The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Snape grass
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:37:39 pm »
Snape grass is only obtainable when fishing Manta rays (and 3 NPCs drop them), this requires a fishing level of 85. It doesn't make sense you have to have 85 Fishing to obtain Snape grass. Especially for an ironman this is annoying, it means you have to have 85 Fishing to make Prayer potions. An alternative would be to make Super restore potions, however this requires 74 Herblore and is harder to achieve. Prayer potions have a huge influence on the game play.

What I'm suggesting is to make it easier to obtain Snape grass, perhaps by making it able to obtain Snape grass from fishing Sea turtles & Sharks aswell.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Snape grass
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 02:14:14 pm »
Move this to suggestions.

Agree with this though, i'd say make them drop from monks or higher.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 02:19:22 pm »
Especially for an ironman this is annoying, it means you have to have 85 Fishing to make Prayer potions.

You're gonna train the fishing for mantas anyway.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 02:19:50 pm »
I agree, it's hard to obtain at this moment - also, that'll give players more reasons to train their fishing.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 02:49:21 pm »
They should be added as drop for rock crabs or something thats low lvl and good for training cause it would be good places for new people to train and earn money

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 02:51:35 pm »
They should be added as drop for rock crabs or something thats low lvl and good for training cause it would be good places for new people to train and earn money
Werewolves already have them as a drop and are regarded as good low lvl training monsters.
;

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »
I disagree on adding them to any more monsters. Fishing mantas and getting snape grass is good moneymaking. And i really dont care about ironmen. We dont have that mode, noone asks u to make one if its too hard for you. Dont have to make game easyer cause cause there are some players who wannabe ironmen.

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 06:55:37 pm »
I disagree on adding them to any more monsters. Fishing mantas and getting snape grass is good moneymaking. And i really dont care about ironmen. We dont have that mode, noone asks u to make one if its too hard for you. Dont have to make game easyer cause cause there are some players who wannabe ironmen.

It doesn't matter if you care or not. Some people like the challenge. Someone sounds a little salty.

I agree, adding them to sharks and up would be a great addition.
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 07:04:44 pm »
I think they should be added to turtles, maybe monks at a push. but I don't think any lower woukd be beneficial to the game even though players might want it so badly.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 08:00:13 pm »
M8, guess what? You're free to state your opinion here and I won't bash you for it.

O-T: I agree with adding them to sharks and seas. Or just increase the rate/amount at wich those monsters drop it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:19:29 pm by Charr »
The following users liked this post: Magmaster127

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 10:27:36 pm »
Yes yes yes and yes, I hate killing daggas for snapes
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 02:14:11 pm »
And when I suggested this the only feedback was "don't make an ironman then"

Agreed.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 04:12:41 pm »

Agreed.

What's the point of accepting the challenge of being Ironman account if all you're going to do is cry how hard it is? It only proves that you clearly aren't dedicated enough to take up the challenge. It isn't for everyone.

B0aty grinded 2 months, 2 GODDAMN MONTHS, for his Amulet of Fury in RS, yet you can't take a couple of days of fishing.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:17:44 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 09:40:17 pm »
I remember when i was still a young skiller. Every single suggestion to make the game easier for skillers got rejected just because it was our free choice not to train combat skills. Sorry, but this is the same thing all over again. Spend a day or two and get your fishing up or buy the grass.

But i do have to admit that we used to get snape grass from seas and sharks also in emps-scape.. Or am I wrong?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 09:54:51 pm »

Agreed.

What's the point of accepting the challenge of being Ironman account if all you're going to do is cry how hard it is? It only proves that you clearly aren't dedicated enough to take up the challenge. It isn't for everyone.

B0aty grinded 2 months, 2 GODDAMN MONTHS, for his Amulet of Fury in RS, yet you can't take a couple of days of fishing.
You do realise how big the difference between a Snape grass and a fury is? Do you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4