The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Mary

• Liked: 170 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Correct server
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 10:06:17 pm »
Add a gambling bag or automated dice roll mechanism or some other type of gambling system and ppl will stop complaining about how staking is bugged when it's not in their favor

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:50 pm »
Add a gambling bag or automated dice roll mechanism or some other type of gambling system and ppl will stop complaining about how staking is bugged when it's not in their favor
Dicing takes no time and is essentially sped up staking, that doesn't solve shit.
;

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 04:56:13 am »
Dicing takes no time and is essentially sped up staking, that doesn't solve shit.
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9989.msg78327#msg78327
Add this ^ instead

It takes more time than staking and also sinks quite a lot of money.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 05:23:33 am »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9989.msg78327#msg78327
Add this ^ instead

It takes more time than staking and also sinks quite a lot of money.

Again I don't see why you guys are still after duel arena when it comes to money sinking,
yes I was one of the first dudes who suggested things about duel arena to be used to sink money, but have you guys seen duel arena recently ? people there are poor af ( this is what causes a lot of drama around ), most of the rich stakers ( over 90% of them ) has tried to rwt in the past month or two and are perm banned which means they lost their cash.
if all of the stakers combined has no more than 10b, I don't see why would you sink money from their pocket in this case.
Don't get me wrong, I am still with disabling staking or limiting it to 1 - 10mil per stake,

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 07:42:41 am »
My intention never was to sink cash with staking. I want to limit / remove staking because of its frustrating and toxic gameplay mechanism. Let's just see how it goes when staking is removed completely for a week. :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:52:36 am by Thomy »

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2017, 07:55:58 am »
I think, limiting not only staking to 1 - 10M per stake is worth mentioning as well as limiting the number of stakes you actually can do per certain period of time, let's say, each account is provided with 3 - 5 stakes per week and test it for two months or so. Then again if player will start raging over this it can't get any more worse people cause players already rage from losing their banks there, not to mention go to Grand Exchange and either ask for ban or beg for money to stake even more.

It's up to players themselves. If they want to have this server more fun, alive - stop staking, enjoy contents that are updated or step in wilderness to test their Pking skills and most important, stop crying about being cleaned or something like it. Even though, I'm not staker, I do go there but with the intention of testing new weapons, switching and game ticks. Not for pile of cash which mean absolutely nothing if you go on with staking even more. Not trying to be Old Man with history lessons but back in the day players staked around 5 - 6 times a week and never whined about it, haven't heard a thing about begging or being cleaned. Somehow this issue invoked at these pity times when there is a lot of people who tend to get lazy to do their shit and get profit out of it. Same in IRL.
Sorry, to go a bit off-topic but truth hurts.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 08:28:15 am »
I am starting to consider to close the duel arena if it just keeps on going like that. No matter what, the duel arena is always involved in all the troubles and dramas.
:pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp::pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:
:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:

Economy reset honestly sounds pretty good
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:30:50 am by Freestuffyay »

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2017, 08:41:07 am »
Economy set is a no-go. ;)

I've already implemented a command that staking can be enabled / disabled and be limited with a maximum amount of wealth per fight. We'll be testing this in the coming weeks. Excited to see the outcome and all the flames at me during the first day.

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2017, 09:00:25 am »

I've already implemented a command that staking can be enabled / disabled and be limited with a maximum amount of wealth per fight. We'll be testing this in the coming weeks. Excited to see the outcome and all the flames at me during the first day.
Eco reset can make or break emps, as it looks right now it's slowly going down.

Eco reset can be perfect for attracting new players so they have a fair shot at making it instead of right now where they start to play and everyone has billions in their bank

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2017, 09:51:53 am »

As been said billion times already, it wouldn't work because high-level supplies and such would be available on the day one. We would be in the same situation in a month and people would be begging for another reset. It also wouldn't add any new content into the game, so why would I even want to redo the same shit over and over again if I have already done it for years?
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2017, 10:30:13 am »

As been said billion times already, it wouldn't work because high-level supplies and such would be available on the day one. We would be in the same situation in a month and people would be begging for another reset. It also wouldn't add any new content into the game, so why would I even want to redo the same shit over and over again if I have already done it for years?
Not sure why you're only replying to that part of the post but you can easily lock some content and release it after a certain amount.

The main point is to advertise a reset so new players will check it out and maybe stay around, its like establishing a new playerbase with a lot of old players aswell.

No reason to highlight one sentence of what I just said and countering it, its a discussion

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2017, 10:40:27 am »

Not sure why you're only replying to that part of the post but you can easily lock some content and release it after a certain amount.

The main point is to advertise a reset so new players will check it out and maybe stay around, its like establishing a new playerbase with a lot of old players aswell.

No reason to highlight one sentence of what I just said and countering it, its a discussion

So let's not only make people play through the same content again but limit people's freedom of playing through the it as well? M8, you're a fucking smart

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2017, 10:40:38 am »

But I'll bite.

An economy reset would fix none of the problems the economy has. It would just make them disappear temporarily until they inevitably pop up again. While new players or players that have absolutely nothing might enjoy being on the same level as everyone else, you do just completely fuck over anyone within your playerbase that has spent time on the game. Given the fact that new players aren't guarranteed to stay, that risk is not worth taking.

"Screw the entire existing playerbase, I want a new one"
- Arjen

And no, a full reset wouldn't work out either. Take a look at how many people made an ironman on release and still actively play it. People that have worked to achieve something ingame tend to want to keep those achievements. Resetting them wouldn't exactly make them want to do it all over and it wouldn't exactly give them any faith that they won't just be reset again.
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Freestuffyay

• +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2017, 10:44:16 am »

But I'll bite.

An economy reset would fix none of the problems the economy has. It would just make them disappear temporarily until they inevitably pop up again. While new players or players that have absolutely nothing might enjoy being on the same level as everyone else, you do just completely fuck over anyone within your playerbase that has spent time on the game. Given the fact that new players aren't guarranteed to stay, that risk is not worth taking.

"Screw the entire existing playerbase, I want a new one"
- Arjen

And no, a full reset wouldn't work out either. Take a look at how many people made an ironman on release and still actively play it. People that have worked to achieve something ingame tend to want to keep those achievements. Resetting them wouldn't exactly make them want to do it all over and it wouldn't exactly give them any faith that they won't just be reset again.
I succesfully wasted your precious time my goal has been achieved

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 10:51:01 am »
I succesfully wasted your precious time my goal has been achieved
>Precious time