The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
1. Item Drops:

Most (if not all) 'rare' item drops are way too easy to get. What we also luck is creativity. Too many monsters drop onyx gems and and and.
What I'd like to suggest is that we either make items more exclusive (e.g. onyx gems can be obtained only from shooting star or caskets), lower the drop rate significally or buff all these 'strong' monsters. Some bosses should be soloable, but not all.

2. Challenge:

Emps-World has no challenge at all anymore. As I mentioned before, bosses are way too easy to kill, their rare drops are way too common and you can solo all of them.

3. Slayer Shop:

It is nothing special that people have more than 100k slayer points without spending them. There are just one or two items worth to mention, but they are easy to get as well. What we need is a shop rework. hunters cbow can be added to a 'strong' monster and leaf-bladed items can be removed I guess.
What I would change is to add two new items to the shop, anger staff and anger bow or cbow. All these weapons would be as strong as they are now until you 'charge' them for 10k slayer points each. Charging the items results in higher accuracy and more damage vs bigger NPCS. These new items will have 1k charges and all of them will be untradable.
People who spend time playing this game (i dont count staking or merching as playing) should get something useful in return that other people dont have.

4. Duel Arena:

In my opinion staking is the worst feature to have in Emps-World. People try their luck (all in most of the time) at duel arena. They win, they stay. They lose, they quit. There is a reason dicing was not introduced to Emps-World, but staking is not better as it is now.
What I would like to change is to allow only cash stakes (100m max.). A limitation will prevend people from losing their bank instanly and cash stakes will force hoarders to sell their items if they wanna stake (items will spread throughout the game).

5. Mini-Games:

Emps-World has no fun mini games. I have suggested a new mini-game before and said what I would like to change to make the current mini-game more interesting and challenging.

All of the shop rewards need to get wiped out though.

Here are my suggestion for the new shop rewards:

- Hybrid armour (trickster, vanguard, battle-mage): All parts will be untradable, they can be worn at level 1 and their stats scale with the representative level up to level 90 resulting in them being the strongest armour to ever exist. The downside of these items is that their effect works only in mini-games, which means they are just cosmetic items anywhere else. To spread the activity to all mini-games, castle-wars will have all helms, soul-wars will have all bodies, pest control will have all legs and jad-mini game will have boots and gloves. Additionally their set effect will work just like void (increasing your attack power significally) while having great defensive stats as well. To make these items even more attractive, all your ticket gains increase by 15-25%.

- XP rewards: Since these are combat based mini-games, you will be able to purchase tradable, combat based, xp lamps (which give 100k xp to attack, strenght, defence, ranging, magic or hitpoints) or exchange your points for 150k instant xp. People who do not play the game will able to buy the lamps from other people, but they get less xp than those who play the game. Adding prayer might be an option, but I personally dislike that idea.

- Brawlers: All mini-games will offer combat based brawlers which double your xp gained for 1000-2000 hits.

- PvP content: This items will mostly decide whether a mini-game will be played or not. Im open for suggestions, but I would like to mention that these items have to be very good. My suggestions are chaotic weapons (only tradable when out of charges), a new improved ring of vigour (tradable) and new strongest necklaces (untradable). All items will be spread towards the 3 main mini games (CW, PC, SW).

- Void: You will be able to buy all pieces in all mini-games (you can play your favourite mini-game for void). We will only have elite void sets (normal void sets will turn into elite), they will be untradable and you can wear them at any lvl. Same as hybrid armour, they will scale with your level up to lvl 75 while having the attack power of t85 because of their set effect.

- Cosmetic items: As much as I do not like them, they shoud get added just for the lols. Either keep the current cosmetics or add new ones. I dont really care.

What happens to the skilling brawlers? Skillers should not play combat based mini games to get their skilling rewards. Therefore skilling brawlers will be moved to crystal chests and caskets (all brawlers are untradable).

EP Shop & Events:

There is no guarantee that staff members will host these events on a regular basis. To make it easier for us players and less stressful for the staff team, you will have a 10% chance to get 1 EP everytime you play one of the 3 main mini-games (you have to play till the end to get the chance for 1 EP).

New semi-oldschools:

We all know Emps-World is flooded with money. In order to solve this problem and give something good in return, you will be able to buy a new kind of key (that does not exist in emps yet) for 5.000.000. coins. Keys are untradable and you can open a new chest that grants you junk most of the time, but also has some exclusive items e.g. 3rd age druidic pieces (super rare), bonecrusher, etc...

These are all ideas I got for now. Feedback is welcome. Thanks for reading. :)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:39:42 pm by Eddie1408 »
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Crazy Joker, Yaz, Blue Bird, Ameer

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
that 100m cash limit to duel arena would probably be the most influential update this game has ever seen. I totally support your ideas and admire the time you've spent with your very detailed suggestions. Too bad Thomy is still stuck with his real life things and has no time to deal with the game. <- I guess we can't blame him for that tho.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Idk why people underestimate the idea of adding vg/trickster/bm into the minigame and making it the most powerful hybrid way. (dissapears on death ofc)
SoulSplit was filled with people playing soulwars in which you could get those armours, not only because of the armour itself but because the minigame was as fun as it was rewarding.

Duel area would be fixed in-itself by just adding a fun rewarding minigame with nontradeable >vg/bm/trickster, because it's as fun if not more than duel area and for sure it's more rewarding in the long run.

But in emps, best you could hope for in a reward for a minigame is either a cosmetic cape or something seriously useless.

I've said it before and I will say it again, only way I will play if there will actually be a fun custom minigame with seriously good hybrid sets as rewards, which will be powerful for hybrids.
Of course you will have to tweak in numerous ways regards of pvm/pvp but that all could be done, and in the long run pans out more than adding brawlers into a minigame store in a fucking rsps, xp is already easy as fuck.

////////rant

Also why not make it somewhat useful in pk, not only in minigames, make it super hard to get and somewhat useful in pk or something. (you dont have to make it the strongest pvp armour, but basically making it somewhat decent would be fun. Because you can pk with a set that takes weeks to get and lose it all with one death)
edit: Didnt read specifics about vanguard etc used in pvp, but theres so much potential to make it useful in there also.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:32:56 pm by Drugs »

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
The small improvement about arena sounds great. But it would make couple players angry.
The following users liked this post: Xpk Vanesa

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
The small improvement about arena sounds great. But it would make couple players angry.
I wouldn't go around changing anything about duel area, if content is so shit that best bet for fun is duel area then add good content not gimmicky updates every now and then.

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
i would really like to see those changes coming ing, specially buffing the bosses or a new mini game with new rewards.
though u can't really change the duel arena, the only thing i can say about it is to fix the bugs, staking is at own risk, and every1 knows that there is 50% chance of winning/losing.
other than that i  see no negativity about your suggestion and i support it ^-^

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
You can take duel arena away from a player.
But you can never take a player away from duel arena.

-Avenus 2k16

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
1. Item Drops:

Most (if not all) 'rare' item drops are way too easy to get. What we also luck is creativity. Too many monsters drop onyx gems and and and.
What I'd like to suggest is that we either make items more exclusive (e.g. onyx gems can be obtained only from shooting star or caskets), lower the drop rate significally or buff all these 'strong' monsters. Some bosses should be soloable, but not all.

A lot of droptables need to be reworked, I agree with this.

2. Challenge:

Emps-World has no challenge at all anymore. As I mentioned before, bosses are way too easy to kill, their rare drops are way too common and you can solo all of them.

Corp definitely needs to become an unsoloable monster.

3. Slayer Shop:

It is nothing special that people have more than 100k slayer points without spending them. There are just one or two items worth to mention, but they are easy to get as well. What we need is a shop rework. hunters cbow can be added to a 'strong' monster and leaf-bladed items can be removed I guess.
What I would change is to add two new items to the shop, anger staff and anger bow or cbow. All these weapons would be as strong as they are now until you 'charge' them for 10k slayer points each. Charging the items results in higher accuracy and more damage vs bigger NPCS. These new items will have 1k charges and all of them will be untradable.
People who spend time playing this game (i dont count staking or merching as playing) should get something useful in return that other people dont have.

I definitely need something to spend more points on, yes.

4. Duel Arena:

In my opinion staking is the worst feature to have in Emps-World. People try their luck (all in most of the time) at duel arena. They win, they stay. They lose, they quit. There is a reason dicing was not introduced to Emps-World, but staking is not better as it is now.
What I would like to change is to allow only cash stakes (100m max.). A limitation will prevend people from losing their bank instanly and cash stakes will force hoarders to sell their items if they wanna stake (items will spread throughout the game).

I would generally like this.

5. Mini-Games:

Emps-World has no fun mini games. I have suggested a new mini-game before and said what I would like to change to make the current mini-game more interesting and challenging.

All of the shop rewards need to get wiped out though. Here are my suggestion for the new shop rewards:

- Hybrid armour (trickster, vanguard, battle-mage): All parts will be untradable, they can be worn at level 1 and their stats scale with the representative level up to level 90 resulting in them being the strongest armour to ever exist. The downside of these items is that their effect works only in mini-games, which means they are just cosmetic items anywhere else. To spread the activity to all mini-games, castle-wars will have all helms, soul-wars will have all bodies, pest control will have all legs and jad-mini game will have boots and gloves. Additionally their set effect will work just like void (increasing your attack power significally) while having great defensive stats as well. To make these items even more attractive, all your ticket gains increase by 15-25%.

- XP rewards: Since these are combat based mini-games, you will be able to purchase tradable, combat based, xp lamps (which give 100k xp to attack, strenght, defence, ranging, magic or hitpoints) or exchange your points for 150k instant xp. People who do not play the game will able to buy the lamps from other people, but they get less xp than those who play the game. Adding prayer might be an option, but I personally dislike that idea.

- Brawlers: All mini-games will offer combat based brawlers which double your xp gained for 1000-2000 hits.

- PvP content: This items will mostly decide whether a mini-game will be played or not. Im open for suggestions, but I would like to mention that these items have to be very good. My suggestions are chaotic weapons (only tradable when out of charges), a new improved ring of vigour (tradable) and new strongest necklaces (untradable). All items will be spread towards the 3 main mini games (CW, PC, SW).

- Void: You will be able to buy all pieces in all mini-games (you can play your favourite mini-game for void). We will only have elite void sets (normal void sets will turn into elite), they will be untradable and you can wear them at any lvl. Same as hybrid armour, they will scale with your level up to lvl 75 while having the attack power of t85 because of their set effect.

- Cosmetic items: As much as I do not like them, they shoud get added just for the lols. Either keep the current cosmetics or add new ones. I dont really care.

What happens to the skilling brawlers? Skillers should not play combat based mini games to get their skilling rewards. Therefore skilling brawlers will be moved to crystal chests and caskets (all brawlers are untradable).

Making the skilling brawlers indirectly buyable is a bad idea. I don't mind the rest though.

EP Shop & Events:

There is no guarantee that staff members will host these events on a regular basis. To make it easier for us players and less stressful for the staff team, you will have a 10% chance to get 1 EP everytime you play one of the 3 main mini-games (you have to play till the end to get the chance for 1 EP).

Would not mind EP being a reward for minigames.

New semi-oldschools:

We all know Emps-World is flooded with money. In order to solve this problem and give something good in return, you will be able to buy a new kind of key (that does not exist in emps yet) for 5.000.000. coins. Keys are untradable and you can open a new chest that grants you junk most of the time, but also has some exclusive items e.g. 3rd age druidic pieces (super rare), bonecrusher, etc...

Or we could actually rework the current chests and not leave dead content to it's death. Simply adding a broken key to it and having it fixed for an amount of cash works. Functional items (like the bonecrusher) are better off in the slayer points shop.
;

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile

I expected that many people have a problem with the duel arena itself or my suggestion.

staking is like gambling with virtual money and it is absolutely not healthy for the server. I guess increasing the staking amount to 500m is more reasonable than 100m.

@ charr

I agree with you that these brawlers should not be buyable. We could either increase their value by adding more xp and put them into mini-games or we make them 'meh' and make them easier to get by adding them to caskets, etc.. I do not have a final personal solution to it, but I know what you mean.

I do not know which chests you mean. If you mean mystery boxes, then I have to say they were added so the staff team can host seasonal events by giving out a mystery box instead of specific rares.
You are right that bonecrusher suits better as a slayer shop reward (will make membership and slayer more attractive).

Pages: 1