The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
Re: Main reason emps dying
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2014, 10:06:42 pm »
The real reason emps is dying is because of the lack of new players. ;)

Mary

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2014, 10:27:00 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game, a few days ago (possibly yesterday) you asked me for help, you had gone in a stake with a level 3 guy, knowing that staff would see him as the one to blame you went into the stake thinking you get some free items, but no i left you there because you deserved it, you knew exactly what plans he had.

Next time don't be so stupid and think you are given help because you are foolish to think that we see the level 3 player as the scammer, you shared 50% of the fault, DO not come here accusing the staff.

I checked your private messages sent to hell skyline, YOU DID NOT ASK HIM FOR ANY HELP, all the talk was some random chit chat over the past few days about stakes, and he even replied to every pm of yours.

I don't know what your problem is, but you need to find something new to hate.
Is that you George
Someone needs to fill his shoes.
Also doesn't that basically shut this topic up now?
If he was the real george he would have locked it by now yes

The real reason emps is dying is because of the lack of new players. ;)
New players don't usually use the forums, i think we have quite some ;)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2014, 10:28:38 pm »
New players don't usually use the forums, i think we have quite some ;)

Yes, there has been quite a few new beggars in Falador lately.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2014, 10:47:31 pm »
How dare you to come here and start insulting us when you are being stupid and naive in the game.

How dare you calling him stupid? You're the one who's insulting him now, if i were him i would report you now,
And he's sharing his opinion why you so mad about it? Is it true?
One more thing, How he's insulting you by sharing his opinion?

*Btw your english sucks!

@Mary, Don't expect other staff member do what you're doing, and he's not hating, He's sharing his opinion.

I always hated how staff members act in this game no mater who is he/she, It's my opinion will you hate me for it? Go ahead idc.

#Lazykidstryingtobestaff
Firstly, your English isn't so good yourself; don't be a hypocrite. And secondly, call it sharing my opinion but, who the hell do you think you are judging what we do as staff members? Zip it before you get yourself in trouble.

This topic should have been locked long ago after Martin posted. I guess I'll do the honours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4