The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Topaz

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Skills are all it takes
    • View Profile
Need more content!
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:00:02 pm »
Emps-world is running low on things to offer. We "E-W" community need to think of something that would liven up the game itself... Something that would be fun to do or something that would give more challenge to playing the game...
I've seen players that actually want the same thing that I do. Make this game more fun/challenging. But... Those ideas just get rejected right away. I've seen posts like add more bosses more items zulrah and etc.. And those ideas are amazing, we just need talented people who could help Thomy make that happen.
I have some ideas myself:
1. Agility rooftops ( just so it wouldn't be boring leveling up till 99 on the same fucking course...)
2. Flax picker npc ( picks flax for you not for free off course)
3. Seed stalls (for thieving)
4. Clue scrolls ((if possible....)would make game much more exiting I guaranty you 99.9%)
5. Random events ( self explanatory)
6. Cooking guild ( I've checked and saw that bank in cooking guild is not working )
7. Craftable teletabs (some other ways to get crafting and mage experience, and if removed from wizard drop table the price of certain teletabs would be upped insanely) good money maker if you know what I mean.
8. Some other ways to get Snape grass (because the price of this bech is inappropriate 15-30k per piece wadafak m8... The prayer potion itself isn't worth that much and you need rannars for that.. That are 15k ea.
9. Make run energy actually run out even if u have 99 agility ( then rooftops would be useful for graceful armor to buy)
10. More quests that would be required to complete if you want to wear something or go somewhere.

Write you suggestions that you think would be cool to have in Emps-World. Maybe Thomy will hear us
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:18:49 pm by Topaz »

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Re: Need more content!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 10:28:24 pm »
1. Agree, definitely want to see it in game.
2. Not sure why it's actually needed tho, but let me correct you on this one, Wheat field near cooking guild could turn in flax field, would be nice, considering bowstrings and flax is pretty decent money maker, and not everybody has more time to collect flax from flax field at Camelot/Catherby.
3. Sure, why not?
4. Well, I can bring this up: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=13747.0
5. Random events always fun to see. Mazes or Evil Bob are amazing in Osrs.
6. True, can be implemented.
7. Agreed, but not necessary needed though.
8. There is some ways to obtain it. Dagganoths drop it in noted form, while fishing manta you get it.
9. Couldn't disagree. It feels so easy when at 65 agility you run around without stopping.
10. Quests, put it more in details, because quests we have too easy to do and sure needs to have more difficult tasks.
Overall, agreed with most of it, just next time, explain more in details what and why exactly players should agree on last point, cause it's too complicate to understand what is meant by it.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 11:03:49 pm »
First of all I must remind that Thomy is not currently developing and creating new content due to a temporary leave.

1. New arenas etc are always welcomed, but is it the wisest choice? I personally like the idea of Agility Pyramid, which would make it more fun and rewarding.
2. As I am going for 200m fletching right now, I would love it, but it would crash the prices on both flax and bowstrings. Collecting flax as a money-making method will no longer be viable. A bank near a decent flax field would be more appealing.
3. We already have farmers and master farmers for that. Yes, they move, but it would still be faster than stalls due to stock respawn times. I wouldn't mind this, but it's not really needed.
4. Yes, community has wanted them for a long time. With this new cosmetic items etc should be introduced.
5. I have always liked random events, especially the ones with rewards like emotes and cosmetic equipment.
6. Cooking guild does not work at all. You can't go to the upper floors. Also cooking is based on cooking fish and meat currently. You can also make bread, but that's it. No cakes, pizzas, pies etc. Currently it doesn't need a bank. If more cookable items are introduced, why not.
7. Crafting doesn't need new items. If they were to be added, my suggestion would be to use runecrafting for them (ofc you have to make soft clay for the base, currently not possible either). I like the current version of teletabs, they're fairly easy to get, but can still be sold for ~10k ea if requested, which makes it a decent moneymaking method (this should stay even if making tabs is added). Also in rs making teletabs is construction (player house) based action, so this may be saved for later when (if) construction is released.
8. Can be gathered via fishing and pvming (dagannoths, werewolves, goraks). Not needed. Snape grass and prayer potions are over-rated anyway.
9. No! The infinite run energy is a great addition to members. I really disliked the run energy management in rs, so this is great. However rest option could be added, so non-members would have a way to recharge it. Also we already have agile set and boots of lightness, which decrease weight, so graceful isn't needed (it's a good reward for any agility minigame etc though).
10. I would like to see more quests and I've even thought about creating some using Emps-Script, but original stuff isn't that easy to create. Personally I would like to see all (as much as possible) runescape quests to be added, since they are fun and also create more content. Yes it's one-time only, but still a nice addition to the game. I know that for some reason Thomy doesn't want these to be added - he wants original content, but I just don't agree with his views on this.
As far as your suggestion about quests is concerned, I do not agree (for now atleast). We already have some items and areas which can't be used/accessed otherwise and for now we don't need more. However, if a quests adds a new region/a new monster/gives a new weapon I'd agree.

Btw look up the word "prey", because it's definitely not what you meant :D

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 08:36:04 am »
Generally there is a ton of content you can all still do. The problem is that not everyone likes getting 200m in every single skill or pking for months on end.

Emps-world is running low on things to offer. We "E-W" community need to think of something that would liven up the game itself... Something that would be fun to do or something that would give more challenge to playing the game. I've seen players that actually want the same thing that I do. Make this game more fun/challenging. But those ideas just get rejected right away. I've seen posts like add more bosses more items zulrah and etc. And those ideas are amazing, we just need talented people who could help Thomy make that happen.
No idea officially gets rejected, it is just people giving feedback on the suggestion. More bosses and more items would be a ton of effort to add and balance for content that potentially dies out. Zulrah is a great example, it's a complex boss which is something we need but it requires an insane amount of development time due to it's complexity and it's rewards need to be balanced for pvm/pvp as well.

1. Agility rooftops ( just so it wouldn't be boring leveling up till 99 on the same fucking course...)
9. Make run energy actually run out even if u have 99 agility ( then rooftops would be useful for graceful armor to buy)
Wouldn't mind this. Though is potentially gonna crush an important member feature.
2. Flax picker npc ( picks flax for you not for free off course)
Would crash flax, no thanks.
3. Seed stalls (for thieving)
We already have farmers and master farmers. Seed stall was initally removed because of the amount of bots that were doing it for thieving exp, I don't see why we need it back.
4. Clue scrolls ((if possible....)would make game much more exiting I guaranty you 99.9%)
Being interrupted while killing things isn't all that much fun imo. Almost the entire rs loot table is already obtainable in the game, making a new one would take a lot of time. They would take a lot of time to make, and could potentially die out if the loot isn't good enough. No thanks.
5. Random events ( self explanatory)
Yes.
6. Cooking guild ( I've checked and saw that bank in cooking guild is not working )
Wouldn't mind it as a working cooking location. Could be a members only place for people with high cooking.
7. Craftable teletabs (some other ways to get crafting and mage experience, and if removed from wizard drop table the price of certain teletabs would be upped insanely) good money maker if you know what I mean.
Is part of the construction skill. Wouldn't mind seeing it regardless.
8. Some other ways to get Snape grass (because the price of this bech is inappropriate 15-30k per piece wadafak m8... The prayer potion itself isn't worth that much and you need rannars for that.. That are 15k ea.
Prices are entirely made up by players and they're entirely appropriate. You can kill werewolves and dagannoths for it. You can also get it by fishing mantas. It's quite easy to get. Ppots themselves are roughly 30-40k so you could even turn a profit by making them. I don't think this is necessary.
10. More quests that would be required to complete if you want to wear something or go somewhere.
While I would like seeing more quests, they are one time content and are difficult to create, so I doubt we'll get more of them.

Don't just look for rs content we don't have when suggesting things though.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 02:26:53 pm »
Emps lacks endgame content, not new ways of training already fast skills. And no, I don't consider grinding my ass off for 200M's endgame.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 06:40:28 am »
I'm happy that you care about emps so much. Some of your ideas are actually very nice.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 12:31:19 pm »
Adding members-only resource dungeons with extra monsters or resources (Dungeoneering entrances in Runescape) that have medium - high level requirements would be a nice feature for members.
Pages: 1