The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2014, 09:30:12 am »

Sole reason I disagree with it.
i wish you heard the last line she said
I wish you saw what actually goes on in the UK over this sort of issue. It's pathetic and is the sole reason I'd disagree with multiculturalism.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, because it's not. Just from experience and what I have saw with my very own eyes, the only problem I have regarding multiculturalism is Islamic/Muslim extremists.
you didn't understand the video you yourself posted. ignorance and racism is the sole reason of this issue, if Britain has never followed  USA in the fake wars against terrorism( led by the most stupid president ever for the us at that time) all these lunatics wouldn't have showed up. everything started when the west decided to discriminate against Muslims just like they did against Jews, black people and the long list of minorities that were oppressed because they are different.
and what the hell is all of this topic about anyway? you disagree with multiculturalism? are you serious? there is no thomy (unfortunately) to do roll backs in the real world. or lets just do like ferdinand and isabilla did to muslims and jews in spain and make them all convert to Christianity. and you should know that if you say yes then you are the same as these extremists.
my last point is that all this issue wasn't even noticed before the whole "islamophibia" thing started(nearly 2000) which proves that Europe brought that upon itself, because you can't expect that people won't retaliate when they feel oppressed in the place that is supposed to be the land of freedom and human rights. so what i'm saying is that multiculturalism is not the cause of this, it is the stupid decisions of a stupid bunch that rules the continent.   
Yes, I strongly disagree with multiculturalism.
If you're so arrogant, then do some research on Sweden and muslims.

Sweden’s National Crime Prevention Council 2013 reports indicate 6,000 Rapes and 17,000 Sexual Assaults of Women. Furthermore, only 23% are reported meaning there were an estimated 24,000 Rapes and 68,000 Sexual Assaults.
Nearly 100% are committed by Muslim immigrants

Victim of a muslim gang rape.
When asking the rapists the reason, they answered "she was asking for it".
it feels like you're talking about Africa , is there actually police in that country?
and what does it mean :"i'm strongly against multiculturalism" ? what is the  point of this topic? it won't make a difference if anyone is against or with because simply it is a fact that won't change, unless of course Europe decides to use primitive methods. and don't get this wrong, a significant part of the Muslims there are actually Europeans not Arabs, Africans, Asians or from any other Islamic part of the world. it is like you're saying you are simply against other people's religion, which would be really pathetic.
I am talking about Europe, Sweden. Yes, there is police.

Sweden’s National Crime Prevention Council 2013 reports indicate 6,000 Rapes and 17,000 Sexual Assaults of Women. Furthermore, only 23% are reported meaning there were an estimated 24,000 Rapes and 68,000 Sexual Assaults.
Nearly 100% are committed by Muslim immigrants

Source pls
http://www.skanskan.se/article/20131231/TTINRIKES/312319970
I used google translate and I didn't see a single sentence where it stated that muslims were the cause for the rapes.
Did I miss a paragraph?
Yes

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2014, 09:32:18 am »
Yes
I can read swedish and it doesn't say anything about muslims.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:37:27 am by King125 »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2014, 09:56:58 am »
Multiculturalism isn't a problem in Finland IMO. Of course some people blame foreign people for 'stealing jobs and women'. I don't know about 'stealing the women', but I can see foreigners getting good jobs because they work so damn hard, even for smaller pay.

Sole reason I disagree with it.

Foreigners or not, extremists are always a pain in the butt.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2014, 10:57:23 am »
I am in no way shape or form racist.
I have just came here to express my opinion on this issue; and so I have. I have no problem with Muslims, nor do I disrespect them in any way.

I am against Muslim/Islamic extremism in my country. How dare people come to our homeland and get sheltered, get food and get our benefits. For what? To protest and start shouting "BRITISH POLICE, BURN IN HELL".
indeed, Muslims' in-gathering in the UK is the biggest in Europe, which means the UK is doing a pretty good job and of course no one can deny that they are having a good life there. but in my opinion, this is the least UK and the rest of the European countries can do to repay what they did to Muslims. i'm not saying they should burn in hell (because that is really retarded) but at least taking responsibility for the actions they did, among that , expecting extremism. as a Muslim i am really ashamed of these people and how they try to hog Islam for themselves and talk in its name. at this very moment the same people are having their way in Syria,Iraq,Yemen,Libya and all the "arabic spring" countries destroying all kinds of culture,history and life. if you are against this kind of people and you're not mistaking them for the rest of the Muslims then i can totally agree with you. i wish we could get rid of their violence and ignorance.
on another note:  joshie is always a badass but never a racist  ;D   

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 12:07:16 pm »
Yes
That's because Sweden is overprotective when it comes to muslims. Ofc they don't mention muslims in it, otherwise it would be an assault to the muslims, ofc.

If you don't believe me, do some research on your own.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2014, 12:15:05 pm »
Yes
That's because Sweden is overprotective when it comes to muslims. Ofc they don't mention muslims in it, otherwise it would be an assault to the muslims, ofc.

If you don't believe me, do some research on your own.

I still don't see the proof that only immigrants rape..

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2014, 12:28:43 pm »
Never said only.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2014, 12:45:53 pm »
Never said only.
Nearly 100% are committed by Muslim immigrants.
I"ll rephrase myself, I don't see any proof that most of the rapes are commited by immigrants.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2014, 12:55:04 pm »
Never said only.
I"ll rephrase myself, I don't see any proof that most of the rapes are commited by immigrants.
Hurrdurr that was copied information. Okay.

Let's just forget about the 100% thing.

The point is that, even if they increase the rape/crime rates just a little bit, we are better off without them.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »
Never said only.

The point is that, even if they increase the rape/crime rates just a little bit, we are better off without them.
if 3 out of 100 muslims rape  you need to get rid off all the muslims?

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 02:21:59 pm »
Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2014, 02:49:48 pm »
Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k
still only 3%. It seems like you think the muslims that rape are worse than the other 97000

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2014, 03:04:36 pm »
Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k
Your logic though..
You want to punish the majority because some scrubs committed a crime?
There are criminals in every religion, so let's whipe out every religion.
Oh and there are criminals without a religion though, let's whipe em all out aswell.
Who will be left after that?

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2014, 03:25:35 pm »
Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k
still only 3%. It seems like you think the muslims that rape are worse than the other 97000
So 3000 rapers running around raping doesn't bother you, eh? Who cares what the percent is.

Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k
Your logic though..
You want to punish the majority because some scrubs committed a crime?
There are criminals in every religion, so let's whipe out every religion.
Oh and there are criminals without a religion though, let's whipe em all out aswell.
Who will be left after that?
Why punish? I'm talking about multiculturalism. I'm simply against letting them inside my home land, that is a punishment? That is protecting my nation and people.

Offline King125

• +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2014, 03:38:53 pm »
Who cares what the percent is.
You're the one emphasizing on the scale of things, 3/100 is just as bad as 3000/100.000. However that's not the matter at hand. Let's put it in a different perspective - you see 100 people robbing a store. Do you arrest the 3 muslims doing it first? Why?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9