The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: New Minigame.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 12:23:57 am »
Why not give rewards that will degrade and can't be recharged, or it needs to be charged by playing
if its a good item the minigame will stay alive because people want the items
Because unless they are extremely OP, no one will want to use them in PvM, and we can't say our pvp community is all that big.
It being recharged by playing the minigame wouldn't be bad, though i'd make make it minigame tokens + coins.

In that case, how about making PvM-specified weapons? Weapons like the anger battleaxe, mace, spear, and sword that would be weak in PvP, but powerful in PvM? Items with special effects like barrows weapons or enchanted bolts (Healing for low amounts, dealing more damage when you are at low health, consuming your hitpoints to deal more damage to an enemy, lowering enemy defenses by 5% every time it activates) that would have the same amount of power as an anger weapon, but have the zamorakian spear's attack speed, making them useful for PvMers who are willing to put the time in?

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 01:30:44 pm »
Survival mode, sounds awesome, I Like the idea. Happened to play one other RSPS few years ago which had this "apocalypse" kind of minigame, it was really cool.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 06:44:21 pm »
Why not Dungeoneering itself then? Without op rewards, only the dungeons. ^^

Rules, Thomy, rules...hh.. https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=40.0
Dungeoneering and Dungeoneering items (i.e. Chaotic, Primal, etc) - They may come, they may not. Please stop suggesting.
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar
Pages: 1 2