The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Updates January 7th 2017 - GWD, Item Sets and Particles
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 02:13:37 pm »
I'd like to keep it simple. The GWD is just too easy
RIP everyone without maxed gear trying to pick up PvMing now.
im not really sure whether GWD should be the place where to "pick up" PvMing. It should be meant for a bit more advanced players imo.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 02:41:34 pm »
im not really sure whether GWD should be the place where to "pick up" PvMing. It should be meant for a bit more advanced players imo.

None of the drops are best-in-slot equipment except the gloves. If you ask me, GWD is hardly even worth doing because most of the drops are garbage and they won't reach higher prices.

If GWD is supposed to be the hardest possible PvM content out there, then make the drops look like it's worth doing it. Getting a single rune platebody 90% of the time isn't really motivating.

This is what high level boss JUNK drops look like in RS: https://i.gyazo.com/4c21ab613811107a11f0d503163a1280.png
(^ would also like to point out that those drops come from a solo boss)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:52:01 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Wg Iron

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 10:40:02 pm »
Thank's for the great updates thomy ;)

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 11:05:14 am »

None of the drops are best-in-slot equipment except the gloves. If you ask me, GWD is hardly even worth doing because most of the drops are garbage and they won't reach higher prices.

If GWD is supposed to be the hardest possible PvM content out there, then make the drops look like it's worth doing it. Getting a single rune platebody 90% of the time isn't really motivating.

This is what high level boss JUNK drops look like in RS: https://i.gyazo.com/4c21ab613811107a11f0d503163a1280.png
(^ would also like to point out that those drops come from a solo boss)
is that arraxi's drop table or someone's else, anyways I agree on making the droptable more worth it, depending on the new mechanics that is and how hard it is

Offline Monster333

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 11:58:38 am »
nice job. thomy :)

Offline Kingslayer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 02:50:31 pm »
the update as a whole is great... but i don't think what you did with gwd is the smartest idea out there, we'll wait and see.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 03:10:18 pm »
Can't wait what else you have planned for particles!

Could you maybe add (elite) void set as well to the GE sets, or is that impossible?
Void sets won't be added. Way too many combinations etc, it would just create confusion. We will see more sets in the future though ;)

Elite void black, grey and white. Grand total of 3 actual sets. Man, that's like soooo confusing.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 03:38:56 pm »

Could you maybe add (elite) void set as well to the GE sets, or is that impossible?
Void sets won't be added. Way too many combinations etc, it would just create confusion. We will see more sets in the future though ;)

Elite void black, grey and white. Grand total of 3 actual sets. Man, that's like soooo confusing.

The point of void not being there, is that the helmets actually do count as parts of the sets. Including them in the sets results in us having 12 different void sets (3 helms multiplied by 4 different combinations). Which is indeed... confusing and misleading. Excluding void helmets from void sets would be a solution, but is it really an armour set then?

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 03:53:14 pm »

The point of void not being there, is that the helmets actually do count as parts of the sets. Including them in the sets results in us having 12 different void sets (3 helms multiplied by 4 different combinations). Which is indeed... confusing and misleading. Excluding void helmets from void sets would be a solution, but is it really an armour set then?
how about having all 3 helms in one set?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2017, 04:38:24 pm »

how about having all 3 helms in one set?

This.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 04:39:31 pm »
Why would you buy all 3 helms when looking for a void set...?

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 04:57:13 pm »
Why would you buy all 3 helms when looking for a void set...?

500k-1M extra on the price tag for the helmets is nothing for the best DPS armor set in the game. Hoarders would also be able to bind more items to a single bank slot, which was the real reason in the first place why people wanted the set box things to be added.

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 06:37:47 pm »
Pretty cool updates. Thanks Thomy.

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2017, 07:58:54 pm »
well done. G.e Sets update is dope

Offline Fer96

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 11:05:36 pm »
 Thomy I think you have to know that those new godwars'  changes are horrible. It was already quite difficult to get good items from them, now is harder than ever and the drop rate is still junk (i killed bandos 8 times and i got coins as drop 7 times and the other item was garbage too), and there is another problem, the best drops from each boss are worth in 25m or less, and you have to spend hours and tons of mantas and potions to kill them. In my opinion if you wanted to become GW in a non habit place you did. Hope you read this and make something about it.
 Sorry for my writting too, is the first time i write and i never considered that i should do this, but the last update made me get mad.
  Have a nice day.
too lazy to do anything
Pages: 1 2 3