The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
spectrals and stairs
« on: February 13, 2016, 12:29:23 am »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=15688.0
rediricting you all to that topic to reduce useless posts..
Anyway, the way the spectrals are now is not how it should be and I will spam this untill it gets recognition and people will understand the problem..
solutions?
-make  the spectral pj-able..(your attack on the spectral will make it dissapear, use the normal pj timer to define when you can attack the spectral..)
-make the spectral automaticly dissapear after an x-amount of time..
-make the player pj-able..
-???
pick one or pick all of the above, idc, just solve it already..

Another issue
There is a possibility to climb certain obstacles and ladders to guarantee your escape in the wilderness..
There are 2places that I have in mind
-The rock that bring you to the trolls at lvl 23wilderness, you can climb it and guarantees your escape(even when you are tbed).
-The stairs in the dark warrior's fortress, there are 3stages in that castle.
at the first floor you have the option to go upstair or downstairs which can guarantee you a free escape(keep hopping the stairs for 10secs and log out)..
solution for this problem could be :
-making stairs and obstacles unclimbable in combat
-deleting the obstacle at lvl 23, since I don't see any use of it
-making stairs and obstacles unclimbable while tbed
-???

The caves are fine IMO, while hopping at revs cave you still can attack your opponent(victim) if you click fast enough..

Last issue(for now)
The corporeal cave...
That cave was placed in the wilderness to make the travel there dangerous and risky, yet you can tele to it without a problem(game necklace)..
I don't think I will get much support on this part since the community is full of pvmers that don't want to risk anything, but you could make the pre-fighting room wilderness..
There are some flaws in that suggestion, I do agree with that but feel free to shoot some arguments..

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:42:38 am by Fireblast12 »

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: spectrals and stairs
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 06:06:47 am »
I  agree with everything but the stairs at dwf. Imo it's a legit escape strategy. And about the corp cave; I never understood it's placement in the first place. Even before the games necklace you could teleport extremely close to it making it impossible to get killed.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 11:35:30 am »
I  agree with everything but the stairs at dwf. Imo it's a legit escape strategy. And about the corp cave; I never understood it's placement in the first place. Even before the games necklace you could teleport extremely close to it making it impossible to get killed.
Baisc math..
There are 2 stairs when you have to choose between up and down (2nd and 3r floor)
First time you have to make a choice you have 50% chance of picking the same as your victim..But there are 2 stairs with an option to choose up or down, which makes the chances of escape higher.
You as pker have 25% chance of picking the same combination(up/down) as your victim--->victim has 75%chance of escaping you..
This is already unfair to the side of the pker..
That 75% escaping chance is just for 2 options, but the victim can be doing the up/down thing all day--->guaranteed escape.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 12:41:59 pm »
Baisc math..
There are 2 stairs when you have to choose between up and down (2nd and 3r floor)
First time you have to make a choice you have 50% chance of picking the same as your victim..But there are 2 stairs with an option to choose up or down, which makes the chances of escape higher.
You as pker have 25% chance of picking the same combination(up/down) as your victim--->victim has 75%chance of escaping you..
That 75% escaping chance is just for 2 options, but the victim can be doing the up/down thing all day--->guaranteed escape.
I don't think this will happen. Mainly because of the Spikey Chains inside the Slayer Tower and the ladder inside the Taverley Dungeon at the Black Dragons.

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 02:10:55 pm »
Baisc math..
I don't think this will happen. Mainly because of the Spikey Chains inside the Slayer Tower and the ladder inside the Taverley Dungeon at the Black Dragons.
??????
what does that have to do with the fact there is a free escape in the wilderness?

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 09:56:33 pm »
Anyway, the way the spectrals are now is not how it should be and I will spam this untill it gets recognition and people will understand the problem..
solutions?
-make  the spectral pj-able..(your attack on the spectral will make it dissapear, use the normal pj timer to define when you can attack the spectral..)
-???

Another issue
There is a possibility to climb certain obstacles and ladders to guarantee your escape in the wilderness..
-The rock that bring you to the trolls at lvl 23wilderness, you can climb it and guarantees your escape(even when you are tbed).
at the first floor you have the option to go upstair or downstairs which can guarantee you a free escape(keep hopping the stairs for 10secs and log out)..
-???

The caves are fine IMO, while hopping at revs cave you still can attack your opponent(victim) if you click fast enough..

Last issue(for now)
The corporeal cave...
That cave was placed in the wilderness to make the travel there dangerous and risky, yet you can tele to it without a problem(game necklace)..
I don't think I will get much support on this part since the community is full of pvmers that don't want to risk anything, but you could make the pre-fighting room wilderness..
There are some flaws in that suggestion, I do agree with that but feel free to shoot some arguments..
1. Spectrals are Single-Combat area. And PJ system works just fine as it is now.
2. Troll rock obstacle is good choice, and it won't be removed cause you cried about it, and Dark Warrior's Castle is Multi-Zone, for newsflash. So be advised, if you can't do it alone, be ready with team/teammate.
3. Corporeal Beast Cave. Why it is placed there? :?

Offline Mike Tayson

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • Feel it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 12:43:01 am »
solutions?
-???

Another issue
-???

Last issue(for now)
The corporeal cave...
1. Spectrals are Single-Combat area. And PJ system works just fine as it is now.
2. Troll rock obstacle is good choice, and it won't be removed cause you cried about it, and Dark Warrior's Castle is Multi-Zone, for newsflash. So be advised, if you can't do it alone, be ready with team/teammate.
Because dean ambrose my friend.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 12:47:27 am »
I honestly don't get why it was made possible to teleport inside the corporeal beast cave. Dumbest decision ever. I mean, it was already easy enough, but now you just made it so much easier. The game probably flooded with ss shields after that.

It should be removed from games necklace instead of making the pre-fighting room wilderness.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:51:19 am by Suryoyo K0 »
The following users liked this post: Earl, Triangle Dot, Mike Tayson

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 01:56:35 am »
solutions?
-???

Another issue
-???

Last issue(for now)
The corporeal cave...
Take your bias somewhere else, you didn't give me a single argument..
Stay away from this topic if this is all you can say, please

Offline Mike Tayson

• +0/-0
  • Feel it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 02:24:21 am »
solutions?
-???

Another issue
-???

Last issue(for now)
The corporeal cave...
Take your bias somewhere else, you didn't give me a single argument..
Stay away from this topic if this is all you can say, please
Dont nub

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 03:02:11 am »
It's bullshit to even bring tb/entangle to deep wilderness at the moment because the cliff is a free escape.
Its really really easy for pvmers in only guthans to escape there, it's 20x easier for actual pker to use the same escape while being teleblocked, one of the factors also is that when you bring tb you're forced to entangle which doesn't have the stopping power of barrage, but you're forced to entangle them anyways which makes it even easier for them to escape.

I don't get why it's there, 30 wilderness atm is basically lvl 10. The only reasonable way to pk in there is to have max gear and try to k0 the enemy.

Im not saying I dont want area for hybrid meta, so people could actually try and brid in emps and perhaps it would grow. But häving 30+ wilderness work as it's not deep wilderness at all, it just so dumb. 30+ atm is just bringing brid gear and running to the cliff when you're feeling the pressure.
Half of the people in 30+ atm would reconsider their gear if the cliff was removed, probably would start to use castle but still leaves more room to kill them.

You're in 35 wilderness, you see a pker attacking you... you eat about 5 mantas or so and make it to the cliff and escape while being tbed. 30+ should be being able to tank, and escape in a way more complex than brining shit inv with nothing but mantas and a godsword.

inb4: > talks about complex gear while häving gneck in inventory, so far I havent had a need to use that cliff and if I had the need I could simply use it. So no, atm it's not even worth to drop the necklace.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:10:48 am by Drugs »

Offline Mike Tayson

• +0/-0
  • Feel it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 03:13:10 am »
It's bullshit to even bring tb/entangle to deep wilderness at the moment because the cliff is a free escape.
Its really really easy for pvmers in only guthans to escape there, it's 20x easier for actual pker to use the same escape while being teleblocked, one of the factors also is that when you bring tb you're forced to entangle which doesn't have the stopping power of barrage, but you're forced to entangle them anyways which makes it even easier for them to escape.

I don't get why it's there, 30 wilderness atm is basically lvl 10. The only reasonable way to pk in there is to have max gear and try to k0 the enemy.

Im not saying I dont want area for hybrid meta, so people could actually try and brid in emps and perhaps it would grow. But häving 30+ wilderness work as it's not deep wilderness at all, it just so dumb. 30+ atm is just bringing brid gear and running to the cliff when you're feeling the pressure.
Half of the people in 30+ atm would reconsider their gear if the cliff was removed, probably would start to use castle but still leaves more room to kill them.

You're in 35 wilderness, you see a pker attacking you... you eat about 5 mantas or so and make it to the cliff and escape while being tbed. 30+ should be being able to tank, and escape in a way more complex than brining shit inv with nothing but mantas and a godsword.

inb4: > talks about complex gear while häving gneck in inventory, so far I havent had a need to use that cliff and if I had the need I could simply use it. So no, atm it's not even worth to drop the necklace.
HÄVING!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 10:05:26 am »
Dean Ambrose Is on, baby. And you know something, shit-faced pker, Fireblast12 or whatever you call yourself... Stop crying, just because PvMers got a strike, FINALLY on rushing at spectrals, don't you dare to insult people, when you, Pkers, are the ones making them run away. No wonder, they over the time thought of escape, and it's paying off. Just because, you can't kill player within 23 - 29 wildy, doesn't mean you are good at pking. Oh, and by the way, for those who complain about it even more, Glory amulets and other dragon jewellery supposed to teleport you up to 30 wildy, not 20, so it needs buff, not your cry talks, you drama queens.

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2016, 12:06:17 pm »
Dean Ambrose Is on, baby. And you know something, shit-faced pker, Fireblast12 or whatever you call yourself... Stop crying, just because PvMers got a strike, FINALLY on rushing at spectrals, don't you dare to insult people, when you, Pkers, are the ones making them run away. No wonder, they over the time thought of escape, and it's paying off. Just because, you can't kill player within 23 - 29 wildy, doesn't mean you are good at pking. Oh, and by the way, for those who complain about it even more, Glory amulets and other dragon jewellery supposed to teleport you up to 30 wildy, not 20, so it needs buff, not your cry talks, you drama queens.
I don't even know what to say to you since your braincells aren't developped yet...
I'll ask you one more time, please stay away from this topic..

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2016, 12:23:20 pm »
Baisc math..
??????
what does that have to do with the fact there is a free escape in the wilderness?
Climbing things in combat. Those are located in areas with aggressive monsters. Maybe this will make it too hard to code.

I'm on your side with this thing. Just mentioning some possible reasons why it will be hard to get this to work.

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016
Pages: 1 2