The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

WHY?

Fala
8 (28.6%)
G.E.
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Mr Emche

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Originality.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2015, 11:35:01 am »
when the GE is introduced , "market" forum section will be dead , ppl will just pile up their stuff and buy/sell it in GE  . No social interaction , no fun , no negotiating , the smart ppl will manipulate it . but that just my opinion~

No social interaction? Get some friends, find a nice clan, talk to people when skilling... the possibilities are endless! There will be bunch of social interaction left.
when the GE is introduced , "market" forum section will be dead , ppl will just pile up their stuff and buy/sell it in GE  . No social interaction , no fun , no negotiating , the smart ppl will manipulate it . but that just my opinion~
So in your opinion, would you say Runescape has no social interaction aswell?

No social interaction within trading lah~ *facepalm* .. dont mad kay?

It isn't 'real' social interaction. If you consider simply saying 'ty' or 'nty', or possibly something offensive, to the person you are trading with proper social interaction. And seriously all the 'negotiation' you see in Emps is just 2 (or more) people insulting each other and their families.

I saw the post before its edited.. but i will overlook that , for peace sake . well you might right about the insulting and stuff , but it just doesnt feel right trading within G.E. , its like you selling your junks at general store . And actually you only discuss 1 of my opinion so far ,how about the "smart people will manipulate it" point ? how can we overcome that ?

I'd say it's the rich people manipulating the market. We just have to hope it doesn't become a too big of a problem.

There is a proverb in Malay , "Mencegah lebih baik dari merawat" mean "avoiding is better than treating" . do we really need to wait until the problem come before we do something ?

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2015, 11:59:40 am »

No social interaction? Get some friends, find a nice clan, talk to people when skilling... the possibilities are endless! There will be bunch of social interaction left.
So in your opinion, would you say Runescape has no social interaction aswell?

No social interaction within trading lah~ *facepalm* .. dont mad kay?

It isn't 'real' social interaction. If you consider simply saying 'ty' or 'nty', or possibly something offensive, to the person you are trading with proper social interaction. And seriously all the 'negotiation' you see in Emps is just 2 (or more) people insulting each other and their families.

I saw the post before its edited.. but i will overlook that , for peace sake . well you might right about the insulting and stuff , but it just doesnt feel right trading within G.E. , its like you selling your junks at general store . And actually you only discuss 1 of my opinion so far ,how about the "smart people will manipulate it" point ? how can we overcome that ?

I'd say it's the rich people manipulating the market. We just have to hope it doesn't become a too big of a problem.

There is a proverb in Malay , "Mencegah lebih baik dari merawat" mean "avoiding is better than treating" . do we really need to wait until the problem come before we do something ?

Stakers are already manipulating the market in their own way. The problem we currently have is that all the high-level armor and weapons are accumulating in the banks of stakers. GE would be a potential solution for that, since buying and selling will become easier. Another solution would be making PvM easier, but it has been proven multiple times that the developers are too stubborn do that. We don't live in a paradise, there will always be problems no matter what is done.

I can admit that I'm a little bit afraid of the possible exploitation of GE, but sometimes risks must be taken.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:09:30 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 04:09:59 pm »
The stakers will have the ability to hoarde more.. They will be able to control the eco with even less "skill" and "effort" since the items they currently have, just  means that they have a stronger foothold on setting unrealistic prices. My "loose" suggestion is that if a player has at least 2 of every item used in the game and at most 1b in cash.. That's enough for the person to "restart" enough times to reach the lvl cap.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2015, 06:55:16 am »
The stakers will have the ability to hoarde more.. They will be able to control the eco with even less "skill" and "effort" since the items they currently have, just  means that they have a stronger foothold on setting unrealistic prices. My "loose" suggestion is that if a player has at least 2 of every item used in the game and at most 1b in cash.. That's enough for the person to "restart" enough times to reach the lvl cap.
You are wrong, RS3 was ruined because of EOC, Also considering to what jagex have done to runescape back then, you will know why it became complete shitass game.

They changed the wilderness, they removed the free trade, You don't know anything about what Jagex has done to Runescape.

Also keep in mind THIS IS a private server, also the server has voting systems and will attract players even more which will make the server more popular

Didn't you quit Ray? if so why you are complaining about the GE update? it isn't going to effect you in any ways...

Also so many people agreed to have GE, Stakers was holding the majority of the Economy, With ge the ECO will be balanced once again.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 07:10:33 am »
I don't really mind cause I simply don't give a fuck. I wouldn't be here if I disliked the updates that much.
If something drastic happens I prolly still keep playing, after old emps-scape went down that was the real server. I don't even see this one as a remake but another server with same people.

The old one went down, I don't even expect this one to be like the old one was. Fuck it. Old one closed, this is a NEW one.
I liked old one more, YEAHSOFUCKINGWAT. It closed.

You accepted old one closing, accept this one not becoming a 100% remake of that. It won't be, it isn't and never was.

Majority of people who joined this server joined it for the community and already accepted the old one closing down, thus wanting new items and upadates. And then there's people who couldn't let go of the old one, whining about new updates even though it will never be the same gameplay.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:18:04 am by Drugs »
Pages: 1 2 3