The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Updates January 7th 2017 - GWD, Item Sets and Particles
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 03:33:46 am »
Thomy I think you have to know that those new godwars'  changes are horrible. It was already quite difficult to get good items from them, now is harder than ever and the drop rate is still junk (i killed bandos 8 times and i got coins as drop 7 times and the other item was garbage too), and there is another problem, the best drops from each boss are worth in 25m or less, and you have to spend hours and tons of mantas and potions to kill them. In my opinion if you wanted to become GW in a non habit place you did. Hope you read this and make something about it.
 Sorry for my writting too, is the first time i write and i never considered that i should do this, but the last update made me get mad.
  Have a nice day.

The number 1 problem with you is that you're expecting a drop in 8 kills. If the drop rates were that ''good'' 3-people team would be able to get multiple full inventories of drops in a single day.
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Fer96

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 03:06:44 pm »
I don't care if i get a bandos item in 8 kills or 100 kills (i said 8 times before to give and example, but i killed each boss from gw 5 times at least. All to see those "new drops" and i got cash every time), but if you think that getting 35k coins with 25% as  drop rate each time that you kill a monster lvl 624 is okey, it shows that you don't kill monsters to get cash communly, and if i am wrong, so you aren't thinking about players who are looking for ways to earn cash, i don't think making best's drop-rates "better" is the solution, but thomy have to think that nowadays there aren't lots of players at the game and making bosses harder to kill all to get a bandos hilt worthed in 3M won't make them get more interested in play this game because they won't know what to do to make cash. I had read a post where you guys were talking about this topic and most of the people said that there are lots of way to make cash, but they aren't being sensible. You could say that there are lots of ways to get cash, but it isn't true at all.

Sorry if i didn't reply at your posted, but i don't really know how to do that hahaha. Have a nice day.
too lazy to do anything

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 03:36:12 pm »
Sorry if i didn't reply at your posted, but i don't really know how to do that hahaha. Have a nice day.
Post actions > Quote

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 04:19:38 pm »
I don't care if i get a bandos item in 8 kills or 100 kills (i said 8 times before to give and example, but i killed each boss from gw 5 times at least. All to see those "new drops" and i got cash every time), but if you think that getting 35k coins with 25% as  drop rate each time that you kill a monster lvl 624 is okey, it shows that you don't kill monsters to get cash communly, and if i am wrong, so you aren't thinking about players who are looking for ways to earn cash, i don't think making best's drop-rates "better" is the solution, but thomy have to think that nowadays there aren't lots of players at the game and making bosses harder to kill all to get a bandos hilt worthed in 3M won't make them get more interested in play this game because they won't know what to do to make cash. I had read a post where you guys were talking about this topic and most of the people said that there are lots of way to make cash, but they aren't being sensible. You could say that there are lots of ways to get cash, but it isn't true at all.

25k per drop is enough to pay back your supplies. The rest is pure profit on top of that.

Offline Fer96

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »
25k per drop is enough to pay back your supplies. The rest is pure profit on top of that.

LOL i am not sure if you usualy kill bosses to get items, the time you spend and the efford you do, but now i can see the way that you think and I am not sure we'll be agree with each other.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:52:19 pm by Magecrune »
too lazy to do anything

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2017, 05:50:02 pm »
LOL i am not sure if you usualy kill bosses to get items, the time you spend and the efford you do, but now i can see the way that you think and I am not sure we'll be agree with each other.

I've made my bank with purely PvM. It's impossible to lose money doing so. If you disagree with that, you must be pretty damn shit at the game.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2017, 06:56:10 pm »
I dunno about anyone else but honestly I think that if you don't bring high alch with you to bosses these days your brain has several problems

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Someone12116, Tomtim1, Charr, Hi Im Ethan, Iron Corne

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2017, 05:19:09 am »
Mhm, Interesting.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1 2 3