The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
spells aint work...
« on: March 17, 2015, 08:51:58 pm »
Ive been pking alot in deep wild last few weeks with mage gear. I have noticed that tb/entangle etc splash way too often.. even i use kinda best gear and zuriel staff i may splash easily 3-5 times in a row to guy with dragon set and mage pray on.

even sometimes they dont use prayer and still splash often atleast 2 times.

also bc following system doesnt work perfectly you have like 2-3 changes to bind some1 or maybe 1 change to tb some1... So basically atm it is not worth of risking 100m+ since there is few ppl in wild and  they usually escape bc endless splashing.

so maybe increase accuracy of spells with "special effects"?

i know this thread will get alot of angry feedback  by scared pvmers in wild but haters gonna hate :kappa:

also b4 saying that i just suck in pvp please try it urself first ;) (tho it might be true :kappa: )

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: spells aint work...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:53:31 pm »
> PKs in deep wilderness
> needs TB

Just take ice barrage m8

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 09:10:13 pm »
> PKs in deep wilderness
> needs TB

Just take ice barrage m8

and here they come... ppl who have really never pked :) 1st of all ppl can run and you cant keep them at lvl30 4ever so it is good to tb----> u can bind him all way to wilderness wall----> u may get kill

2nd... if possible ice barrage is even worse than zuriel+entangle combination

3rd also i count places like mage bank, green dragons, warrock wildy wyrm to "deep wilderness"  and at those places tb is really handy

your comments are even worse than ur avatar :kappa:  so just be quiet ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:14:04 pm by Superkettu1 »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:16:30 pm »
> PKs in deep wilderness
> needs TB

Just take ice barrage m8
3rd also i count places like warrock wildy wyrm

So your ''deep'' wilderness is pretty much the whole damn wilderness.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:45 pm »
>splash on a guy protecting mage
>howamisplashing.jpg
>he's praying ya dip

You should only get 2-3 chances to bind/tb someone, would be unfair otherwise. What's with all these 'pkers' demanding mage to be a permanent death trap?
You should be able to get away from a mager, even with bind or barrage.
;
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, 66destroyer3

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 11:13:47 am »
Comparing ice barrage with tb/entagle - barrage is way more accurate.

People have a way too big chance to get away from a mager right now.

Yes, they do need a buff.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 12:09:17 pm »

Ice Barrage is a lvl 94/96 (not sure) spell while Entangle is a lvl 79 one. You also have access to teleblock if you're using the normal spellbook, while on the ancients book you don't. They should not be as strong as each other.
I don't know how bad Entangle is at the moment because I very rarely deep wilderness pk but if it's as bad as you say maybe it needs a slight buff. Or ice barrage nerfed.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 12:22:20 pm »
Imo it's fine as it is. Those mager campers dont need to be more op. They bind you, and then they hit constant 30+'s with Zuriel staff through mage pray, and now you want bind to work 100% of time? Too bad if you splash few times. If i use melee, i sometimes hit 0's too. See the similarity?

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 12:45:31 pm »
Imo it's fine as it is. Those mager campers dont need to be more op. They bind you, and then they hit constant 30+'s with Zuriel staff through mage pray, and now you want bind to work 100% of time? Too bad if you splash few times. If i use melee, i sometimes hit 0's too. See the similarity?
Zuriels max through prayer is around 30.
The chances of you splashing are big, I splashed 8times in a row on a full dh dude with maxed out magic set (used zuriels staff)
Just now I was fighting a guy with karils hood and  skirts, black d hide body, he was anti mage praying I was anti range parying.
I had maxed out magic set(zuriels , mage t and all that crap).
My tb splashed 4times.
My zuriels staff splashed 6times in a row, after that I hit once and kept splashing again.
I am not sure but I think he did more dmg to me than I did dmg to him eventually.
Now tell me how can a 200m armour be worse than a 5m armour?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 12:52:28 pm »
The chances of you splashing are big, I splashed 8times in a row on a full dh dude with maxed out magic set (used zuriels staff)
Just now I was fighting a guy with karils hood and  skirts, black d hide body, he was anti mage praying I was anti range parying.
My tb splashed 4times.
My zuriels staff splashed 6times in a row, after that I hit once and kept splashing again.
I am not sure but I think he did more dmg to me than I did dmg to him eventually.

That's how the combat triangle works. Melee > ranged > magic > melee

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 01:04:25 pm »
Guys, melee users cannot even attack you when you freeze them. Range and mage BOTH out-DPS melee as well. How about instead of complaining how something is ''too weak'', you try different tactics. It is goddamn obvious that you won't hit a guy with mage if he is protecting against it (common sense, ahoy!) Try some switching to range or melee and use special attacks on your opponents.

Don't blame your obvious idiocy on how the game is made to work.

And what are the chances of getting away from a ranger? Oh wait, they cannot even freeze.
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 01:44:55 pm »
My tb splashed 4times.

8times splash on dh is a bit too much, don't you think?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 02:29:29 pm »
My tb splashed 4times.

That's no different than 8 0's with a whip against zuriels and mele protect.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 02:31:35 pm »
My tb splashed 4times.

This. People forget that the other combat styles hit 0's as much as magic does.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 03:07:52 pm »
My tb splashed 4times.

That's how the combat triangle works. Melee > ranged > magic > melee.
According to this quote this shouldn't happen this often

Pages: 1 2 3