The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was
« on: January 17, 2015, 11:30:24 am »
Well, in my opinion, staff team dont do good job. Everyone have grown up whos in staff, all they care is only about talking with they friends and stuff like this. They dont accually care if some random person gets scammed or  anything. Well, i got hacked and ill never get items back. I got acc, someone told hes pass out loud, told to stuff that, noone cared.

Gj staff team

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 11:33:06 am »
Well, in my opinion, staff team dont do good job. Everyone have grown up whos in staff, all they care is only about talking with they friends and stuff like this. They dont accually care if some random person gets scammed or  anything. Well, i got hacked and ill never get items back. I got acc, someone told hes pass out loud, told to stuff that, noone cared.

Gj staff team
They can't really do much about it, and if you keep your login details for your self there is almost no chance you can be hacked.

Most cases this is at own risk, and if you get scammed/hacked it's due to your own stupidity.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 11:38:22 am »

Gj staff team
They can't really do much about it, and if you keep your login details for your self there is almost no chance you can be hacked.

Most cases this is at own risk, and if you get scammed/hacked it's due to your own stupidity.
Its not the point that i got hacked, im not the onlyone. And yeah, it may be cause of my stupidity, but i dont know how he got my pass. Well hes banned, probably will keep scamming with others accs, and i never get items back. Like staff say " there nothng we can do"

Mod Mary

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 11:44:15 am »
I've told you tons and tons of times over again: We have tried the the best to get your items back, but there is a limit: We do not spawn hacked or scammed items back and if the hacker just quits after he gets perm banned on all accounts (he actually already got banned off the server so he won't be able to scam at all anymore) then we will not do any refunds.

Do not accuse us of not doing anything that is in our power to return scammed items! Your case was an exception, most items DO get returned, and do not judge us on one single occassion and assume that to be the cause of everything!
The following users liked this post: Str Meees

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 11:48:47 am »
I've told you tons and tons of times over again: We have tried the the best to get your items back, but there is a limit: We do not spawn hacked or scammed items back and if the hacker just quits after he gets perm banned on all accounts (he actually already got banned off the server so he won't be able to scam at all anymore) then we will not do any refunds.

Do not accuse us of not doing anything that is in our power to return scammed items! Your case was an exception, most items DO get returned, and do not judge us on one single occassion and assume that to be the cause of everything!

So guys whos case is an "exeption", never get theyr items back? And im not talking about spawning, im talking about takeing.. And what exuces  u have about acc shareing? That i have t report it in forum?  If i report it to online mod or someone, they dont do shit?

Edit: Most of players dont even use forums..

Mod Mary

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 11:51:19 am »

So guys whos case is an "exeption", never get theyr items back? And im not talking about spawning, im talking about takeing.. And what exuces  u have about acc shareing? That i have t report it in forum?  If i report it to online mod or someone, they dont do shit?

Of course you can report it directly ingame to a staff member, if it's not too complicated I deal with most things ingame.. You have no idea what we all do

We are not going to access players' accounts to take items, that's straight out not-done (for me, atleast). I'm not going to tred on someone's private account, and I think the players should have that assured.

There's a limit to how far we go to harm players' rights and retrieving their items (and of course the amount of work and accessable rights that are connected to it, i'm currently the only one doing player support who could actually access players' accounts and/or spawn).
 If things go wrong it'll be very hard to rollback it (false reports, wrongful bans, lost accounts) and this will cause me a tremendous amount of work, even IF everything would go right, not even mentioning the harm that would be done.
Do not force me to take something like this on me, I don't want to do anything wrong and it'll go wrong if i take items/spawn items that i believe should be done. That is my limit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 11:54:44 am by Mod Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 11:53:31 am »
Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was?

Economy sucks. Emps is the definition of do-it-all-yourself scape.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 12:01:10 pm »

Of course you can report it directly ingame to a staff member, if it's not too complicated I deal with most things ingame.. You have no idea what we all do

We are not going to access players' accounts to take items, that's straight out not-done (for me, atleast). I'm not going to tred on someone's private account, and I think the players should have that assured.

There's a limit to how far we go to harm players' rights and retrieving their items (and of course the amount of work and accessable rights that are connected to it, i'm currently the only one doing player support who could actually access players' accounts and/or spawn).
 If things go wrong it'll be very hard to rollback it (false reports, wrongful bans, lost accounts) and this will cause me a tremendous amount of work, even IF everything would go right, not even mentioning the harm that would be done.
Do not force me to take something like this on me, I don't want to do anything wrong and it'll go wrong if i take items/spawn items that i believe should be done. That is my limit.
If you like to talk about my case, then you have all proofs that i got hacked. And talking about players rights? So scammer/hacker can harm other players by takeing theyr stuff, but noone can harm scammers, just ban and w8 (sometimes u will stay to wait). You sayd My case was exeption, so it means there arent many cases like this, so things to go wrong chanse is really low..

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 12:07:40 pm »
No game will stay popular forever. People grow up and have social lifes etc...

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 12:08:07 pm »

If you like to talk about my case, then you have all proofs that i got hacked. And talking about players rights? So scammer/hacker can harm other players by takeing theyr stuff, but noone can harm scammers, just ban and w8 (sometimes u will stay to wait). You sayd My case was exeption, so it means there arent many cases like this, so things to go wrong chanse is really low..

Let's face the facts. If people weren't so stupid, nobody would get hacked/scammed. Instead of harassing the staff team, you should start thinking what you can do to prevent yourself from getting hacked again.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 12:11:45 pm »
Where do u take that its my stupidity?? Because all who have got scammed, its theyr own foult? Because all others who have got scammed ar fools, thay say theyr passes etc. And now if i get scamed, I am like all others? U cant tell that.

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 01:48:50 pm »
Where do u take that its my stupidity?? Because all who have got scammed, its theyr own foult? Because all others who have got scammed ar fools, thay say theyr passes etc. And now if i get scamed, I am like all others? U cant tell that.

To get hacked or scammed "legitimately", as in someone keylogged you, etc is very rare and in most cases not the cause. Most people are hacked or scammed due to their "own" mistakes. Mistakes happen, but at the end of the day if you get hacked/scammed and your the one who account shared or was stupid enough to hand out your password then you have to just deal with it. You made a mistake, move on, forget about it and learn from your mistakes. If it's your own fault that you got scammed then the staff team isn't obliged to help you, but help you under their own goodwill and can only do so much.

People get scammed all the time, but you can't just go and accuse a staff member for not helping you because of your own mistakes. My advice would be forget about it. It's over and deal with it. Tough luck I guess.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 02:32:14 pm »
Well, I have heard of multiple incidents involving Icedrags going into people accounts and doing bad things.
Surely they must all be lieing, or else he would've have gotten perma-banned or something. -.-

Mod Mary

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 03:08:31 pm »
Well, I have heard of multiple incidents involving Icedrags going into people accounts and doing bad things.
Surely they must all be lieing, or else he would've have gotten perma-banned or something. -.-
Icedrags is not able to access players' accounts, other than if the players gave him the password themselves. That what you tell us seems rather unlikely, it sounds like an impersonator.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 03:18:29 pm »

To get hacked or scammed "legitimately", as in someone keylogged you, etc is very rare and in most cases not the cause. Most people are hacked or scammed due to their "own" mistakes. Mistakes happen, but at the end of the day if you get hacked/scammed and your the one who account shared or was stupid enough to hand out your password then you have to just deal with it. You made a mistake, move on, forget about it and learn from your mistakes. If it's your own fault that you got scammed then the staff team isn't obliged to help you, but help you under their own goodwill and can only do so much.

People get scammed all the time, but you can't just go and accuse a staff member for not helping you because of your own mistakes. My advice would be forget about it. It's over and deal with it. Tough luck I guess.

The peoblem is that, How do I know that i made mistake? I dont know how he scammed me, noone knows. And I cant accept it that someone just took my items and he gets no punishment.

And about acc shareing, someone told at ge hes going to quit. He told hes pass to other guy. And i just logged in faster than the other guy. So i reported it to Mary via pm. She did nothing, answered to me, but asked to report it in forum or she does nothing. Then i told it to c 4 nerd or something like that. Same strory. He did nothing. So finally i talked with someone12116. Told him my acc(the one i got) pass and that if he dont take it, ill give it to someone else. So finally got that acc banned. End of story.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:23:06 pm by Death S0ul »
Pages: 1 2 3