The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Poll

WHY?

Fala
8 (28.6%)
G.E.
20 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: Originality.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 04:13:58 pm »
Emps-World will eventually become shit

No, I don't mean this in a drastic way but think about it. Lots of games like www.funorb.com a gaming site which was abandonaded by Jagex is still up after 5 years with no updates with hundreds of players. Why? Because it's a piece of work and it's not getting updated by Jagex anymore, a Jagex Moderator is taking tiny bit of control of it.

The reason Emps will become shit is because the server grows everyday, and everyday we get new players, and new players demand new and modern revision/updates. What me, or any other old school player would want is pretty much go back to the old school time with a few tweaks instead of revision updates.

I am not against Grand Exchange, it's a good feature but the game has to move on, you can't stop it from growing, it will die if there won't be any new content.

AND also if you are implying that RS3 is done for, it really isn't, lots of players still play and it constantly grows. However, lots of old schools were unsatisfied with the new game updates so Jagex made a 2007 remake which you see today is a huge hit, wish Emps could make another server for "Old school emps".
AMEN! Well spoken Shoaib! This is what I'm trying to tell them since they've added those pk items (vestas)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:16:57 pm by Leo Jr »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 04:15:03 pm »
THIS game never had 1k players. Emps-scape had.. It's silly to wish 100% of the old community back here.

THIS game hasn't been around for years either. But to be honest, Emps-World will never reach that high player count as Emps-Scape had. Too much BS has been added in to the game.

No, I don't mean this in a drastic way but think about it. Lots of games like www.funorb.com a gaming site which was abandonaded by Jagex is still up after 5 years with no updates with hundreds of players. Why? Because it's a piece of work and it's not getting updated by Jagex anymore, a Jagex Moderator is taking tiny bit of control of it.
AMEN! Well spoken Shoaib! This is what I'm trying to tell them since they've added those pk items (vestas)

The reason Emps will become shit is because the server grows everyday, and everyday we get new players, and new players demand new and modern revision/updates. What me, or any other old school player would want is pretty much go back to the old school time with a few tweaks instead of revision updates.

I am not against Grand Exchange, it's a good feature but the game has to move on, you can't stop it from growing, it will die if there won't be any new content.

AND also if you are implying that RS3 is done for, it really isn't, lots of players still play and it constantly grows. However, lots of old schools were unsatisfied with the new game updates so Jagex made a 2007 remake which you see today is a huge hit, wish Emps could make another server for "Old school emps".

Nice quoting m9

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 04:15:49 pm »
THIS game never had 1k players. Emps-scape had.. It's silly to wish 100% of the old community back here.

THIS game hasn't been around for years either. But to be honest, Emps-World will never reach that high player count as Emps-Scape had. Too much BS has been added in to the game.

Nice quoting m9
fixed ^_^ ty
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:18:22 pm by Leo Jr »

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:39 pm »

And to be honest, I don't think that emps-scape would reach 1000 players at this time either..

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 11:20:43 pm »
Imagine what would happen if they added torva,pernix and virtus. Lol.

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 02:03:46 am »
I meant active members... Not all once sure.. But I am pretty sure that even if there was to be a "beta version" in that time span of about a week or god forbid more.
The likelihood of there being an almost complete loss of control over the economy is certain. Having a few amount of players with amounts higher than 1b will likely cause inflation rates to exponentially grow and manipulate the eco in scales that would cause basic items extremely expensive... Causing items to other more expensive items to either become almost obsolete in accordance with price and thus far less demand.. this could mean sets like Ancient, third age, other god armours could than be sold for amounts equal to that of veracs or just barrows in general.
(This game has been existent since 06'..? Not sure if sarcasm..)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:09:13 am by Rayray »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 09:52:41 am »
I meant active members... Not all once sure.. But I am pretty sure that even if there was to be a "beta version" in that time span of about a week or god forbid more.
The likelihood of there being an almost complete loss of control over the economy is certain. Having a few amount of players with amounts higher than 1b will likely cause inflation rates to exponentially grow and manipulate the eco in scales that would cause basic items extremely expensive... Causing items to other more expensive items to either become almost obsolete in accordance with price and thus far less demand.. this could mean sets like Ancient, third age, other god armours could than be sold for amounts equal to that of veracs or just barrows in general.
(This game has been existent since 06'..? Not sure if sarcasm..)

Could you 'please stop' using (all these) damn symbols... in your text ''so it looks'' less (annoying)?

Oh, and don't forget the 'Last Edit:' below every single post of yours :kappa:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:00:56 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:33 pm »
I'm sorry I thought I was having a conversation with a somewhat educated mass..
And I don't see how it matters to show a 'last edit' because of grammatical errors..

Offline Mr Emche

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 07:14:42 pm »
when the GE is introduced , "market" forum section will be dead , ppl will just pile up their stuff and buy/sell it in GE  . No social interaction , no fun , no negotiating , the smart ppl will manipulate it . but that just my opinion~   

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 09:22:22 pm »
when the GE is introduced , "market" forum section will be dead , ppl will just pile up their stuff and buy/sell it in GE  . No social interaction , no fun , no negotiating , the smart ppl will manipulate it . but that just my opinion~

No social interaction? Get some friends, find a nice clan, talk to people when skilling... the possibilities are endless! There will be bunch of social interaction left.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 09:30:30 pm »
So in your opinion, would you say Runescape has no social interaction aswell?

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 12:41:28 am »

No social interaction? Get some friends, find a nice clan, talk to people when skilling... the possibilities are endless! There will be bunch of social interaction left.

No social interaction within trading lah~ *facepalm* .. dont mad kay?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 05:45:37 am »

It isn't 'real' social interaction. If you consider simply saying 'ty' or 'nty', or possibly something offensive, to the person you are trading with proper social interaction. And seriously all the 'negotiation' you see in Emps is just 2 (or more) people insulting each other and their families.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:49:30 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2015, 05:57:00 am »

It isn't 'real' social interaction. If you consider simply saying 'ty' or 'nty', or possibly something offensive, to the person you are trading with proper social interaction. And seriously all the 'negotiation' you see in Emps is just 2 (or more) people insulting each other and their families.

I saw the post before its edited.. but i will overlook that , for peace sake . well you might right about the insulting and stuff , but it just doesnt feel right trading within G.E. , its like you selling your junks at general store . And actually you only discuss 1 of my opinion so far ,how about the "smart people will manipulate it" point ? how can we overcome that ?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2015, 06:00:54 am »

I saw the post before its edited.. but i will overlook that , for peace sake . well you might right about the insulting and stuff , but it just doesnt feel right trading within G.E. , its like you selling your junks at general store . And actually you only discuss 1 of my opinion so far ,how about the "smart people will manipulate it" point ? how can we overcome that ?

I'd say it's the rich people manipulating the market. We just have to hope it doesn't become a too big of a problem.
Pages: 1 2 3