The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About the (possible) upcoming GE
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 08:08:56 pm »
You get the cheapest and 5M money back.

If you sell something for 15M, and there are people buying it for 15M, 18M and 20M, you will get the 20M.

This is a paradox... You'll get 15m if you sell for 15m, you should just have tried 20m first then. Else money would just spawn out of nowhere.

???
If you sell stuff, you get the highest buy offer. The money gets transferred from player A to player B, so no money is spawned.
Yeah and the buyer will not save any money then? You said 'you get the cheapest and 5m back'

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 08:42:16 pm »

If you sell something for 15M, and there are people buying it for 15M, 18M and 20M, you will get the 20M.

This is a paradox... You'll get 15m if you sell for 15m, you should just have tried 20m first then. Else money would just spawn out of nowhere.

???
If you sell stuff, you get the highest buy offer. The money gets transferred from player A to player B, so no money is spawned.
Yeah and the buyer will not save any money then? You said 'you get the cheapest and 5m back'

(1) If you buy something for 15M, and there are sell offers 10M, 12M and 15M, you get the item + 5M back.
(2) If you sell something for 15M, and there are people buying it for 15M, 18M and 20M, you will get 20M.

(1) happens if there are already existing cheap sell offers when you are buying stuff. (2) happens if there are already existing buy offers when selling stuff. The 15M is just a start price. Like in auctions, the highest offer gets the item. Otherwise the average prices of items could never go up, which means that prices would never go up.

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 10:21:48 pm »

???

(1) If you buy something for 15M, and there are sell offers 10M, 12M and 15M, you get the item + 5M back.
(2) If you sell something for 15M, and there are people buying it for 15M, 18M and 20M, you will get 20M.

(1) happens if there are already existing cheap sell offers when you are buying stuff. (2) happens if there are already existing buy offers when selling stuff. The 15M is just a start price. Like in auctions, the highest offer gets the item. Otherwise the average prices of items could never go up, which means that prices would never go up.
Ah yea I get it, also depends on what offers are already standing. Would be weird if you have an buy offer standing for 15m and you get it earlier than a guy who got an offer standing for 20min

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 02:34:37 pm »
These people shouldn't even be deemed merchers, they should be called something else entirely.
The blame lies on the people desperate enough to actually buy something 10m overprice.
I'd make a topic on it but idk.

G.E. will probably destroy any profitable skilling that isn't mining/woodcutting.
People will just go for free exp since there's a big supply of stuff.
I wouldn't say that if I were you. If you want to merch, nobody's going to stop you from doing it. So, why should you talk trash about them lmao? Own free will. If you don't want to buy it, simply walk away or just don't talk to them. If you talk to them and laugh about it, you're trying to start problem, NOT THEM. And if they buy 10m overprice? What's that gotta do with you?
For example, items such as "Oldschool." Its just items! Something to make you look cool! NOT RICH! If I got the cash, No WAY am I buying them -.- maybe except for Lantern. Anyway, its your own free will. All you have to do is don't talk trash or provoke them by saying, "Noob, that item is only 18m - 21m MAX" while they're selling it for 25m. Who cares?
I'm just trying to make my point here because if you're in that situation, then you know.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 10:32:45 am »
They have to test that thing good before they release it. Or gg eco
Pages: 1 2 3