The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2015, 07:19:10 pm »
ALLAH.EXISTS?-go.take.religion.classes.

its.a.debate.about.religion.not.only.your.god.yet.allya.like."our.god.exists"
tell.me.more.about.your.religion.not.some.bs.about.god

ok.you.believe.in.allah.what.religion.is.it?Why.do.you.like.that.religion.and.what.makes.it.great?DONT.SAY.ALLAH.
The religion is Islam(Deen Allah)
I love this religion because i want to follow the Prophets and Allah, It will guide my path to the right way.
Because my religion will guide me to glory and happiness in this life and the afterlife

And this is from my opinion.(other people have other opinions)

We believe in Allah, and you people ask us why you believe in something that doesn't exist or have seen before, Just a question. Does it really bother you or tickles ur ankle to know why?

Lets put it in this way
We believe in Allah And we know that he EXISTS, proofs are, 1 The universe HAVE NOT EXISTED ALONE LIKE THIS someone has to be wise to predict what will happen if he/she/it did this or that 2, How did the humans EXIST in the first place? Allah has created us adding every single system in our bodies(Believe it or not its true) 3, You are right now on the computer, who created the computer, it was Charles Babbage, Who created Charles? who gave Charles the brain to think and create something that we're currently using?

Believe it or not, WE Believe that Allah exists and if it really bothers that you guys think we believe in something that doesn't exist, Then you must go take some religion classes...

1. How do you know this? The worlds smartest scientists aren't sure but yet you are?
2. I don't know, do you?
3. The 'first cause' argument doesn't need to point to a god, it can point towards an object as well. And it certainly doesn't need to point towards your god.

Because I read the Holy Qu'ran and the Qu'ran has came from Allah to Prophet Mohammad
The same answer as 1 It's all written in Qu'ran, It tells that humans have been created from Clay/mud i dont know we have to meanings in arabic.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 07:23:14 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2015, 07:29:04 pm »
But.I.dont.think.you.need.religion.to.live.your.life.in.a.very.mannerable.way ::) ::)

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2015, 07:32:23 pm »
But.I.dont.think.you.need.religion.to.live.your.life.in.a.very.mannerable.way ::) ::)
That is your opinion

Btw lets just keep this calm.

I need to get some subway

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2015, 10:28:50 pm »
I believe religions were created to give some people a push in the right direction. For some,  believing in a higher power can help them to become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Fireblast12

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »
Why would one want to believe in god? What benefits do you get for believing in "him"?

What will happen to the none believers?

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2015, 07:20:23 am »
Why would one want to believe in god? What benefits do you get for believing in "him"?

Bubblebeam expressed it very well.
People feel controlled and want to live good cis otherwise hell.
--->people behave more properly cos they believe that their good deeds will be seen and they will get an award for it.
So another theory could be that the bible was created by a group of people to make the world better with an imaginary all knowing creature.
But again, we can't know that for sure.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2015, 09:45:28 am »

That question mate, i don't know how to answer it.
It's up to you if you want to believe in god.
About benefits i've already stated it above(my opinions).

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2015, 11:54:48 am »
The people who have absolutely no goddamn idea what debating is, please quit posting on this thread. Debating board = debating threads, just like showcase board = showcase threads, screenshot board = screenshot threads, suggestions & ideas board = suggestions & ideas threads and so on.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:59:11 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2015, 05:37:42 pm »
I believe religions were created to give some people a push in the right direction. For some,  believing in a higher power can help them to become better people. There is nothing wrong with religion,  each person can belive in whatever God/Object/Mythical Creature they choose,  and I have no problem with that if it helps them to grow as an individual.

And religion hasnt caused war or anything psycho related bullshit?
In Norway, in 2011. 3 friends where hanging out. They was all 21 years old and had been friends since childhood.
The guys place they where in, he was expecting a child, and recently engaged his girlfriend.
This was on Halloween.

They where all sleeping, until one off the guys came into a psychosis if you can call it that.
He had a vision, from God. To kill both off his friends, otherwise he wouldnt come to heaven.
So what the fuck you think he did? Went to the kitchen. Found a knife. Stabbed the guy who was expecting
a child 19 times in the chest, face and legs. Killed him instantly. Dragged him too a wall, cut him up and wrote GOD on the wall with his blood.

The other guy who was sleeping. He got stabbed 15 times, but managed to run out on the street and get in a taxi car standing on the outside.
He got a ride to the hospital asap but fell in a coma and was there for 3 months. He was lucky to survive but with permanent damages for the rest off his life.

What caused this shit?

A vision from god. So dont come tell me god is all good and shit, because he is not. Religion cause war, and thats it. Who is the biggest murder off all time?
God, if you read the christian bible. He killed more people than all the nazis ever could during ww2.

But then again. You got those who murder people, go to jail and find god and might live a peacefull life until they get back out on the streets to see how the world actually works.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2015, 06:41:37 pm »

In Norway, in 2011. 3 friends where hanging out. They was all 21 years old and had been friends since childhood.
The guys place they where in, he was expecting a child, and recently engaged his girlfriend.
This was on Halloween.

They where all sleeping, until one off the guys came into a psychosis if you can call it that.
He had a vision, from God. To kill both off his friends, otherwise he wouldnt come to heaven.
So what the fuck you think he did? Went to the kitchen. Found a knife. Stabbed the guy who was expecting
a child 19 times in the chest, face and legs. Killed him instantly. Dragged him too a wall, cut him up and wrote GOD on the wall with his blood.

The other guy who was sleeping. He got stabbed 15 times, but managed to run out on the street and get in a taxi car standing on the outside.
He got a ride to the hospital asap but fell in a coma and was there for 3 months. He was lucky to survive but with permanent damages for the rest off his life.

What caused this shit?

A vision from god. So dont come tell me god is all good and shit, because he is not. Religion cause war, and thats it. Who is the biggest murder off all time?
God, if you read the christian bible. He killed more people than all the nazis ever could during ww2.

But then again. You got those who murder people, go to jail and find god and might live a peacefull life until they get back out on the streets to see how the world actually works.
If there was no religion that guy wouldn't have killed anyone?
He is a psycho and he will find another reason to kill if needed.
You can't blame religion for that murder

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2015, 07:12:33 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I've seen this in the news, and I actually have no idea about this AT all. The current war in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) are trying to show that Islam is a bad religion.
But, thanks for reminding me Avenus, It kinda itches me why he would write 'God' on wall..

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2015, 07:13:01 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I can?
He got the vision from God. He would be going to hell if he didnt.
What other psycho story can you relate to this? Nothing.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2015, 07:25:59 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I can?
I still don't believe it. It is kinda suprising me but i won't believe it.
It cud be a lie(not sure)

Offline Avenus

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2015, 08:41:12 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I can?

LIE WTF????
I LIVE IN NORWAY, in norway shit like this rarely happends besides the other guy who was a psychopat 22/7/11.
If something like this happends, it get broadcasted on the national channel run by government for freaking years in here.
All newspaper wrote about it. And you could see a video a neighbour took from when the man was crawling outside to the street from the apartment (the guy who didnt die).
So no this is not bullshit. He wrote God on the wall cause as he said himself, he got a vision from god.

Its not something you cant believe because its true lol.
This is proven with death, stabs and coma. Pictures, videoes and witnesses.
If we relate this to God on the other hand.

No pictures - just imagination, no witnesses - just people hoping.
We are in 2015, growing up religious is starting to get more and more unusual now because former religious people
can see that it is bullshit. And the numbers will keep raising, and one day you will realize the same.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2015, 08:47:28 pm »

This was on Halloween.

What caused this shit?

I can?

LIE WTF????
I LIVE IN NORWAY, in norway shit like this rarely happends besides the other guy who was a psychopat 22/7/11.
If something like this happends, it get broadcasted on the national channel run by government for freaking years in here.
All newspaper wrote about it. And you could see a video a neighbour took from when the man was crawling outside to the street from the apartment (the guy who didnt die).
So no this is not bullshit. He wrote God on the wall cause as he said himself, he got a vision from god.

Its not something you cant believe because its true lol.
This is proven with death, stabs and coma. Pictures, videoes and witnesses.
If we relate this to God on the other hand.

No pictures - just imagination, no witnesses - just people hoping.
We are in 2015, growing up religious is starting to get more and more unusual now because former religious people
can see that it is bullshit. And the numbers will keep raising, and one day you will realize the same.
Why it happened in Norway? That's what tickles me also.
When i ment by lying is that THE Guy who murdered these people might be lying Who knows?

Why it happened in Norway, Between all the countries Why Norway?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34