The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Correct server
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2017, 11:11:56 am »
I succesfully wasted your precious time my goal has been achieved
>Precious time
>I wrote something up in a few minutes while doing slayer
:LUL:
Doesn't notice my sarcasm when I say 'Precious time'
:LUL:

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2017, 04:39:14 pm »
I am not gonna lie. This game went downhill since the release of ironman mode.
If I look at the update notes page 1, all I see is garbage except that one mentioned before. The latest upates are bad as well.
Don't get me wrong, Thomy. You are fantastic at coding and managing the server. But unfortunately half of the updates went into graphics and the other half straight into the garbage can.

Personally, it is way too late to bring Emps back to its glory days. Shutting down duel arena won't do anything since it is the only active PvP aspect of the game. Pking was dead for years. Mini-games are not even worth talking about. All there is left is PvM (mostly ironman accounts I guess) and staking. All of this could have been solved 1-2 years ago when some people mentioned the same problems we got now and actually cared about the server and not about their ingame wealth.

Let's face it. This game is lost. Everyone knows it already. It is mostly played by veterans and they will leave sooner or later as well. A total reset might be the right direction, but not with the flaws the game has at the moment. Unfortunately there will be no way to fix this server anymore because of your mindset of not going any steps back. Even if you decided to go back, it would take way too much time to fix all problems at once.

It was great being a part of this game. Unlike the community, the game itself was great at some point. But then this and that happened and this game turned into what it is now - a sinking ship.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2017, 04:41:23 pm »
Shutting down duel arena won't do anything since it is the only active PvP aspect of the game.

People have noticed an increase in player activity in Wilderness whenever there have been gamebreaking bugs in duel arena. Who knows, maybe a shutdown would increase the number of people PKing.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2017, 04:47:40 pm »
It's really difficult to take you seriously after reading that

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Il Pk I, Skill0wzer, Pk Range99, Kaarel 123, Charr, Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2017, 09:16:35 am »
If I look at the update notes page 1, all I see is garbage except that one mentioned before. The latest upates are bad as well.
Don't get me wrong, Thomy. You are fantastic at coding and managing the server. But unfortunately half of the updates went into graphics and the other half straight into the garbage can.

Personally, it is way too late to bring Emps back to its glory days. Shutting down duel arena won't do anything since it is the only active PvP aspect of the game. Pking was dead for years. Mini-games are not even worth talking about. All there is left is PvM (mostly ironman accounts I guess) and staking. All of this could have been solved 1-2 years ago when some people mentioned the same problems we got now and actually cared about the server and not about their ingame wealth.

Let's face it. This game is lost. Everyone knows it already. It is mostly played by veterans and they will leave sooner or later as well. A total reset might be the right direction, but not with the flaws the game has at the moment. Unfortunately there will be no way to fix this server anymore because of your mindset of not going any steps back. Even if you decided to go back, it would take way too much time to fix all problems at once.

It was great being a part of this game. Unlike the community, the game itself was great at some point. But then this and that happened and this game turned into what it is now - a sinking ship.
As veteran players, it is shame to hear it out that according some players server is lost, yet you yourselves still keep forums active at least, if not the game itself. That's the problem with both people IRL and players nowadays when there is problem instead of solution they seek out better option at the moment because of trending laziness to do something about it. Let's say, for example, server is lost  already. What was your input in keeping community up? If there were no players who can support game to keep server alive Thomy alone can't do it for us. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Now, for fixing stuff that is problematic inform Thomy in any way possible so he could be aware of things happening in game. If not, inform Moderators/Admins. Remember, keeping community alive? I'm sure neither of them reject any sign of issue call no matter how it may look. And yes, you're right, problems doesn't fix all at once. It is too hard. So, keep in mind, Thomy is doing everything possible to make people enjoy server. If problem isn't fixed yet, trust me, it's neither your or his fault because of this. Priorities serve their own purpose and therefore, it might be not High-Level triggering bug/problem to be fixed.

You tell me why people started to get all depressed right now when all those years there were so many bugs and none of them made any cancer in players souls? Sentences like: "Emps is dead.." "Wildy is dead fuck.."(last one heard today) means it is only your point of view. It sure doesn't mean that Emps is going down or is dead. People will be keeping this game up if they want to play around. As for me, it is and always will be fun place to visit and play around. Much <3 for all you there.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2017, 10:14:15 am »

As veteran players, it is shame to hear it out that according some players server is lost, yet you yourselves still keep forums active at least, if not the game itself. That's the problem with both people IRL and players nowadays when there is problem instead of solution they seek out better option at the moment because of trending laziness to do something about it. Let's say, for example, server is lost  already. What was your input in keeping community up? If there were no players who can support game to keep server alive Thomy alone can't do it for us. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Now, for fixing stuff that is problematic inform Thomy in any way possible so he could be aware of things happening in game. If not, inform Moderators/Admins. Remember, keeping community alive? I'm sure neither of them reject any sign of issue call no matter how it may look. And yes, you're right, problems doesn't fix all at once. It is too hard. So, keep in mind, Thomy is doing everything possible to make people enjoy server. If problem isn't fixed yet, trust me, it's neither your or his fault because of this. Priorities serve their own purpose and therefore, it might be not High-Level triggering bug/problem to be fixed.

You tell me why people started to get all depressed right now when all those years there were so many bugs and none of them made any cancer in players souls? Sentences like: "Emps is dead.." "Wildy is dead fuck.."(last one heard today) means it is only your point of view. It sure doesn't mean that Emps is going down or is dead. People will be keeping this game up if they want to play around. As for me, it is and always will be fun place to visit and play around. Much <3 for all you there.

Don't bother talking against that nonsense, it leads nowhere! Thanks for your positive words though. Really makes me happy to hear that. :D
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2017, 10:40:30 am »
-
-

-

Any possible date when the changes gonna be applied ?
the disabling part / limiting stakes during fight

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
Pages: 1 2 3 4