The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2015, 08:51:54 pm »
I believe religions were created to give some people a push in the right direction. For some,  believing in a higher power can help them to become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.

And religion hasnt caused war or anything psycho related bullshit?
In Norway, in 2011. 3 friends where hanging out. They was all 21 years old and had been friends since childhood.
The guys place they where in, he was expecting a child, and recently engaged his girlfriend.
This was on Halloween.

They where all sleeping, until one off the guys came into a psychosis if you can call it that.
He had a vision, from God. To kill both off his friends, otherwise he wouldnt come to heaven.
So what the fuck you think he did? Went to the kitchen. Found a knife. Stabbed the guy who was expecting
a child 19 times in the chest, face and legs. Killed him instantly. Dragged him too a wall, cut him up and wrote GOD on the wall with his blood.

The other guy who was sleeping. He got stabbed 15 times, but managed to run out on the street and get in a taxi car standing on the outside.
He got a ride to the hospital asap but fell in a coma and was there for 3 months. He was lucky to survive but with permanent damages for the rest off his life.

What caused this shit?

A vision from god. So dont come tell me god is all good and shit, because he is not. Religion cause war, and thats it. Who is the biggest murder off all time?
God, if you read the christian bible. He killed more people than all the nazis ever could during ww2.

But then again. You got those who murder people, go to jail and find god and might live a peacefull life until they get back out on the streets to see how the world actually works.
If there was no religion that guy wouldn't have killed anyone?
He is a psycho and he will find another reason to kill if needed.
You can't blame religion for that murder

I can?
He got the vision from God. He would be going to hell if he didnt.
What other psycho story can you relate to this? Nothing.
I still don't believe it. It is kinda suprising me but i won't believe it.
It cud be a lie(not sure)

LIE WTF????
I LIVE IN NORWAY, in norway shit like this rarely happends besides the other guy who was a psychopat 22/7/11.
If something like this happends, it get broadcasted on the national channel run by government for freaking years in here.
All newspaper wrote about it. And you could see a video a neighbour took from when the man was crawling outside to the street from the apartment (the guy who didnt die).
So no this is not bullshit. He wrote God on the wall cause as he said himself, he got a vision from god.

Its not something you cant believe because its true lol.
This is proven with death, stabs and coma. Pictures, videoes and witnesses.
If we relate this to God on the other hand.

No pictures - just imagination, no witnesses - just people hoping.
We are in 2015, growing up religious is starting to get more and more unusual now because former religious people
can see that it is bullshit. And the numbers will keep raising, and one day you will realize the same.
Why it happened in Norway? That's what tickles me also.
When i ment by lying is that THE Guy who murdered these people might be lying Who knows?

Why it happened in Norway, Between all the countries Why Norway?

He lives in Norway, therefore he knows pretty well what has happened specifically in Norway ???

In addition to what Avenus has told so far, I know that there has been multiple terrorist attacks as well, car bombs and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:53:49 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2015, 09:02:56 pm »
I believe religions were created to give some people a push in the right direction. For some,  believing in a higher power can help them to become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.

In Norway, in 2011. 3 friends where hanging out. They was all 21 years old and had been friends since childhood.
The guys place they where in, he was expecting a child, and recently engaged his girlfriend.
This was on Halloween.

They where all sleeping, until one off the guys came into a psychosis if you can call it that.
He had a vision, from God. To kill both off his friends, otherwise he wouldnt come to heaven.
So what the fuck you think he did? Went to the kitchen. Found a knife. Stabbed the guy who was expecting
a child 19 times in the chest, face and legs. Killed him instantly. Dragged him too a wall, cut him up and wrote GOD on the wall with his blood.

The other guy who was sleeping. He got stabbed 15 times, but managed to run out on the street and get in a taxi car standing on the outside.
He got a ride to the hospital asap but fell in a coma and was there for 3 months. He was lucky to survive but with permanent damages for the rest off his life.

What caused this shit?

A vision from god. So dont come tell me god is all good and shit, because he is not. Religion cause war, and thats it. Who is the biggest murder off all time?
God, if you read the christian bible. He killed more people than all the nazis ever could during ww2.

But then again. You got those who murder people, go to jail and find god and might live a peacefull life until they get back out on the streets to see how the world actually works.

I can?

LIE WTF????
I LIVE IN NORWAY, in norway shit like this rarely happends besides the other guy who was a psychopat 22/7/11.
If something like this happends, it get broadcasted on the national channel run by government for freaking years in here.
All newspaper wrote about it. And you could see a video a neighbour took from when the man was crawling outside to the street from the apartment (the guy who didnt die).
So no this is not bullshit. He wrote God on the wall cause as he said himself, he got a vision from god.

We are in 2015, growing up religious is starting to get more and more unusual now because former religious people
can see that it is bullshit. And the numbers will keep raising, and one day you will realize the same.
When i ment by lying is that THE Guy who murdered these people might be lying Who knows?

The murder lied? He killed only one? One person survived, but is permantly damaged for life.
He told what he remembered, the murder told what happened to him.
Thats why we know what happened. Thats why they know what happened.
Why Norway? What kind of question is that?

Why did 9/11 happend in New York?

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2015, 09:17:44 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I can?

LIE WTF????

The murder lied? He killed only one? One person survived, but is permantly damaged for life.
He told what he remembered, the murder told what happened to him.
Thats why we know what happened. Thats why they know what happened.
Why Norway? What kind of question is that?

Why did 9/11 happend in New York?
Honestly, idk how to reply. it's kinda awkward to me Why would they attack other countries for no specific reson. Is it because of hate or Ruining the picture of the religion they believe in..

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2015, 09:35:48 pm »
It has nothing to do with religion if a person murders someone and tells it was because of a vision from god. That guy must have been ill and he needs special treatment from doctors. *even tho he most likely will never be 100% fine again*
I bet there have been thousands of murderers who acted because of some kind of voices they heard inside their heads. This Norwegian case is no different.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:44:05 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Kaner, Fireblast12

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2015, 09:57:17 pm »
It has nothing to do with religion if a person murders someone and tells it was because of a vision from god. That guy must have been ill and he needs special treatment from doctors. *even tho he most likely will never be 100% fine again*
I bet there have been thousands of murderers who acted because of some kind of voices they heard inside their heads. This Norwegian case is no different.
I know, but Why like why? Is it just because they want to ruin the picture of the religion he believes in or something? is it just some kind of hatred towards this religion or that.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2015, 10:03:06 pm »
I know, but Why like why? Is it just because they want to ruin the picture of the religion he believes in or something? is it just some kind of hatred towards this religion or that.
often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and lack of motivation. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

Individuals with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations (most reported are hearing voices), delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech. The last may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to speech that is not understandable known as word salad in severe cases.

Now.excuse.me.for.not.wanting.to.google.schizophrenia.in.the.middle.of.night
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:05:26 pm by Drugs »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2015, 03:07:10 am »
I believe religions were created to give SOME people a push in the right direction. For SOME ,  believing in a higher power can help them become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2015, 03:43:54 am »
i believe in everything that i can and cant c
but im blind so basicly i believe in everything
not sure what the things is yet..
i <3 Dogs

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
“Hey, Christian, have you read the bible?”
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2015, 10:34:03 am »
i suggest you all "believers" to read this...

http://www.atheismresource.com/2011/hey-christian-read-bible-15-year-atheist-christian-school-speaks-out

"But back to the original question of how I can read about the wondrous miracles of God and be an Atheist. It’s easy, all I had to do was actually read the miracles, and after reading them I don’t know how anyone could be Christian knowing what they say they think is true."

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: “Hey, Christian, have you read the bible?”
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2015, 10:52:07 am »

http://www.atheismresource.com/2011/hey-christian-read-bible-15-year-atheist-christian-school-speaks-out

"But back to the original question of how I can read about the wondrous miracles of God and be an Atheist. It’s easy, all I had to do was actually read the miracles, and after reading them I don’t know how anyone could be Christian knowing what they say they think is true."

So I encourage you to go out, whoever you are, whatever religion you are: read about your own religion, and read about someone else’s too. Maybe you will realize that you have wasted years listening to someone scam for your money, or maybe you become convinced that you have found the true answer. But at the very least, you will know a little more about the world. As the motto goes, knowledge is power.

^ is from the link
Could take a peak to read someone's else religion... As she said Knowledge is Power.

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2015, 10:56:35 am »

So I encourage you to go out, whoever you are, whatever religion you are: read about your own religion, and read about someone else’s too. Maybe you will realize that you have wasted years listening to someone scam for your money, or maybe you become convinced that you have found the true answer. But at the very least, you will know a little more about the world. As the motto goes, knowledge is power.

^ is from the link
Could take a peak to read someone's else religion... As she said Knowledge is Power.

True. But then again, i have taken a peak in every religion after having religion as a subject in school for 13 years now.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2015, 03:33:31 pm »

^ is from the link

True. But then again, i have taken a peak in every religion after having religion as a subject in school for 13 years now.
To me it seems like your teacher has done some crappy work then because you're just being disrespectful towards different religions.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 03:41:53 pm by Il Skill L »

The following users liked this post: Ashootsh, Yaz

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2015, 04:50:17 pm »

^ is from the link

To me it seems like your teacher has done some crappy work then because you're just being disrespectful towards different religions.

Haha you are one funny crybaby.
Teacher? More like teachers. Its through different schools and grades. In Norway.
It's normal to change all your teachers once a year besides the first 1-7years.

What it seems like to you doesn't matter to anyone. This is a debate topic about religion. Not me not you. But then again. I want you to show me where i have been dissing and bashing religions.

Ontopicagain.

What is the difference between believing in superheroes and god?
Is there any? You tell me.
Would it be wrong to tell someone who believes in superman and other heroes that he/she is wrong?

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2015, 05:32:52 pm »
You said that religion caused psycho related bullshit. Also you said that god is the biggest murderer and questioned his nature.. Even tho I am not religious i'm pretty sure thats offensive towards people who believe.

"What it seems like to you doesn't matter to anyone. " ???
Also why are you calling me a "crybaby"?
You make all those long ass replies and try to make religion look bad and now you're calling me a crybaby?

Also superheroes haven't been talked about for thousands of years. Believing in superheroes isn't as popular as any religion is. Why would you want to prove anyone religious wrong anyways? As far as i'm concerned you can be a Brony and believe in those little ponies too. If this helps you to live your life better and make better choices then go ahead. I'm not going to judge you.

Also i don't need to be told about European school systems. Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 05:51:18 pm by Il Skill L »

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »
You said that religion caused psycho related bullshit. Also you said that god is the biggest murderer and questioned his nature.. Even tho I am not religious i'm pretty sure thats offensive towards people who believe.

"What it seems like to you doesn't matter to anyone. " ???
Also why are you calling me a "crybaby"?
You make all those long ass replies and try to make religion look bad and now you're calling me a crybaby?
It's not the first time that Our god has been offended.
We can't do anything about it, If they really hate our god because they think he/she/it a murderer, that's their opinion.

We tried defending and showin that our god is peaceful and wise god. But they seem to not be affected by it. As i stated. It's their opinion on what god is.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34