The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: EP
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2016, 01:16:24 pm »
Then instead of pulling such an idea, make it in details, like give tips  on how actually EP should be given out during events. Not every person can agree just cause they don't see a point in irrelevant decisions.
I don't really get your point. What do you want me to explain? How Ep should be distributed in general or how should the giving-out process look like (to clans)?
Since I'm not 100% sure what you meant, I'll give you short answers for both points.

EP distribution: official events hosted weekly, the winners will be rewarded with EP. Those would be lighter events such as HnS. More complex ones would still take place, not as often though.
Some EP could be given through facebook as well, but the amount should be as high. Also the requirements are 100-150 likes, so because of multiple accounts let's say we have 80-120 participants. Since we have so many people participating it makes more sense to give less EP to more people. For example 20 EP to 15 people if we reach the likes.

EP given out to clans: Once a month a clan can request EP. The requests will be handled by staff team in which they determine if the clan is worthy and has met the requirements (amount of members + activity). The event will then take place and a staff member will confirm it's actually happening. When all the rounds are over and winners are known, a staff member will give out EP.
This way there's confirmation of an actual event happening and no hoarding by the leaders.

There should be atleast 5 EP tickets given to the clans. 50 EP monthly is not much to ask imo.
Also there should be a clause which says that one person can't win multiple rounds (so max 1 ticket per person). Effective on clan hosted EP events only.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Re: EP
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2016, 01:35:39 pm »
There should be atleast 5 EP tickets given to the clans. 50 EP monthly is not much to ask imo.
Also there should be a clause which says that one person can't win multiple rounds (so max 1 ticket per person). Effective on clan hosted EP events only.
A small suggestion for all the clan owners.
It would be nice to have some EP so we are able to give them as rewards at certain events, like outfit events, hns etc..
So my suggestion is to give 100-200 EP per month to the active clans to distribute them as rewards.
This may result in the creation of new clans and their rise in popularity.
Let me know what ya think ;)
Rami, asks for 100 - 200, hence you call for 50.
Mark my words what I said before, according to what Rami suggested for EP, the amount of EP is too much, so we're both calling the same average amount of EP, that should be given during the events. By the way, thank you for your time, in explaining how EP system works, again. :)
Pages: 1 2 3