The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
Re: Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 01:59:31 pm »
">your fault if you're stupid enough to get hacked. Thomy has added lots of improvements including "guardian angel" to make you stop whining about deaths when disconnecting; omg i dced i need tassy back"

So lets say, you all have heard about Anonymus (hackers). So when they hack into some web pages or somehwere like that, thn web page owner is stupid. Hes fool cause he got hacked.

So how can you tell its my foult i got hacked?
No skillful hacker will ever think twice about trying to hack emps: there is nothing to gain from it. The only ones hacking on this game are kids who are playing it too, and none of them are able to actually 'hack' emps database

even so, all passwords are encrypted, it is impossible to find out what someone's password is through 'legit hacking'

Most likely you entered your password on a computer that had a keylogger (doesnt necessarily have to be your own computer with a virus from emps)

Well the point is that i got hacked and I cant get items back. Whoever have got hacked (Mainly cause they are fools) Have got items back. And now everyone say that im nub and fool cause i want my items back? I even dont know how he got into my acc..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:01:57 pm by Death S0ul »

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 05:17:49 pm »
">your fault if you're stupid enough to get hacked. Thomy has added lots of improvements including "guardian angel" to make you stop whining about deaths when disconnecting; omg i dced i need tassy back"

So lets say, you all have heard about Anonymus (hackers). So when they hack into some web pages or somehwere like that, thn web page owner is stupid. Hes fool cause he got hacked.

So how can you tell its my foult i got hacked?
No skillful hacker will ever think twice about trying to hack emps: there is nothing to gain from it. The only ones hacking on this game are kids who are playing it too, and none of them are able to actually 'hack' emps database

even so, all passwords are encrypted, it is impossible to find out what someone's password is through 'legit hacking'

Most likely you entered your password on a computer that had a keylogger (doesnt necessarily have to be your own computer with a virus from emps)

Well the point is that i got hacked and I cant get items back. Whoever have got hacked (Mainly cause they are fools) Have got items back. And now everyone say that im nub and fool cause i want my items back? I even dont know how he got into my acc..
Like we mentioned before..If he's banned then he will be forced to hand them over for an unban, if not he will remain banned.  Is that understood or do you need more words so you can understand?  There is nothing more to be said.

Mod Mary

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 05:21:23 pm »
Plenty of ppl who also got hacked got their items back, but theres also a significant portion where it doesn't happen. We do not make exceptions for these, that would get us way too much work and would tred private accounts.

Gonna lock this as we're not getting anywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3