The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: last update
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 04:53:32 pm »
ERMAHGERD PEOPLE FINALLY HAVE TO RISK SOMETHING IN WILDERNESS!!! THIS IS SO BAD FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!!! ASHDA69SD7FTT6AS9DTFA7S0DYFA78Y0DFG8U9SDFOLGDFÖHSHFGASDF8G79SD9FG

Shut the fuck up and deal with it.

be a little more polite and tolerant when people say their opinions, or  you will get moderated again.

Who said I was ever unmoderated?

On-topic: Do you seriously think that it's absolutely fine that people hit constant 50's without risking anything? This just further proves that people cannot PK in this game without exploiting every flaw of the game.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:03:47 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 04:54:22 pm »
Stop your bickering.

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 05:26:50 pm »
It was a much needed update, there were far too many good items that could be used without risk. Pking is all about risk, there would be no reward without it. People using void barely risk anything, add in some other untradables and you're pretty much set to not lose anything if you die. While on the other hand, you get no loot if you kill someone. Isn't it much more satisfying to get some loot instead of a str ammy every kill? There were also a few items that no one really knew about, but shouldn't be able to be picked up on death.
For example: colour dbows, vigour and fury (t). If you don't PvP much, this doesn't affect you other than maybe combat/slayer exp rates, though those are subject to change if they got affected in a bad way.

Relevant.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 05:30:09 pm »
thanks for your feedback for my feedback guys, i appreciate it!
now that i got some actual arguments to update this, i understand it more clearly, ima lock this now :).
Pages: 1 2