace without mod icon.
And yes we all lost some items, so what? I never saw a server with no connection losts, no lagg and so on. Everything needs time to fix it.

About mod population, why there are so many if most of them are just like "I can ignore everything, kick anyone if i don't like him. I don't care about others becouse I'm cool with mod icon."
I'd love you see trying to make players listen to you not being a mod. They barely respect listening to me as admin.

Also, if you ever see a staff member abusing his rights because a player is annoying, please report so, but don't spout with false accusations like that.

Lol...You can't blame the Server "dying" as a direct result from Staff Members not helping you. That may be one of the single most retarded things that I've ever heard in my entire life.

Staff Members:

1) Are not required to help you.
2) Will not help you if you're annoying the shit out of them
3) Will not help you if you ask in a douchebag way
4) Will not help you if you spam their PM

And furthermore, they will not help you if you publicly insult them. So, good luck getting further help from the Staff Team lol.

Btw, 300+ Players online at peak times is the complete opposite of "Dying".
Add pricecheck or 'can you buy/sell this cause u rich' to that list too. We're not the General store or the pricelist.

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 07:22:03 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game.

How dare you calling him stupid? You're the one who's insulting him now, if i were him i would report you now,
And he's sharing his opinion why you so mad about it? Is it true?
One more thing, How he's insulting you by sharing his opinion?

*Btw your english sucks!

@Mary, Don't expect other staff member do what you're doing, and he's not hating, He's sharing his opinion.

I always hated how staff members act in this game no mater who is he/she, It's my opinion will you hate me for it? Go ahead idc.

#Lazykidstryingtobestaff
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:23:58 pm by Knight Night »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 07:22:52 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game.

How dare you calling him stupid? You're the one who's insulting him now, if i were him i would report you now,
And he's sharing his opinion why you so mad about it? Is it true?

Just stop. Please. You would be mad as well if you worked so hard as a staff member and nobody appreciated it.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 07:36:14 pm »
dont have any problems with any mod/admin? they are doing their job just like they should.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2014, 09:25:22 pm »

Is that you George
Someone needs to fill his shoes.
Also doesn't that basically shut this topic up now?

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1 2 3 4