The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
About the (possible) upcoming GE
« on: February 16, 2015, 09:58:45 am »
People want it, people crying for it, but ge area now already is full of those 'merchanters' selling items overpriced and buyin underpriced

what are you goin to do about that when ge is updated, which actually means that the possibility of item flipping will be added, which is, an even easier way to merchant?

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: About the (possible) upcoming GE
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 11:09:33 am »
They will continue to do their shit, but they will have to deal with less profit per item. This is good for average players, since the prices will get a little bit more balanced.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 12:29:49 pm »
These people shouldn't even be deemed merchers, they should be called something else entirely.
The blame lies on the people desperate enough to actually buy something 10m overprice.
I'd make a topic on it but idk.

G.E. will probably destroy any profitable skilling that isn't mining/woodcutting.
People will just go for free exp since there's a big supply of stuff.
;

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 03:31:13 pm »
Will re-balance the Eco once again, because stakers owns the majiorty of the cash around the game and we don't want that, We want balanced eco.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Spookykiller

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Gotta go fast - the words of devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 03:32:35 pm »
Will re-balance the Eco once again, because stakers owns the majiorty of the cash around the game and we don't want that, We want balanced eco.

Yus remove duel arena and ban stakers

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 04:34:09 pm »
Add a stake limit and watch duel die.
;

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 04:39:52 pm »
Add a stake limit and watch duel die.
Why? A stake limit is pointless, Ge can solve everything, also thomy coded this for months now, it came 1st on the content poll :3

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Mod Mary

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 04:48:14 pm »
There will be a free limit to set whatever your price. But there will be a number that indicates what the regular price is what the item goes for, which is an average of the most recent trades of that item on the Grand exchange.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 05:05:16 pm »
There will be a free limit to set whatever your price. But there will be a number that indicates what the regular price is what the item goes for, which is an average of the most recent trades of that item on the Grand exchange.
So for eg

I sell my Dragon scim for 100k on my price - Free limit for whatever price i want

And the normal price is 400k(lets give an example)

Is that what are you trying to say mary?;o

Mod Mary

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
So for eg

I sell my Dragon scim for 100k on my price - Free limit for whatever price i want

And the normal price is 400k(lets give an example)

Is that what are you trying to say mary?;o
Yeah if the average trade price is 400k you'll be able to set it at 1 coin or 2b doesnt matter. Not saying that either one of those is very smart though. And it'll only take completed trades into account (obviously)

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2015, 06:58:24 pm »
People want it, people crying for it, but ge area now already is full of those 'merchanters' selling items overpriced and buyin underpriced

what are you goin to do about that when ge is updated, which actually means that the possibility of item flipping will be added, which is, an even easier way to merchant?

It will be easier to merchant, but the only way for people to get any items is to offer a price that is high enough to be profitable to the buyer, but low enough that they aren't overpaying. It's impossible to merch unless people are buying or selling for very high or very low prices. It's still up to the players to set the prices for their items. You can't just try buying a dragon scimmy for one gp, since nobody will be selling it for 1 gp.

You seem to be very sarcastic about people who would like the grand exchange. You have obviously not taken into account how it feels to stand in the grand exchange area with 4 people there for 5 hours trying to buy something.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 07:50:16 pm »
not bein sarcastic at all, took me hrs for pray/farm and shit, merchanting is gonna stirr shit up big time with ge added, free gp's overnight

and tbh i cba buyin stuff if theres only 4 people at ge  :o
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:58:07 pm by Reemster »

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 10:41:55 pm »
Just dont buy overpriced items? If merchers cant sell they will be forced to drop the price

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 01:33:55 am »
Just dont buy overpriced items? If merchers cant sell they will be forced to drop the price
Problem is people are desperate for stuff and 'merchers' have the patience to not lower their price.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 04:46:51 am »
Problem is people are desperate for stuff and 'merchers' have the patience to not lower their price.
The more desperate they are, the higher they'll pay. That's the art of merchanting.

not bein sarcastic at all, took me hrs for pray/farm and shit, merchanting is gonna stirr shit up big time with ge added, free gp's overnight

and tbh i cba buyin stuff if theres only 4 people at ge  :o
It will stir up the merching, I agree. For most people, that's a good thing.

My opinion on this is straight forward and has already been mentioned:
They will continue to do their shit, but they will have to deal with less profit per item. This is good for average players, since the prices will get a little bit more balanced.
Although, the will hopefully be a balance on receiving less profit per item and more profit.
Pages: 1 2 3