The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Snape grass
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2015, 12:50:50 pm »
@Shoaib, I know it's mandatory to catch Mantas to obtain Snape grass. Trust me I have tried killing the NPCs, however my luck is terrible there. I have killed a good amount of Dagannoths and so far I have just received 12 Snape grass, eventhough it is a common drop. (During that progress I received 1x Bezerker helm, 1x Warriors helm and 3x Archers helm, these are very rare drops.
What I'm trying to say is that these are not efficient methods.

@Icecloud, my arguments make more sense than the arguments people are giving who are against the change.

They just don't want it and basicly the only argument is that the price would drop.
Why would I need mantas to play the game? I'm sure I can manage killing slayer monsters without mantas (esp. since slayer monsters won't hit through Prayers at all) but trust me the 2 extra hitpoints that the Mantas give isn't mandatory.

For your last argument read my reply with Mining & Smithing in it, it's not worth it to quote it for you.

If you are too lazy to gather them yourself, just BUY THEM. IT IS THAT GODDMAN SIMPLE FFS. You have 900M+ total XP so anyone would think that you are familiar with the ''grind'', but yet you are crying about a couple snapegrass. Two players with ironman accounts have already told you how easy it is to gather them without player interaction, like I predicted. HOW GODDAMN HARD IT CAN BE FOR A MAXED PLAYER LIKE YOU TO BUY THEM YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?

This game needs to harder to be more enjoyable, not easier.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2015, 02:26:07 pm »
Ill put this short and this is my last reply here

- Regular players: Have money? Buy the snape grass. Have no money? Train fishing until you can catch manta rays & snape grass. You will earn money in the process.

- Iron man: Have high combat level? Kill dagannoths and werewolves. You will train your combat in the process. Have no combat level? Train fishing until you can catch manta rays & snape grass. You're going to need all the food you can get when playing as an iron man.

I've realized this is getting useless. So I just put it neat and clean above^
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2015, 04:00:27 pm »
@Shoaib, I know it's mandatory to catch Mantas to obtain Snape grass. Trust me I have tried killing the NPCs, however my luck is terrible there. I have killed a good amount of Dagannoths and so far I have just received 12 Snape grass, eventhough it is a common drop. (During that progress I received 1x Bezerker helm, 1x Warriors helm and 3x Archers helm, these are very rare drops.
What I'm trying to say is that these are not efficient methods.

@Icecloud, my arguments make more sense than the arguments people are giving who are against the change.

They just don't want it and basicly the only argument is that the price would drop.
Why would I need mantas to play the game? I'm sure I can manage killing slayer monsters without mantas (esp. since slayer monsters won't hit through Prayers at all) but trust me the 2 extra hitpoints that the Mantas give isn't mandatory.

For your last argument read my reply with Mining & Smithing in it, it's not worth it to quote it for you.

If you are too lazy to gather them yourself, just BUY THEM. IT IS THAT GODDMAN SIMPLE FFS. You have 900M+ total XP so anyone would think that you are familiar with the ''grind'', but yet you are crying about a couple snapegrass. Two players with ironman accounts have already told you how easy it is to gather them without player interaction, like I predicted. HOW GODDAMN HARD IT CAN BE FOR A MAXED PLAYER LIKE YOU TO BUY THEM YOURSELF?!?!?!?!?

This game needs to harder to be more enjoyable, not easier.
I'm already missing you being moderated, your post has no use, just like the other one you already posted here. Thank you for opening my eyes, I now realize who you are.

Ill put this short and this is my last reply here

- Regular players: Have money? Buy the snape grass. Have no money? Train fishing until you can catch manta rays & snape grass. You will earn money in the process.

- Iron man: Have high combat level? Kill dagannoths and werewolves. You will train your combat in the process. Have no combat level? Train fishing until you can catch manta rays & snape grass. You're going to need all the food you can get when playing as an iron man.

I've realized this is getting useless. So I just put it neat and clean above^
I was planning to lock the topic after my reply anyway but I thought I'd keep it open for one more day so the ones who wish to reply can reply.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 4