The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
last update
« on: April 16, 2015, 11:45:01 am »
so i kinda liked all things thomy updated on the last update, but there is one exception - the untradables loss in pvp.
no one will go pvp with ancient pvp, void and the weirdest thing is that ancient armor is basically for pking, and now you lose it in wilderness, seems legit lol.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: last update
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 12:15:49 pm »
You protect ancient PvP armour over like 90% of all items, also nobody skulls with ancient PvP gear so I don't see the problem here.
It's pretty much the same as before lol.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 12:16:55 pm »
You protect ancient PvP armour over like 90% of all items, also nobody skulls with ancient PvP gear so I don't see the problem here.

how about void, there were a lot of void pkers, try to find at least one now???
The following users liked this post: Loosenater

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 12:40:06 pm »

Exactly ^

How exactly was this aimed to improve pking? No one is going to want to risk their whole void set. This update basically just killed void pking, which many pkers loves.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 12:44:42 pm »

You're not supposed to PK at all when all you can afford is a str ammy and a whip. Looking forward to making people lose their void.  :-*

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 12:46:48 pm »

You're not supposed to PK at all when all you can afford is a str ammy and a whip. Looking forward to making people lose their void.  :-*

The aim of the update was to increase PK activity. Now, do you really think that will make more people PK? Of course not.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 12:47:18 pm »
Most void pkers wore a fire cape and a str (t) risk against bandos riskers.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 12:55:11 pm »

Exactly ^

How exactly was this aimed to improve pking? No one is going to want to risk their whole void set. This update basically just killed void pking, which many pkers loves.
Void should have never been able to pick back up in the first place, nobody wants to fight voiders because they have such high hits with 0 risks.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Earl

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 01:10:12 pm »
Voiders ruined pk, it was so op and if you only took dfs as a def boonus with void it was super op.
Back in the day we pked with void on zerkers, if you killed another voider he wouldnt COMe wild for a week cause hes grinding a new void set and thats how it should be.

It was fun and it was fair.
The following users liked this post: King125, Joshiee, Freestuffyay, Ameer122, Earl, Edwin

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 01:12:30 pm »
voiders didnt risk anything thats why maybe? :D f cape and str t story is wrong never seen voider risking str t and f cape :D
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Earl

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 03:22:27 pm »
Voiders ruined pk, it was so op and if you only took dfs as a def boonus with void it was super op.
Back in the day we pked with void on zerkers, if you killed another voider he wouldnt COMe wild for a week cause hes grinding a new void set and thats how it should be.

It was fun and it was fair.
This.

Although this might have depopulated pking for the time-being, it is better this way; it's how it's supposed to be.

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 03:28:57 pm »
thank god for that. at least there wont be anymore of those bullshit str ammy and rune boots riskers anymore
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2015, 03:35:42 pm »
ERMAHGERD PEOPLE FINALLY HAVE TO RISK SOMETHING IN WILDERNESS!!! THIS IS SO BAD FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!! ASHDA69SD7FTT6AS9DTFA7S0DYFA78Y0DFG8U9SDFOLGDFÖHSHFGASDF8G79SD9FG

Shut up and deal with it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:36:13 pm by Freestuffyay »

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 03:43:22 pm »
You would never keep your void in old emps which is why I dont see this as a big deal. If you dont wanna lose it, dont risk it. If you want a strength advantage, then be prepared to do some work to get it back if you should lose it.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2015, 04:48:12 pm »
ERMAHGERD PEOPLE FINALLY HAVE TO RISK SOMETHING IN WILDERNESS!!! THIS IS SO BAD FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!! ASHDA69SD7FTT6AS9DTFA7S0DYFA78Y0DFG8U9SDFOLGDFÖHSHFGASDF8G79SD9FG

Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

be a little more polite and tolerant when people say their opinions, or  you will get moderated again.
Pages: 1 2