The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: spells aint work...
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 03:42:03 am »
I didn't want to get into this, but here's what I think.

Maxed magic gear can hit 50+ when prayer isn't on.
Maxed ranged can hit 50+ when prayer isn't on.
Maxed melee can hit 50+ when prayer isn't on.

Since melee crushes magic and ranged in most cases, ranged is very fast, and hits a lot through prayers with a zbow (flames of zamorak effect), and magic has freezing capabilities. Since melle is helpless while frozen, it makes a twisted kind of sense that the freezing effects tend to miss. However, if entangle or barrage hit every time, or even every other time, melee users could do nothing but stand there and die. This is the big problem with buffing freezing attacks.

So what may help solve this problem is to buff the accuracy, and add a few seconds of freezing immunity. I'm talking one or two seconds after unfreezing. Not 5 or 10. This way, melee users still have a way to escape or fight back, and magic users can get that crucial first freeze on targets.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Back At It
Pages: 1 2 3