The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

WHY?

Fala
8 (28.6%)
G.E.
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Originality.
« on: February 02, 2015, 10:43:24 pm »
We can get rid of the shout box in forums and in game or private messaging while we're at it... oh I almost forgot, OSRS is back Feb. 10... The 07' rs is going to be F2P and the main reason anyone plays this anymore is for the nostalgia and to rip on being different from the shitscape3..

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Originality.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 11:05:08 pm »
I don't get it. ???

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 11:12:27 pm »
I don't get it. ???

I am also slightly confused ???

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 12:31:23 am »
I don't get it. ???

I am also slightly confused ???
we all are, in the meantime let's watch some narwhals being awesome.
I vote narwhals

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Il Pk I

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 02:56:44 am »
seems he is mad because we are introducing the grand exchange soon, he also mentions the older version of runescape can be played now at runescape so he thinks we only play for our nostalgia he also thinks the direction of emps is heading in a bad direction and it is ruining his nostalgia..

Imo we need something to make this game more interesting.. so you should embrace the new change and see how you like it before you Pre-judge it..
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 02:58:26 am by 1egend »
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 03:38:35 am »
Yeah sure.. You're doing some great benefit adding one of the causes for rs2 to become crap it is now. It's so original in fact, that the fixes to already broken copy of the game can be overshadowed by the "original content added on" to what once was a 317 server... A good one.
I am not "pre-judging" anything I am just remind you that, This server: Had reached a max of about 1k active players.. Right now it's struggling to get at most half. I am still "pro-custom add ons" but GE is just going to get rid of the simplicity of the game, and the overall interaction with people and inviting more bots. Ugh needless to say it's not going to be a benefitial add on in the long run.. Just like construction and people do agree with it, but they would just rather make pixel money than to care about it. Since as you say "it is going to happen".
The problem is the manner of dealing with selling to the market that will almost instantly cause inflation because their are no negotiations between either parties, thus nullifying the power of the consumer.. It's why I would be able to buy x100 tinder boxes for 10 gp ea in the store of Rs3 and sell them for idk.. 196 gp ea.. I Made like 10m in rs3 without membership in less than a week that way, then I was banned for "misconduct" a few months after I had stopped playing and then I found emps... A once awesome 317.. And yeah it's cool to see custom things being added.. But my argument is still the same... once again... How is this an original rsps anymore..?
(Most people that agree claim: "I don't use forums" must be because it's  become pointless to post anything with such an opinionated mindset / are discouraged for not speaking English too well *cough*"Fail English" topic..*cough*)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:52:58 am by Rayray »

Offline 1egend

• Liked: 53 times
  • +1/-0
  • Complete! Now I can sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 04:59:34 am »
Yeah sure.. You're doing some great benefit adding one of the causes for rs2 to become crap it is now. It's so original in fact, that the fixes to already broken copy of the game can be overshadowed by the "original content added on" to what once was a 317 server... A good one.
I am not "pre-judging" anything I am just remind you that, This server: Had reached a max of about 1k active players.. Right now it's struggling to get at most half. I am still "pro-custom add ons" but GE is just going to get rid of the simplicity of the game, and the overall interaction with people and inviting more bots. Ugh needless to say it's not going to be a benefitial add on in the long run.. Just like construction and people do agree with it, but they would just rather make pixel money than to care about it. Since as you say "it is going to happen".
The problem is the manner of dealing with selling to the market that will almost instantly cause inflation because their are no negotiations between either parties, thus nullifying the power of the consumer.. It's why I would be able to buy x100 tinder boxes for 10 gp ea in the store of Rs3 and sell them for idk.. 196 gp ea.. I Made like 10m in rs3 without membership in less than a week that way, then I was banned for "misconduct" a few months after I had stopped playing and then I found emps... A once awesome 317.. And yeah it's cool to see custom things being added.. But my argument is still the same... once again... How is this an original rsps anymore..?
(Most people that agree claim: "I don't use forums" must be because it's  become pointless to post anything with such an opinionated mindset / are discouraged for not speaking English too well *cough*"Fail English" topic..*cough*)

What caused Runescape to fail was the wilderness change, not a tiny item addition
Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose

Support this weeks SOTW!!

Irl name- Dallas / Sallad / Dally

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 06:04:19 am »
The G.E. encompasses all the items that are used by players. How is it in any way a small addition?
And I am pretty certain the Eco of RS3 crashed in a bit over three weeks after "THE REVEAL OF THE GRAND EXCHANGE" because they've forgot to set margin prices to all items, which later was substituted with "suggested prices"...
(Regardless to what I attempt to argue now... All I have left to say is Good Luck competing with the return of OSRS, which I hope it holds up to it's "hype")
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:15:59 am by Rayray »

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 11:07:54 am »
The G.E. encompasses all the items that are used by players. How is it in any way a small addition?
And I am pretty certain the Eco of RS3 crashed in a bit over three weeks after "THE REVEAL OF THE GRAND EXCHANGE" because they've forgot to set margin prices to all items, which later was substituted with "suggested prices"...
(Regardless to what I attempt to argue now... All I have left to say is Good Luck competing with the return of OSRS, which I hope it holds up to it's "hype")
ge is coming to osrs too fyi

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 11:08:12 am »
To be honest, I don't like any of those new updates (Corp, Spirit shields, Vestas and etc...) but for some reason I'm liking the GE, It'd make Buying and selling items easier, I like PKing and Idh time to sell my items, I'd set them up in the Grand-Exchange and go do whatever I'd like to do, It saves time.. And btw I missclicked at the voting, I meant Grand Exchange xD
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:14:53 pm by Leo Jr »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 11:16:43 am »
umad ???
The following users liked this post: Estpure16

Offline Rayray

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 12:42:32 pm »
GE is from RS and they already have dealt with the bugs it had, since it's first release, while this server is just nonchalantly adding on a piece of the game, without revisions of the entire game beforehand (fixing bugs that it is directly associated with it). Again... How is this just not a broken copy of what was RS3 11'?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 12:44:02 pm »
GE is from RS and they already have dealt with the bugs it had, since it's first release, while this server is just nonchalantly adding on a piece of the game, without revisions of the entire game beforehand (fixing bugs that it is directly associated with it). Again... How is this just not a broken copy of what was RS3 11'?

If you had done any research, you would know that Thomy will add a beta version of GE first.

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 03:44:01 pm »
Emps-World will eventually become shit

No, I don't mean this in a drastic way but think about it. Lots of games like www.funorb.com a gaming site which was abandonaded by Jagex is still up after 5 years with no updates with hundreds of players. Why? Because it's a piece of work and it's not getting updated by Jagex anymore, a Jagex Moderator is taking tiny bit of control of it.

The reason Emps will become shit is because the server grows everyday, and everyday we get new players, and new players demand new and modern revision/updates. What me, or any other old school player would want is pretty much go back to the old school time with a few tweaks instead of revision updates.

I am not against Grand Exchange, it's a good feature but the game has to move on, you can't stop it from growing, it will die if there won't be any new content.

AND also if you are implying that RS3 is done for, it really isn't, lots of players still play and it constantly grows. However, lots of old schools were unsatisfied with the new game updates so Jagex made a 2007 remake which you see today is a huge hit, wish Emps could make another server for "Old school emps".
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:47:11 pm by Lssj »
The following users liked this post: Leo Jr

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 04:12:09 pm »
THIS game never had 1k players. Emps-scape had.. It's silly to wish 100% of the old community back here.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
Pages: 1 2 3