The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 03:26:10 pm »
Why isnt emps-world as popular as emps-scape was?

Economy sucks. Emps is the definition of do-it-all-yourself scape.
Not really..
A small percent of players would quit only cause of the economy, and I never actually get what people mean by 'economy sucks'.. because some people claim it sucks because the prices are too low, and some others claim the contray of this.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Mod Mary

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 06:10:50 pm »
Where do u take that its my stupidity?? Because all who have got scammed, its theyr own foult? Because all others who have got scammed ar fools, thay say theyr passes etc. And now if i get scamed, I am like all others? U cant tell that.

To get hacked or scammed "legitimately", as in someone keylogged you, etc is very rare and in most cases not the cause. Most people are hacked or scammed due to their "own" mistakes. Mistakes happen, but at the end of the day if you get hacked/scammed and your the one who account shared or was stupid enough to hand out your password then you have to just deal with it. You made a mistake, move on, forget about it and learn from your mistakes. If it's your own fault that you got scammed then the staff team isn't obliged to help you, but help you under their own goodwill and can only do so much.

People get scammed all the time, but you can't just go and accuse a staff member for not helping you because of your own mistakes. My advice would be forget about it. It's over and deal with it. Tough luck I guess.

The peoblem is that, How do I know that i made mistake? I dont know how he scammed me, noone knows. And I cant accept it that someone just took my items and he gets no punishment.

And about acc shareing, someone told at ge hes going to quit. He told hes pass to other guy. And i just logged in faster than the other guy. So i reported it to Mary via pm. She did nothing, answered to me, but asked to report it in forum or she does nothing. Then i told it to c 4 nerd or something like that. Same strory. He did nothing. So finally i talked with someone12116. Told him my acc(the one i got) pass and that if he dont take it, ill give it to someone else. So finally got that acc banned. End of story.
You know why we don't ban players on the same account they contact us from? Because we don't do bans on request.

Think of this: When someone gets hacked, all the hacker has to do is pm an admin, tell 'hey this bro sold this account to me' and if the admin would just believe it like that then the account gets perm banned. Even if the poor guy who got hacked is able to get his password back, his account would be permanently banned, and very hard to get unban.
This is why.

Please just accept how we do these things, cause every policy we stick to has a reason why we do.

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 06:42:45 pm »
Well, I have heard of multiple incidents involving Icedrags going into people accounts and doing bad things.
Surely they must all be lieing, or else he would've have gotten perma-banned or something. -.-
Icedrags is not able to access players' accounts, other than if the players gave him the password themselves. That what you tell us seems rather unlikely, it sounds like an impersonator.
Cant you check his ip and see what accounts he's logged in on to prove this is correct or not?

Mod Mary

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 07:07:18 pm »
Well, I have heard of multiple incidents involving Icedrags going into people accounts and doing bad things.
Surely they must all be lieing, or else he would've have gotten perma-banned or something. -.-
Icedrags is not able to access players' accounts, other than if the players gave him the password themselves. That what you tell us seems rather unlikely, it sounds like an impersonator.
Cant you check his ip and see what accounts he's logged in on to prove this is correct or not?
Already checked before, didn't mention it because that's confidential really. I'll assure you action would have been taken by now if it was truth.

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2015, 07:09:01 pm »
Already checked before, didn't mention it because that's confidential really. I'll assure you action would have been taken by now if it was truth.
ok cool, yea i could imagine

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 08:35:40 pm »
Where do u take that its my stupidity?? Because all who have got scammed, its theyr own foult? Because all others who have got scammed ar fools, thay say theyr passes etc. And now if i get scamed, I am like all others? U cant tell that.

To get hacked or scammed "legitimately", as in someone keylogged you, etc is very rare and in most cases not the cause. Most people are hacked or scammed due to their "own" mistakes. Mistakes happen, but at the end of the day if you get hacked/scammed and your the one who account shared or was stupid enough to hand out your password then you have to just deal with it. You made a mistake, move on, forget about it and learn from your mistakes. If it's your own fault that you got scammed then the staff team isn't obliged to help you, but help you under their own goodwill and can only do so much.

People get scammed all the time, but you can't just go and accuse a staff member for not helping you because of your own mistakes. My advice would be forget about it. It's over and deal with it. Tough luck I guess.

The peoblem is that, How do I know that i made mistake? I dont know how he scammed me, noone knows. And I cant accept it that someone just took my items and he gets no punishment.

And about acc shareing, someone told at ge hes going to quit. He told hes pass to other guy. And i just logged in faster than the other guy. So i reported it to Mary via pm. She did nothing, answered to me, but asked to report it in forum or she does nothing. Then i told it to c 4 nerd or something like that. Same strory. He did nothing. So finally i talked with someone12116. Told him my acc(the one i got) pass and that if he dont take it, ill give it to someone else. So finally got that acc banned. End of story.
Seriously man.  You should just stop talking, you're going no where with complaining to the staff team that they aren't doing their jobs properly.  You are forcing a high admin to go on a "players" private account just to get back a few items which you lost by a "scam" or a hack.  How did you get hacked you may say?  Why not go through all the interesting conversations you get with random people on Emps, possibly someone tricked you to giving your password up? There are many cases.

You are also saying that staff just sit on their asses all day and talk to their friends, sure, does it hurt to talk civilized conversations with friends? Hang out without a person coming up to them asking for free stuff plox? Yes, it doesn't hurt.  They also do work on the helpdesk which you couldn't possibly understand.   Anyway, the way this works though is the person who scammed you is presumably banned which Mary mentioned..Now if he wants to be unbanned he would have to return all the items which he took from you for him to be unbanned, if not he will remain banned, now you have the guts to come here and complain that the staff cannot do their jobs is simply you not being patient.  You lost items, big deal, go get more, it isn't hard.  Don't like it? Don't play. 

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2015, 08:51:48 pm »

Seriously man.  You should just stop talking, you're going no where with complaining to the staff team that they aren't doing their jobs properly.  You are forcing a high admin to go on a "players" private account just to get back a few items which you lost by a "scam" or a hack.  How did you get hacked you may say?  Why not go through all the interesting conversations you get with random people on Emps, possibly someone tricked you to giving your password up? There are many cases.

You are also saying that staff just sit on their asses all day and talk to their friends, sure, does it hurt to talk civilized conversations with friends? Hang out without a person coming up to them asking for free stuff plox? Yes, it doesn't hurt.  They also do work on the helpdesk which you couldn't possibly understand.   Anyway, the way this works though is the person who scammed you is presumably banned which Mary mentioned..Now if he wants to be unbanned he would have to return all the items which he took from you for him to be unbanned, if not he will remain banned, now you have the guts to come here and complain that the staff cannot do their jobs is simply you not being patient.  You lost items, big deal, go get more, it isn't hard.  Don't like it? Don't play.

Ye, thats right, i deffinatley gave my pass to some random guy, yup, that how i got hacked. You really think Im that fool? You are stupid you know..
And "few items" ?  Ye, 700m may be few for you, but im sure that 20% of players even dont have that big bank... So its isnt few items..

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2015, 08:58:09 pm »
Been reading all these comments and all the bullshit here, I totally regret it.

You're simply stupid.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2015, 08:58:47 pm »

You know why we don't ban players on the same account they contact us from? Because we don't do bans on request.

Think of this: When someone gets hacked, all the hacker has to do is pm an admin, tell 'hey this bro sold this account to me' and if the admin would just believe it like that then the account gets perm banned. Even if the poor guy who got hacked is able to get his password back, his account would be permanently banned, and very hard to get unban.
This is why.

Please just accept how we do these things, cause every policy we stick to has a reason why we do.
What different does it make if u ask to get ban or u just brake some rule? It is same, just takes more time. About my case, i told you to look ip logs and tradelogs
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:01:10 pm by Death S0ul »

Mod Mary

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 09:40:09 pm »

This is why.

What different does it make if u ask to get ban or u just brake some rule? It is same, just takes more time. About my case, i told you to look ip logs and tradelogs
I just explained you what the difference is...

Also i know where your items are, they're on a permanently banned account. And i'm not going to take them.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 10:54:12 pm »

Ye, thats right, i deffinatley gave my pass to some random guy, yup, that how i got hacked. You really think Im that fool? You are stupid you know..
And "few items" ?  Ye, 700m may be few for you, but im sure that 20% of players even dont have that big bank... So its isnt few items..
In case you haven't noticed, there is no way for someone to enter your account without you telling someone your password or if you entered it on a phishing website.  Choose one.  You may have given it to a friend IRL or a friend may have seen you type it, and 700m? WOW mate, I lost a 2B bank before and I didn't cry about it, grow up.

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2015, 12:32:12 pm »

In case you haven't noticed, there is no way for someone to enter your account without you telling someone your password or if you entered it on a phishing website.  Choose one.  You may have given it to a friend IRL or a friend may have seen you type it, and 700m? WOW mate, I lost a 2B bank before and I didn't cry about it, grow up.
Loseing (at duel or somewhere) is not same as getting scammed. And well, like ive sayd before, i havnt gave my pass to anyone. Havnt used my acc name and pass anywhere else. Even my irl friends dont know my acc pass. So what else? Comes more suggestions how i got hacked?

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2015, 12:35:32 pm »
>new eco

>old players cant stay around forever

>some people, including me want the old 317 graphics back for the nostalgia. I personally don't find it that important though, the community matters.

>your fault if you're stupid enough to get hacked. Thomy has added lots of improvements including "guardian angel" to make you stop whining about deaths when disconnecting; omg i dced i need tassy back

>the game is still fresh, it takes time to send the word to people out there that emps is being revived

>rs: people started playing rs when emps got shut down and some most likely doesn't wish to return

Offline Death S0ul

• +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2015, 01:43:29 pm »
">your fault if you're stupid enough to get hacked. Thomy has added lots of improvements including "guardian angel" to make you stop whining about deaths when disconnecting; omg i dced i need tassy back"

So lets say, you all have heard about Anonymus (hackers). So when they hack into some web pages or somehwere like that, thn web page owner is stupid. Hes fool cause he got hacked.

So how can you tell its my foult i got hacked?

Mod Mary

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2015, 01:52:59 pm »
">your fault if you're stupid enough to get hacked. Thomy has added lots of improvements including "guardian angel" to make you stop whining about deaths when disconnecting; omg i dced i need tassy back"

So lets say, you all have heard about Anonymus (hackers). So when they hack into some web pages or somehwere like that, thn web page owner is stupid. Hes fool cause he got hacked.

So how can you tell its my foult i got hacked?
No skillful hacker will ever think twice about trying to hack emps: there is nothing to gain from it. The only ones hacking on this game are kids who are playing it too, and none of them are able to actually 'hack' emps database

even so, all passwords are encrypted, it is impossible to find out what someone's password is through 'legit hacking'

Most likely you entered your password on a computer that had a keylogger (doesnt necessarily have to be your own computer with a virus from emps)
Pages: 1 2 3