The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Clue scroll droptables
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2016, 11:25:45 am »
fancy boots and a top hat? I approve your choice of rewards

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Jonneh

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 11:36:00 am »
Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the droptables and made sure that every clue scroll (except for the easy one) has rare and unique items. Also added new ones to the selection. :) I'm now looking into distributing clue scroll drops.

Would you prefer a chance of a clue scroll (easy, medium, rare and elite) being dropped from every monster? Chances increasing with the monster's difficulty and combat power. Or rather have them fixed in the monster's droptables?
Make elite clue scrolls dropped only from bosses such as Godwars, KBD, KQ, DKs, Corporeal Beast and Spectrals. That could attract more players to do them.
Hard clue scrolls could be dropped by pretty much every high level monster there is.
The following users liked this post: Just Humen

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2016, 11:53:12 am »
Thanks for the feedback! I've updated the droptables and made sure that every clue scroll (except for the easy one) has rare and unique items. Also added new ones to the selection. :) I'm now looking into distributing clue scroll drops.

Would you prefer a chance of a clue scroll (easy, medium, rare and elite) being dropped from every monster? Chances increasing with the monster's difficulty and combat power. Or rather have them fixed in the monster's droptables?
Make elite clue scrolls dropped only from bosses such as Godwars, KBD, KQ, DKs, Corporeal Beast and Spectrals. That could attract more players to do them.
Hard clue scrolls could be dropped by pretty much every high level monster there is.

That sounds like a good idea. Easy, medium and hard clue scrolls could be dropped by any monster (depending on their combat strength) and elite clue scrolls only from bosses. I like that. :)

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 12:17:32 pm »
Also, how do you like the new droptable format? :)
It's really smooth and clear, making those clue droptables in the old way would've been a complete mess. Percentages are also a clearer way of telling the droprates.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2016, 12:26:37 pm »
It's really smooth and clear, making those clue droptables in the old way would've been a complete mess. Percentages are also a clearer way of telling the droprates.

Oh it took me few mins to find out what you guys were talking about when he said new droptable ( I don't check wiki so often )

Isn't it the same thing ? Its like telling them that ' half of the cup is full ' instead of ' Half of the cup is empty '
0.5% is 1:200 kills

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 12:33:56 pm »

Oh it took me few mins to find out what you guys were talking about when he said new droptable ( I don't check wiki so often )

Isn't it the same thing ? Its like telling them that ' half of the cup is full ' instead of ' Half of the cup is empty '
0.5% is 1:200 kills

Yeah it is. Though the new drop tables contain drop rates for all items. More convenient imho.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2016, 12:39:29 pm »
All I have to say is that I don't think elite clues will be worth doing looking at the % of the rewards

Or something that's actually hard to obtain in this game for once and can be proud of having
Well yeah but it will be dead content when there's a 0,1% of getting a good drop when I guess a clue takes about 15 minutes to complete.
nobody will do that shit

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2016, 01:36:30 pm »
All I have to say is that I don't think elite clues will be worth doing looking at the % of the rewards

Or something that's actually hard to obtain in this game for once and can be proud of having
Well yeah but it will be dead content when there's a 0,1% of getting a good drop when I guess a clue takes about 15 minutes to complete.
nobody will do that shit
I doubt it becoming "dead content" because of that. I haven't played a lot of OSRS but as for what i know, there the droprates of some items are insanely low. It just makes people want them more, as then getting one really feels like an accomplishment.I think Emps would actually need more of these extremely rare items, as it's currently lacking the super end-game content.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2016, 01:37:07 pm »

nobody will do that shit

Majority of people in RS bothers with that shit. Only shows how people in Emps are used to getting everything handed to them on a silver platter.

For noobs especially the easy and meds will be amazing money alongside the fun.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:39:36 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2016, 02:13:00 pm »

nobody will do that shit

Majority of people in RS bothers with that shit. Only shows how people in Emps are used to getting everything handed to them on a silver platter.

For noobs especially the easy and meds will be amazing money alongside the fun.
Literally everything in the elite clue scroll table is garbage except for the 3rd age, what's the fun in that?

EDIT: just saw the new additions, now it seems pretty worth it

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2016, 04:39:33 pm »
I am very pleased with these drops :D.

That sounds like a good idea. Easy, medium and hard clue scrolls could be dropped by any monster (depending on their combat strength) and elite clue scrolls only from bosses. I like that. :)

And I also agree with this, seems like the best way to distribute clue scrolls.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2016, 10:30:20 pm »
O super.
200 boos kills to get scroll.
×droprate 1/1000 wtf.
Thommy  i think u shud think more about this idea. Becous i think its not very good idea to realise to much cosmetics. Add some planks- maybe if construction will be in game. coin rewards.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2016, 11:07:17 pm »
O super.
×droprate 1/1000 wtf.
Thommy  i think u shud think more about this idea. Becous i think its not very good idea to realise to much cosmetics. Add some planks- maybe if construction will be in game. coin rewards.

They're supposed to be rare so the items will retain some value.

It is so freaking amusing that people keep suggesting things from RS and when Thomy after a longass time finally decides to add something everybody goes "OMG DIS IS SHIT Y U ADD DIS".

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2016, 06:51:40 am »
O super.
×droprate 1/1000 wtf.

I'm not sure where you got that clue scroll drop rate from, however yes, the point of having a rare reward is making it rare and not easily obtained, and that explains the extremely low chance to get a rare. Simple logic I suppose.

Thommy  i think u shud think more about this idea. Becous i think its not very good idea to realise to much cosmetics.

Why is that a bad idea? There are only a few good cosmetics and they will be hard to get.

Add some planks- maybe if construction will be in game. coin rewards.

Well, construction won't just magically appear and code itself if he adds planks.

I like these drops. Can't wait to start collecting.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2016, 08:33:46 am »
Nice. Keep updateing. Peoples like updates and a lot boss.😃
Pages: 1 2 3