The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Magmaster127

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Zelda for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Snape grass
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 10:04:31 pm »
And when I suggested this the only feedback was "don't make an ironman then"

Agreed.

What's the point of accepting the challenge of being Ironman account if all you're going to do is cry how hard it is? It only proves that you clearly aren't dedicated enough to take up the challenge. It isn't for everyone.

B0aty grinded 2 months, 2 GODDAMN MONTHS, for his Amulet of Fury in RS, yet you can't take a couple of days of fishing.

Lol what a stupid comparison. This is something used for skilling, it shouldn't take getting all the way to 85 fishing to get a supplyy used for 35 herblore, plain and simple.
Emps-Scape Player Since 2009

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 10:52:59 pm »
For those who do not fully support this think again. How does it makes sense that you need 85 Fishing to brew a potion that requires what, 34 Herblore? Prayer potions are a game changer, can you imagine training slayer, or killing bosses without Prayer potions? It is nearly impossible.

EDIT: Just saw Magmaster's reply with basicly the same statement as mine, o'well.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 11:05:08 pm »
For those who do not fully support this think again. How does it makes sense that you need 85 Fishing to brew a potion that requires what, 34 Herblore? Prayer potions are a game changer, can you imagine training slayer, or killing bosses without Prayer potions? It is nearly impossible.

EDIT: Just saw Magmaster's reply with basicly the same statement as mine, o'well.

Now explain me how the hell are you going to kill bosses without food? Exactly, you're not gonna do that. You'll get the snapegrass while getting food.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 11:24:47 pm »

Now explain me how the hell are you going to kill bosses without food? Exactly, you're not gonna do that. You'll get the snapegrass while getting food.
Monkfish or sharks aren't food? Exactly, they are.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 11:50:19 pm »

You won't do much against bosses in shit gear, and even less if you have shit food. P pots alone wouldn't save you. I bet your next suggestion is going to be adding Bandos armor as a drop for goblins for ironmen only since bossing is so hard Q.Q

If you want to ruin moneymaking for people who like fishing, go ahead. Just because you don't make your money by fishing doesn't mean that everyone else shouldn't either.

Lemme ask you one more question. Why would hou even want to play something you don't enjoy? If you dislike the challenge of being ironman, don't create one. Don't try to ruin the enjoyment of others.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:08:54 am by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Shoaib

Offline Range 4 Meee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 07:30:55 am »

You won't do much against bosses in shit gear, and even less if you have shit food. P pots alone wouldn't save you. I bet your next suggestion is going to be adding Bandos armor as a drop for goblins for ironmen only since bossing is so hard Q.Q

If you want to ruin moneymaking for people who like fishing, go ahead. Just because you don't make your money by fishing doesn't mean that everyone else shouldn't either.

Lemme ask you one more question. Why would hou even want to play something you don't enjoy? If you dislike the challenge of being ironman, don't create one. Don't try to ruin the enjoyment of others.
All you do is hating on the ironmen gameplay, this is not just about that. Do you ever see someone selling Snape grass? No, people sell prayer potions.
How would adding Snape grass to Sea turtles (or even Sharks) ruin the enjoyment for others? Snape grass is a little extra when you are fishing, their main reason to fish is to sell the Mantas.

Like I already said it does not make sense you need 85 Fishing to brew a potion that requires 35 Herblore. Not to mention that you fish Mantas very slow at 85 and need atleast 90 to catch them efficiently.

The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 09:50:16 am »

we do enjoy the ironman account though, i would just rather be doing slayer or something rather than spending hours doing fishing just for snapes
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 11:10:50 am »
Agree, more snape grass around sharks/sea turtles requirement and above. I think prayer pots plays a crucial role most of the time.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 11:34:34 am »

we do enjoy the ironman account though, i would just rather be doing slayer or something rather than spending hours doing fishing just for snapes

Spoiler: you WILL be doing skilling majority of the time, supplies won't come raining from the sky. I see you have no idea what the challenge is all about.

I still don't see the need to change this only because some 1% of the players decided to play the game differently. In old Emps snapegrass were so worthless that people simply dropped them because there was absolutely no demand for them. Snapegrass are currently some of the very few items that actually have demand. When was the last time you got an expensive drop and tried to sell it? I can tell you this, people don't buy a shit.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:50:39 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Range 4 Meee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2015, 12:51:07 pm »
Spoiler: you WILL be doing skilling majority of the time, supplies won't come raining from the sky. I see you have no idea what the challenge is all about. I still don't see the need to change this only because some 1% of the players decided to play the game differently. In old Emps snapegrass were so worthless that people simply dropped them because there was absolutely no demand for them.

Snapegrass are currently some of the very few items that actually have demand. When was the last time you got an expensive drop and troed to sell it? I can tell you this, people don't buy a shit.

Yet again you are falling back to ironmen, this is not what it is about. You're being ignorant. Let me ask you this, would it make sense that mining Coal would require 85 Mining? No, because Coal is required to train Smithing at low levels.

You're gonna train the fishing for mantas anyway.

You could say I will train Mining for Rune ores anyway, it doesn't work that way.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 12:59:12 pm »
YOU used the ironmem as an argument. That is the reason why anyone here mentioned them in the first place. This suggestions, if implemented, would ruin moneymaking for the REGULAR players who like fishing. It would only benefit the 1% minority. If you are too lazy to fish, just buy the damn grass.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:32:44 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 02:56:00 pm »
Quote from: Skelon link=topic=10094.msg76948#msg76948 data=1430819416

Spoiler: you WILL be doing skilling majority of the time, supplies won't come raining from the sky. I see you have no idea what the challenge is all about.

I still don't see the need to change this only because some 1% of the players decided to play the game differently. In old Emps snapegrass were so worthless that people simply dropped them because there was absolutely no demand for them. Snapegrass are currently some of the very few items that actually have demand. When was the last time you got an expensive drop and tried to sell it? I can tell you this, people don't buy a shit.

eh most of my time is done skilling I used my last comment as an example,  I do fish and kill npcs for snapes because I need to end of, the point of this topic is let seas drop them too as the wiki said it did before i complained and they changed it, just to make p pots that easier to obtain as snapes are rare to get and p pots are highly sneeded

Offline Range 4 Meee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 03:04:16 pm »
YOU used the ironmem as an argument. That is the reason why anyone here mentioned them in the first place. This suggestions, if implemented, would ruin moneymaking for the REGULAR players who like fishing. It would only benefit the 1% minority. If you are too lazy to fish, just buy the damn grass.
You are so damn studborn. If I wouldn't have mentioned the word ''Ironmen'' you would've agreed, I'm 90% sure about that.
You are skipping my arguments that make sense and keep falling back to ironmen this, ironmen that. Your arguments don't make any sense, how would adding Snape grass to Sea turtles change the price drastically?

The following users liked this post: Skelon

Offline Skelon

• +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 03:06:56 pm »
You are so damn studborn. If I wouldn't have mentioned the word ''Ironmen'' you would've agreed, I'm 90% sure about that.
You are skipping my arguments that make sense and keep falling back to ironmen this, ironmen that. Your arguments don't make any sense, how would adding Snape grass to Sea turtles change the price drastically?

if he can argue back to this he can just gtf!!

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 03:10:28 pm »
Your arguments don't make any sense, how would adding Snape grass to Sea turtles change the price drastically?

More in game = more supply -> supply will eventually surpass demand -> prices drop

If I wouldn't have mentioned the word ''Ironmen'' you would've agreed, I'm 90% sure about that.

I'm only disagreeing on this because I think collecting snapegrass is easy enough for REGULAR accounts. Buying it is easy as well, I just trained a mil of herb XP with p pots during the weekend. It's the herbs that are hard to come by nowadays.

if he can argue back to this he can just gtf!!

wat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4