The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2015, 06:59:05 pm »
Im not an european but i'd like to share my opinion about few things :)

I'd support multiculturalism if there will be respect as everyone mentioned before, Everyone have his own free will.
Trying to convince others about following a religion is a good thing but if someone doesn't want to listen or follow anything that he doesn't want, should be respected as well, Since nobody likes things that comes in force.

Moreover about islamic religion, It's not about forcing people to follow it, And whoever do that by pretending he's doing something good, It's not, Maybe trying to convince people if they want to, but without force.

I believe it should be the way how people act.

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2015, 02:10:08 pm »
If you're coming to a country you need to respect their rules, likewise I wouldn't goto dubai thinking I can do what ever I want.

Alot of people say islam is peaceful but right now I'm not seeing it, in the news you see the extremist thinking they are doing "ALLAH" a favour, then in my town and cities around my town you see muslims congregated today as if they don't want to integrate into society.

In my opinion multiculturalism will not work in europe, and it is way too late now... If only every country had a Ahmed Aboutaleb as a leader.

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2015, 08:15:16 pm »

Trying to convince others about following a religion is a good thing but if someone doesn't want to listen or follow anything that he doesn't want, should be respected as well, Since nobody likes things that comes in force.
I disagree with you; no one should have a religion pushed upon themselves. What if someone was to convince you that Scientology was the right religion to choose?
Would you consider it a good thing or simply annoying?

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2015, 08:57:46 pm »

I disagree with you; no one should have a religion pushed upon themselves. What if someone was to convince you that Scientology was the right religion to choose?
Would you consider it a good thing or simply annoying?

As I said, if he willing to listen to it, why not?
If he doesn't want you could just walk away like nothing happened, Simple :)

Offline Mr Emche

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2015, 12:09:06 am »
As a Malaysian, let me share with you guys what multiculture had done to my country .

we malaysian consist by three different races ( Malay , chinese , indian ). Thus creating a unique mixture of culture in many aspect.
As a malay myself , i am proud that my country can sustain PEACE between races that have many differences , not to mention ALL malay
are muslim , yes , i am a muslim , and no , i dont carry bombs and RPG with me . everyday we malaysian see the news from the west, all of us
was like " lol, thats your highly civilized western people right there". what im trying to say is , multiculturalism in europe could cause no harm at all ,
if you could set aside that racist , low-level thinking of yours . look at us small south-east asian country , try to make example of that .

ive seen some of you post negative things about muslim here , let me tell you something , if you blaming Islam for causing havoc around the globe
then why us south east asia (malaysia,indonesia,brunei)(those are countries that islam is official religion) still live in peace? the REAL problem is the
ARABIAN . arabian are know for their warmongering personality since the middle-east dark age . back then they would go to war for the smallest
reasons (camel stolen,lost gambling, etc) . we south east asian know that fact since long ago , but the western keep blaming the religion .

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2015, 03:46:11 pm »
If you're coming to a country you need to respect their rules, likewise I wouldn't goto dubai thinking I can do what ever I want.

Alot of people say islam is peaceful but right now I'm not seeing it, in the news you see the extremist thinking they are doing "ALLAH" a favour, then in my town and cities around my town you see muslims congregated today as if they don't want to integrate into society.

In my opinion multiculturalism will not work in europe, and it is way too late now... If only every country had a Ahmed Aboutaleb as a leader.

Can i delete this post? doesn't let me to, my post tho
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 03:57:58 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2015, 04:38:23 pm »
As a Malaysian, let me share with you guys what multiculture had done to my country .

we malaysian consist by three different races ( Malay , chinese , indian ). Thus creating a unique mixture of culture in many aspect.
As a malay myself , i am proud that my country can sustain PEACE between races that have many differences , not to mention ALL malay
are muslim , yes , i am a muslim , and no , i dont carry bombs and RPG with me . everyday we malaysian see the news from the west, all of us
was like " lol, thats your highly civilized western people right there". what im trying to say is , multiculturalism in europe could cause no harm at all ,
if you could set aside that racist , low-level thinking of yours . look at us small south-east asian country , try to make example of that .

ive seen some of you post negative things about muslim here , let me tell you something , if you blaming Islam for causing havoc around the globe
then why us south east asia (malaysia,indonesia,brunei)(those are countries that islam is official religion) still live in peace? the REAL problem is the
ARABIAN . arabian are know for their warmongering personality since the middle-east dark age . back then they would go to war for the smallest
reasons (camel stolen,lost gambling, etc) . we south east asian know that fact since long ago , but the western keep blaming the religion .
bruh asians were reckless in history aswell

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2015, 05:35:24 pm »

And when UK assaulted UAE back in 18s? we were known that we had a really strong sea military and very talented and learned, UK said that we are piracy and they destroyed half of the villages killing every single human was there... Does this make any sense to you?

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2015, 06:22:34 pm »
Imagine a world without religion... :D:D:D:D

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2015, 08:22:45 pm »
Imagine a world without religion... :D:D:D:D
yes, people would just do random shit .
Some people are too stupid to understand that a world without religion would be more cruel than it is.
Aswell as a lot of activities wouldn't have happened--> less of a progress.
religion gives morals to people, don't steal, don't kill, don't cheat, don't rape, etc.
People believe in God and believe that there is someone/something that keeps an eye on their deeds and that every deed is important, so you can't just kill a thing cos you want to kill a thing.
I agree on the fact that some cunts are making use of religion to do bad deeds, but those cunts are extremists.
tl dr: your sentence is some crappy shit you wrote without thinking, better make it 'imagine a world without extremism'.
kmanylovestoyouall<3

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2015, 08:59:25 pm »

What do you mean by reckless in history? most S.E. Asian remembered their history very well so that we learn from our mistake in the year 1511 [the year where The Malacca Sultanate fall into the hands of the Portuguese , Malayan people had been enslaved , colonized , and suffer for almost 500 fcking year , we obtained our independent in year 1957 ] The western people had give us nothing but suffering in the name of "civilization" . We had been colonized by Portuguese , The Dutch , England [ E.I.Company to be accurate] , and Japanese Empire . All of those countries only interested in one thing , our Fcking resources [ we got shtloads of gold and tin ,in the old days we are called "Golden Peninsular",now we are called "worthless Pile of land"] .

Now tell me again how asians been reckless in history? please i really do , oh by the way , im studying for History Major in University[semester 2] . you cant lie about history to me dude .

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2015, 09:08:52 pm »

What do you mean by reckless in history? most S.E. Asian remembered their history very well so that we learn from our mistake in the year 1511 [the year where The Malacca Sultanate fall into the hands of the Portuguese , Malayan people had been enslaved , colonized , and suffer for almost 500 fcking year , we obtained our independent in year 1957 ] The western people had give us nothing but suffering in the name of "civilization" . We had been colonized by Portuguese , The Dutch , England [ E.I.Company to be accurate] , and Japanese Empire . All of those countries only interested in one thing , our Fcking resources [ we got shtloads of gold and tin ,in the old days we are called "Golden Peninsular",now we are called "worthless Pile of land"] .

Now tell me again how asians been reckless in history? please i really do , oh by the way , im studying for History Major in University[semester 2] . you cant lie about history to me dude .
I read your first reply too fast and didn't read that you meant s-e asias specificly.
my apologises.
Anyway, you can't be like arabs are more violent than any culture.
You can't be judging the acts of people by their culture.
I don't think that normal arab parents raise their kids to kill and conquer.
Other cultures did a lot of killing and conquering, not just the arabs.
Examples:attila, ghengis khan, hitler, crusades, conquering of 'murica etc

Offline Mr Emche

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2015, 09:22:44 pm »

I read your first reply too fast and didn't read that you meant s-e asias specificly.
my apologises.

Yes you might be right , perhaps all humans have a little "dark-side" of their own , its all the matters of choice . My bad for blaming the Arabs , it just cant help it you know , if you think of Arabs you think of the Al - Bhasus war [as a history student] .

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2015, 01:12:31 am »

my apologises.

Hahahaha cba to argue but... unreal :)

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2015, 09:30:48 am »

my apologises.
You know me, i'm not violent and i don't like to kill people.. makes my life terrible

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9