The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Clue scroll droptables
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2016, 09:24:55 am »
O super.
200 boos kills to get scroll.
×droprate 1/1000 wtf.
Thommy  i think u shud think more about this idea. Becous i think its not very good idea to realise to much cosmetics. Add some planks- maybe if construction will be in game. coin rewards.

They're supposed to be rare so the items will retain some value.

It is so freaking amusing that people keep suggesting things from RS and when Thomy after a longass time finally decides to add something everybody goes "OMG DIS IS SHIT Y U ADD DIS".
It's a good addition but the rates are so low, people don't want to spend hundreds of hours getting clues and solving them.

I won't bother because no time

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Online Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2016, 11:01:02 am »
Since you didn't release it yet,

Whats the use of Torn pages ? I've never played rs so i have no idea what it is for ( well I checked RS wiki and found that it has 0 uses in here )

Can you replace that 2 half of keys with just 1 crystal key ? I think it was done that way just to make the list look bigger :/
half of keys can be easily obtained by new players, no point on doing it the same here ( maybe reduce the rate of it as well a lil bit )

Easy scrolls are actually great for new comers, even tho I expect some items that can be used while training range / magic not just melee items ( rune, addy , dragon ), no comment on Torn pages until I know what it is for.

Clue scrolls Medium - Actually its almost the same as easy clue scrolls as you just made it easier to get these new Addy/Rune H items and made it rarer to get Rune and addy :/
I think people who are killing Monsters around level 30 - 50 ( maybe a lil bit higher ) may find some food / pot supplies I think instead of that random rune / addy items just give them few pots, few sharks ?

the rest are actually fine

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2016, 12:55:47 pm »
I like the new cosmetics idea, but there are things like elite set, I wonder if these get higher requirements like 60 tier'n shit   

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2016, 10:17:27 pm »
Ooo This will bring me back I swear to god im excited now

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2016, 05:36:39 pm »
If hand cannon will be completely cosmetical I don't see it appeal to alot of people, because abyssal cannon looks nicer.

I'm not sure how hard/easy it is to get dragon masks from clues in the future with 10%, but I would hate to see them become too common. One thing though by looks of it there's like 50% more dragon masks then I expected which is nice (Just green/red/blue/black) would be too bland.

I don't understand why zamorak/guthix/saradomin robes and rune sets are more rare by % to get over armadyl/ancient/bandos hides and robes.

We already have plenty of zamorak/guthix/sara robes and rune sets ingame and they are really cheap, doesn't make sense why new hides, robes and rune sets are easier to obtain from clues then existing items.

Green = new items
Red = we already have those items ingame obtainable really easily

http://imgur.com/a/iByow
http://imgur.com/a/8cNKY

Elite clues by the looks of it are just 0,5/0,1% to get super rare item or basically other clue rewards. Just looks like you either get super super rare item or really common loot from easier clues.
Personally I think that elite clues rewards should include every other reward from lower tier clues (like hard clue rewards)
I have to agree with everything you have said. Too many of the items are totally useless, the easy scrolls have literally nothing of value, i think this would be a good opportunity to add cosmetics and other new items to the game.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2016, 09:47:01 pm »
one question: WHERE'S THE BRIEFCASE????

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2016, 11:12:28 pm »

Models for this version of the game do not exist, as far as I know. It's in osrs because it got added later in clue scroll expansion update.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 08:55:24 pm »

Models for this version of the game do not exist, as far as I know. It's in osrs because it got added later in clue scroll expansion update.
i don't think it would be too hard to make a model for this version...
Pages: 1 2 3