The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-Wiki: feedback
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2017, 08:40:44 pm »
In the wiki page of Farming (https://emps-world.net/wiki/Farming), at the part about growing herbs, there's written;

Get herb seeds from various monsters or by stealing from Farmers and Master farmers.

You can use the mud patches north of Catherby and south-east of Falador to grow your herbs in. You will plant two herbs for each patch if you have 2 seeds. Use a seed with a seed dibber while standing near a patch to plant it or use the seed on the mud patch. After 4 minutes your herbs will grow into a new stage, and you have to rake or water it to start the next stage. Every time you rake you will be given 520 Farming experience, and every time you water it you will be given 525 Farming experience.

You will receive farming experience for completing each stage and receive extra experience when your herb is fully grown. A herb takes 5 stages of about 4 minutes to grow. Every stage will award you with 520 or 525 XP, depending on if you watered it or raked it. That means you get about 2600 xp for each herb plant extra. When your herbs are fully grown you will automatically gain some xp for growing them, and you can pick them to get up to 16 grimy herbs (if your farming level is up to 10 levels higher than the required level). Picking herbs grants you XP for each picked herb, so it might be worthwhile to farm a little lower leveled herbs instead!

Be careful as herbs can get deceased and die if you leave them unattended for too long (over 64 minutes)! If the herbs die, you will need to clear them with a spade and plant new ones. You will not receive any experience for this.
Herbs that are already fully grown will not die if you leave them unattended.

Although, the highlightened part is not correct. A herb has 5 stages indeed, but can only be nurtured 3 times. Which gets to a total of 1560 xp. Also, there isn't a xp difference between watering and raking.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2017, 08:47:50 pm »
In the wiki page of Farming (https://emps-world.net/wiki/Farming), at the part about growing herbs, there's written;

Get herb seeds from various monsters or by stealing from Farmers and Master farmers.

You can use the mud patches north of Catherby and south-east of Falador to grow your herbs in. You will plant two herbs for each patch if you have 2 seeds. Use a seed with a seed dibber while standing near a patch to plant it or use the seed on the mud patch. After 4 minutes your herbs will grow into a new stage, and you have to rake or water it to start the next stage. Every time you rake you will be given 520 Farming experience, and every time you water it you will be given 525 Farming experience.

You will receive farming experience for completing each stage and receive extra experience when your herb is fully grown. A herb takes 5 stages of about 4 minutes to grow. Every stage will award you with 520 or 525 XP, depending on if you watered it or raked it. That means you get about 2600 xp for each herb plant extra. When your herbs are fully grown you will automatically gain some xp for growing them, and you can pick them to get up to 16 grimy herbs (if your farming level is up to 10 levels higher than the required level). Picking herbs grants you XP for each picked herb, so it might be worthwhile to farm a little lower leveled herbs instead!

Be careful as herbs can get deceased and die if you leave them unattended for too long (over 64 minutes)! If the herbs die, you will need to clear them with a spade and plant new ones. You will not receive any experience for this.
Herbs that are already fully grown will not die if you leave them unattended.

Although, the highlightened part is not correct. A herb has 5 stages indeed, but can only be nurtured 3 times. Which gets to a total of 1560 xp. Also, there isn't a xp difference between watering and raking.
Thanks, it's updated now.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 19, 2017, 10:32:53 am »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 19, 2017, 10:40:32 am »
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Fizz

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2017, 08:30:54 am »
when u search hunter then there says that penguins give 618 but when u click on penguin it says that penguins give 750 xp but actually they give 618 and also same mistake with polar kebbit they dont give 702 they give 642

Offline Jandor

• Liked: 37 times
  • +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2017, 09:01:58 am »
when u search hunter then there says that penguins give 618 but when u click on penguin it says that penguins give 750 xp but actually they give 618 and also same mistake with polar kebbit they dont give 702 they give 642
Fixed.
Thanks

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2017, 02:12:33 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Clue_scrolls#Item_clues

@Bronze Plateskirt

It should be Bronze Chainbody.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2017, 02:53:08 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Clue_scrolls#Item_clues

@Bronze Plateskirt

It should be Bronze Chainbody.
Quite sure that isn't the case, last time I had it the items were correct. Could you provide a screenshot of the clue next time so we can actually confirm it?
Looked at the wrong one, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:31:58 pm by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Chris2659

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 23, 2017, 03:52:41 pm »
Wiki says Ancient gladiators deal with max hit 19dmg,as i got there i got hitted by 57 fix it please :D.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2017, 04:03:40 pm »
Wiki says Ancient gladiators deal with max hit 19dmg,as i got there i got hitted by 57 fix it please :D.
I can't currently check what the actual maxhit is since the monster examine spell is bugged. Once I can use the spell again it will be fixed.
;

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2017, 02:15:48 am »
Yo, I put that greater demons were located in Barb on my other thread in general discussion. I actually meant to say they're also located in Rimmington dungeon. Feel free to add that to the wiki.
The following users liked this post: Jandor

Offline Jandor

• +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2017, 03:11:30 am »
Yo, I put that greater demons were located in Barb on my other thread in general discussion. I actually meant to say they're also located in Rimmington dungeon. Feel free to add that to the wiki.
Added, thanks for letting us know.

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2017, 01:28:57 am »
The following users liked this post: Jandor

Offline Jandor

• +0/-0
  • Live to game
    • View Profile

Offline Tumemust

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Living young, wild & free!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 03, 2017, 08:54:08 pm »
Please add Black Chainbody to wikipedia..

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26