The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
EP
« on: April 07, 2016, 06:46:05 am »
A small suggestion for all the clan owners.
It would be nice to have some EP so we are able to give them as rewards at certain events, like outfit events, hns etc..
So my suggestion is to give 100-200 EP per month to the active clans to distribute them as rewards.
This may result in the creation of new clans and their rise in popularity.
Let me know what ya think ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:59:05 am by Blue Bird »

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight, Beershake

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: EP
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 06:48:32 am »
YES! Perfect rewards for hns events etc.

Also please think about reassembling event team. Those official events were fun and it was actually what the Event points were made for. The current facebook giveaways rely only on RNG, so most people end up with nothing.
Just lower the rewards from fb giveaways and bring back event team.
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 06:58:48 am »
A great idea but the tricky part is the amount of work that's going be involved in the process of making this happen. Let's just hope Thomy comes back soon.

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 06:59:32 am »
A great idea but the tricky part is the amount of work that's going be involved in the process of making this happen. Let's just hope Thomy comes back soon.
what kind of work are u talking about?
martin can give EP.

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 07:03:36 am »
It's actually not that hard. EP can be given out easily. The only thing we have to do is find some individuals who are willing to volunteer as Event managers. Hosting 1 event in a week (or 2 weeks) shouldn't be that hard.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 07:16:51 am »
A small suggestion for all the clan owners.
It would be nice to have some EP so we are able to give them as rewards at certain events, like outfit events, hns etc..
So my suggestion is to give 100-200 EP per month to the active clans to distribute them as rewards.
This may result in the creation of new clans and their rise in popularity.
Let me know what ya think ;)
A good idea overall to keep clans from dying. Altho I think 200 EP might be a bit too much, these are clan events not official ones afterall. And how are you going to determine which clans are the active ones?
It's actually not that hard. EP can be given out easily. The only thing we have to do is find some individuals who are willing to volunteer as Event managers. Hosting 1 event in a week (or 2 weeks) shouldn't be that hard.
I would volunteer myself as an Event manager. It depends what kind of event you are hosting. Hns and dual arena are easy to host, but what about Hunger games and more complex events?

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 09:02:29 am »
I would happily offer myself up as event manager also I used to do events in a clan and I enjoyed doing it, me and bad fight could do it together would make it fun and easier
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:10:26 am »
As far as EP goes, amount of them for rewards is too much. Make that 10 - 20 and you got my vote.
Overall, besides this, I agree.

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 09:13:03 am »
I would happily offer myself up as event manager also I used to do events in a clan and I enjoyed doing it, me and bad fight could do it together would make it fun and easier
The event team got shut down btw. Also you can volunteer all you want, but some events need mod privileges to host.

Offline Magecrune

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 09:18:52 am »
As far as EP goes, amount of them for rewards is too much. Make that 10 - 20 and you got my vote.
EP is distributed by tickets, which all give 10 EP each. 100-200 EP is nothing to a clan, which hosts events weekly. Think about it: let's say we have 5 rounds each hns and reward is 1 ticket (10 EP), we can only host 2-4 such events. That's not much at all.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 11:19:26 am »
EP is distributed by tickets, which all give 10 EP each. 100-200 EP is nothing to a clan, which hosts events weekly. Think about it: let's say we have 5 rounds each hns and reward is 1 ticket (10 EP), we can only host 2-4 such events. That's not much at all.
EP isn't the only thing clans own. They should have items to give out aswell.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Mary

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 01:52:15 pm »
So ur saying they have to give players free spawned items cuz some players feel like they should get free items for grouping up?
event points should be handed out at officially hosted events, which is already happening
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Sir Rambo

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 02:08:34 pm »
So ur saying they have to give players free spawned items cuz some players feel like they should get free items for grouping up?
event points should be handed out at officially hosted events, which is already happening
ty

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 02:58:46 pm »
Step 1: Create clan
Step 2: Get EP
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

I do think active clans deserve some kind of reward but it needs to be heavily checked if it's not just greedy people grouping up to get themselves EP.

This doesn't really require much more from higher ups than EP tickets, staff members can trade them so them handling all this wouldn't be an issue. Clans would have trouble distributing tickets among members themselves since it requires a staff member to trade them. Doesn't sound like too good of a system, but not like I have anything better in mind.

I am a fan of rewarding things like this though, but clans shouldn't be the only ones getting this. Video and guide makers could just as well get some EP for what they do for the community.
;
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Triangle Dot, Beershake

Mary

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2016, 03:09:14 pm »
Clans would have trouble distributing tickets among members themselves since it requires a staff member to trade them.
completely forgot about this, gl with that and your clan owners not just keeping them. Seen enough clan owners being greedy (cough bounce or whatever it was)
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo, Beershake
Pages: 1 2 3