The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Multiculturalism in Europe
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2014, 03:40:03 pm »
Where did you guys get the 3% from ???

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2014, 03:42:26 pm »
Never said only.
Nearly 100% are committed by Muslim immigrants.
I"ll rephrase myself, I don't see any proof that most of the rapes are commited by immigrants.
Hurrdurr that was copied information. Okay.

Let's just forget about the 100% thing.

The point is that, even if they increase the rape/crime rates just a little bit, we are better off without them.
if 3 out of 100 muslims rape  you need to get rid off all the muslims?
That's 3000 out of 100k
still only 3%. It seems like you think the muslims that rape are worse than the other 97000
So 3000 rapers running around raping doesn't bother you, eh? Who cares what the percent is.

Never said only.
I"ll rephrase myself, I don't see any proof that most of the rapes are commited by immigrants.

The point is that, even if they increase the rape/crime rates just a little bit, we are better off without them.
That's 3000 out of 100k
Your logic though..
You want to punish the majority because some scrubs committed a crime?
There are criminals in every religion, so let's whipe out every religion.
Oh and there are criminals without a religion though, let's whipe em all out aswell.
Who will be left after that?
Why punish? I'm talking about multiculturalism. I'm simply against letting them inside my home land, that is a punishment? That is protecting my nation and people.
This a like a closed cycle, let's start again then.
People don't come to your country with no reason, they probably fleed from their own country because they were in danger or their family was.
Now because of a small group that rapes you will punish all those immigrants who come to your country for safety by not letting em in?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2014, 04:24:11 pm »
Who cares what the percent is.
You're the one emphasizing on the scale of things, 3/100 is just as bad as 3000/100.000. However that's not the matter at hand. Let's put it in a different perspective - you see 100 people robbing a store. Do you arrest the 3 muslims doing it first? Why?
No, I arrest who ever I catch first. Because they are all robbing. (When talking about multiculturalism: Because they are all ruining our culture and nation)

People don't come to your country with no reason, they probably fleed from their own country because they were in danger or their family was.
Now because of a small group that rapes you will punish all those immigrants who come to your country for safety by not letting em in?
I'm not only talking about raping. They ruin our culture. Multiculturalism has a wider meaning.
If they come here, because they can't live in their own country with their own culture, they better adopt OUR culture when coming to OUR country.

Asia for the Asians
Africa for the Africans
Israel for the Jews
White countries for EVERYONE?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:27:05 pm by Gold2m »

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2014, 05:25:38 pm »
Who cares what the percent is.
You're the one emphasizing on the scale of things, 3/100 is just as bad as 3000/100.000. However that's not the matter at hand. Let's put it in a different perspective - you see 100 people robbing a store. Do you arrest the 3 muslims doing it first? Why?
No, I arrest who ever I catch first. Because they are all robbing. (When talking about multiculturalism: Because they are all ruining our culture and nation)

I'm not only talking about raping. They ruin our culture. Multiculturalism has a wider meaning.
If they come here, because they can't live in their own country with their own culture, they better adopt OUR culture when coming to OUR country.

Asia for the Asians
Africa for the Africans
Israel for the Jews
Again extremism.
There are little groups of extremists who want to bring sharia laws etc into a country, that doesn't make the whole muslim community bad.
If I go and say I hate all estonians, does that mean that all russians hate all estonians?
Aswell how do they ruin your culture? can you give examples ?
And most of the time they don't flee their country because of the culture but because of war or economical problems.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2014, 05:35:48 pm »
Take a look at USA. It's a total mix of different cultures. There IS NOT an American culture anymore. It's a melting pot.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2014, 05:37:16 pm »
Take a look at USA. It's a total mix of different cultures. There IS NOT an American culture anymore. It's a melting pot.
Great example, now go google the history of usa pls
The "American" culture has been dead for decenias.

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2014, 07:06:17 pm »
That's what I'm talking about?

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2014, 08:16:04 pm »
That's what I'm talking about?
Oh mb I thought you were talking about the americans that we now call americans.
Anyway europeans went to America, killed the natives and then started living there.
Their intention was to conquer it, they wanted power.
Most of the immigrants now don't go to a country to conquer it, they just want a happy life.

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2014, 02:35:23 pm »

[/quote]I'm not only talking about raping. They ruin our culture. Multiculturalism has a wider meaning.

Asia for the Asians
Africa for the Africans
Israel for the Jews
[/quote]
don't talk like you know what are you saying

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2014, 09:19:43 pm »

Asia for the Asians
Africa for the Africans
Israel for the Jews
[/quote]
don't talk like you know what are you saying
[/quote]
Don't say random sentences without arguments, if you are here to do that feel free to leave, this is a debate topic and you should debate with arguments..
And no need for personal attacks

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2014, 11:38:35 pm »
Who put a freaking coin in you i wasn't talking to you,what i am talking about is a different thing and Im not gonna say a word about it because Im not here to start a war
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:41:13 pm by Rockmanexe »

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2014, 12:47:45 am »
Who put a freaking coin in you i wasn't talking to you,what i am talking about is a different thing and Im not gonna say a word about it because Im not here to start a war
Freedom of speech, did you know that you can tell your opinion without starting a war?
Well feel free to leave this topic.

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2014, 02:58:56 pm »
Please use proper grammar so I can understand what you are saying.

Offline My Name Is

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2014, 10:16:05 am »
Never said only.

That's 3000 out of 100k
Your logic though..
You want to punish the majority because some scrubs committed a crime?
There are criminals in every religion, so let's whipe out every religion.
Oh and there are criminals without a religion though, let's whipe em all out aswell.
Who will be left after that?
Why punish? I'm talking about multiculturalism. I'm simply against letting them inside my home land, that is a punishment? That is protecting my nation and people.

And i am against Estonians and Polish people coming to steal shit in my country.
Ok Ekke, i will be you now.
"97% off all thief's in Norway is from Estonia and Poland, allahu akubar death upon them".
Get back to your own dirty country instead off coming to mine and stealing shit. Cause thats what you do.

Do you like when i say this about your country when it in reality is true?
Same for Islam and muslims, not everyone is terrorists and extremists.
Not every Estonian dick out there is a thief.

Offline Gold2m

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2014, 11:54:59 am »
If you think so then be so. I don't know about that topic. If you think it is like that, then sure, be against it. Just like I am against multiculturalism.

I do not care if you talk like that since I do not know anything about it. If it is truth then what ever, truth hurts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9