The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2015, 03:19:00 pm »
As a Malaysian, let me share with you guys what multiculture had done to my country .

we malaysian consist by three different races ( Malay , chinese , indian ). Thus creating a unique mixture of culture in many aspect.
As a malay myself , i am proud that my country can sustain PEACE between races that have many differences , not to mention ALL malay
are muslim , yes , i am a muslim , and no , i dont carry bombs and RPG with me . everyday we malaysian see the news from the west, all of us
was like " lol, thats your highly civilized western people right there". what im trying to say is , multiculturalism in europe could cause no harm at all ,
if you could set aside that racist , low-level thinking of yours . look at us small south-east asian country , try to make example of that .

ive seen some of you post negative things about muslim here , let me tell you something , if you blaming Islam for causing havoc around the globe
then why us south east asia (malaysia,indonesia,brunei)(those are countries that islam is official religion) still live in peace? the REAL problem is the
ARABIAN . arabian are know for their warmongering personality since the middle-east dark age . back then they would go to war for the smallest
reasons (camel stolen,lost gambling, etc) . we south east asian know that fact since long ago , but the western keep blaming the religion .
bruh asians were reckless in history aswell

What do you mean by reckless in history? most S.E. Asian remembered their history very well so that we learn from our mistake in the year 1511 [the year where The Malacca Sultanate fall into the hands of the Portuguese , Malayan people had been enslaved , colonized , and suffer for almost 500 fcking year , we obtained our independent in year 1957 ] The western people had give us nothing but suffering in the name of "civilization" . We had been colonized by Portuguese , The Dutch , England [ E.I.Company to be accurate] , and Japanese Empire . All of those countries only interested in one thing , our Fcking resources [ we got shtloads of gold and tin ,in the old days we are called "Golden Peninsular",now we are called "worthless Pile of land"] .

Now tell me again how asians been reckless in history? please i really do , oh by the way , im studying for History Major in University[semester 2] . you cant lie about history to me dude .
I read your first reply too fast and didn't read that you meant s-e asias specificly.
my apologises.
Anyway, you can't be like arabs are more violent than any culture.
You can't be judging the acts of people by their culture.
I don't think that normal arab parents raise their kids to kill and conquer.
Other cultures did a lot of killing and conquering, not just the arabs.
Examples:attila, ghengis khan, hitler, crusades, conquering of 'murica etc

Hahahaha cba to argue but... unreal :)
Then don't post your useless random shit in here, this is a debate topic and not a I believe or I don't believe topic.
Please use arguments or gtfo .kty<3

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2015, 12:15:22 am »
As a Malaysian, let me share with you guys what multiculture had done to my country .

we malaysian consist by three different races ( Malay , chinese , indian ). Thus creating a unique mixture of culture in many aspect.
As a malay myself , i am proud that my country can sustain PEACE between races that have many differences , not to mention ALL malay
are muslim , yes , i am a muslim , and no , i dont carry bombs and RPG with me . everyday we malaysian see the news from the west, all of us
was like " lol, thats your highly civilized western people right there". what im trying to say is , multiculturalism in europe could cause no harm at all ,
if you could set aside that racist , low-level thinking of yours . look at us small south-east asian country , try to make example of that .

ive seen some of you post negative things about muslim here , let me tell you something , if you blaming Islam for causing havoc around the globe
then why us south east asia (malaysia,indonesia,brunei)(those are countries that islam is official religion) still live in peace? the REAL problem is the
ARABIAN . arabian are know for their warmongering personality since the middle-east dark age . back then they would go to war for the smallest
reasons (camel stolen,lost gambling, etc) . we south east asian know that fact since long ago , but the western keep blaming the religion .

What do you mean by reckless in history? most S.E. Asian remembered their history very well so that we learn from our mistake in the year 1511 [the year where The Malacca Sultanate fall into the hands of the Portuguese , Malayan people had been enslaved , colonized , and suffer for almost 500 fcking year , we obtained our independent in year 1957 ] The western people had give us nothing but suffering in the name of "civilization" . We had been colonized by Portuguese , The Dutch , England [ E.I.Company to be accurate] , and Japanese Empire . All of those countries only interested in one thing , our Fcking resources [ we got shtloads of gold and tin ,in the old days we are called "Golden Peninsular",now we are called "worthless Pile of land"] .

Now tell me again how asians been reckless in history? please i really do , oh by the way , im studying for History Major in University[semester 2] . you cant lie about history to me dude .
I read your first reply too fast and didn't read that you meant s-e asias specificly.
my apologises.

Then don't post your useless random shit in here, this is a debate topic and not a I believe or I don't believe topic.

Nah it's funny how much of a nob you're being, obviously something has offended you...

I'm saying we're in the 21st century and people still believe in fairies in the sky, I don't accept what you say about there will be more crime if religion wasn't around as that is absolute BS :)

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2015, 01:15:52 pm »

my apologises.

Nah it's funny how much of a nob you're being, obviously something has offended you...

I'm saying we're in the 21st century and people still believe in fairies in the sky, I don't accept what you say about there will be more crime if religion wasn't around as that is absolute BS :)
explain, if you say something , tell me why.
This is a topic to DEBATE not to accept or not to accept.
that hard to understand?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2015, 06:30:59 pm »
Debates i.e the nerd version of fighting???

Just chill man, if you wanna believe/pray to the fairies in the sky go do that... You only need to do a bit of research and the figures for deaths by religion is ridiculous... But ofc you're right :)

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2015, 08:15:25 pm »
Debates i.e the nerd version of fighting???

Just chill man, if you wanna believe/pray to the fairies in the sky go do that... You only need to do a bit of research and the figures for deaths by religion is ridiculous... But ofc you're right :)
so the thing that you are saying is : everyone who is religious kills?
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2015, 07:18:05 pm »
Do not take offense to this but if everyone was athiest, the world would be a better place.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2015, 07:22:55 pm »
Do not take offense to this but if everyone was athiest, the world would be a better place.

Imagine a world without religion... :D:D:D:D
yes, people would just do random shit .
Some people are too stupid to understand that a world without religion would be more cruel than it is.
Aswell as a lot of activities wouldn't have happened--> less of a progress.
religion gives morals to people, don't steal, don't kill, don't cheat, don't rape, etc.
People believe in God and believe that there is someone/something that keeps an eye on their deeds and that every deed is important, so you can't just kill a thing cos you want to kill a thing.
I agree on the fact that some cunts are making use of religion to do bad deeds, but those cunts are extremists.
tl dr: your sentence is some crappy shit you wrote without thinking, better make it 'imagine a world without extremism'.
kmanylovestoyouall<3

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2015, 11:17:39 pm »
i don't think so not like im taking it as a offense but i don't want to get a headache so im not explaining why let fireblast explain why

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Mr Emche

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2015, 09:04:21 am »

Josh.. seriously , you statement are like blaming the guns for killing people . And we will live in peace if there is no guns in this world .
Being athiest or theist doesnt makes things better or worst , its not fair that you blame the religion for all things that happen in this world .

I thought you are smarter than this....

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2015, 01:26:07 am »

Josh.. seriously , your statement are is like blaming the guns for killing people . And we will live in peace if there is are no guns in this world .
Being athiest or theist doesnt makes make things better or worst worse , its not fair that you blame the religion for all things that happen in this world .

I thought you are were smarter than this....
It isn't religion that's bad.
It's the fact that multiple religions usually don't go all that well together.
Not every conflict/problem in the world is caused by religion, but there are a lot of them that are caused by religion.
I can completely understand joshiee's statement.

You are right, theist or atheist doesn't matter.
Open mindedness does, and a lot of people tend to be very close minded about stuff.
Not saying all religious people are close minded, but most of the really devoted are.

"If you can't have your faith questioned, you need to have your faith questioned."
;
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2015, 11:53:36 pm »

Josh.. seriously , your statement are is like blaming the guns for killing people . And we will live in peace if there is are no guns in this world .
Being athiest or theist doesnt makes make things better or worst worse , its not fair that you blame the religion for all things that happen in this world .

Not every conflict/problem in the world is caused by religion, but there are a lot of them that are caused by religion.

Open mindedness does, and a lot of people tend to be very close minded about stuff.
Not saying all religious people are close minded, but most of the really devoted are.

"If you can't have your faith questioned, you need to have your faith questioned."
People will be biased on each other, religion is just an excuse for them to rek each other.
If there would be no religion people will find something else as an excuse(hair colour,sex, song preferences, blablabla).
IMO religion has done more good than bad

Offline Mr Emche

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 22, 2015, 05:47:23 pm »

well , thnx for the grammar corrections , im from freaking asia , knowing a colonist language from across the pacific is quite something~

questioning ones faith is fine , but people must learn the difference between "questioning"  and "attacking". All i see nowdays is that people tend to attack and mock people's faith rather than questioning . like the Charlie guy for example .

Offline Ekke

• Liked: 94 times
  • +0/-0
  • The inquisitive
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2015, 08:26:44 pm »
First 80 very nice people placed in a village in Estonia. First few months - local woman was raped.

Estonian bikers are planning a group ride to the village.

Go multiculti!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:27:28 pm by Freestuffyay »
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2015, 10:11:18 pm »
First 80 niggers placed in a village in Estonia. First few months - local woman was raped.

Estonian bikers are planning a group ride to the village.

Go multiculti!
Topkekke, any english article About this? <3
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2015, 03:42:13 am »
Why isn't this thread named "Racism in Europe" already. And why is this still open ._.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9