The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Red Killer

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
boss idea
« on: April 07, 2016, 06:11:08 pm »
My idea is to add dagannoth kings. Rex should drop beserker ring (i),  Supreme archers ring (i) and Prime seers ring (i).
Make the rings best in slot. Ring of stone gives currently +3 strength and +3 attack bonus in mage, range and melee. I would love to see if, for excample, the beserking ring (i) gives +4 attack and strength bonus in melee and +0 in mage and range. the same applies to archers ring and seers ring, this woudn't make ring of stone useless since the droprate of the new rings will be high and the rings will be expensive.
in order to gain access for the dagannoth kings it would be cool if you need to complete a quest with some hard requirements.

What do you think?
btw i am sorry if this has already been suggested

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: boss idea
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 06:16:00 pm »
Has been suggested a ton of times before. The fremmy rings do need to be rebalanced, I wouldn't mind, I would do it a bit differently but that's something for another topic.
;

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 07:27:07 pm »
Since the best ring in-game gives you +3 for all bonus slots, a better ring(s) should be added with a great monster to drop it alongside(dk kings). But having the ring imbued means it's an upgraded version of each of the 4 Fremennik rings, And since there are already so many in the game(pretty easy to get from gargoyles), I think a new type of ring should be dropped in general. Leave the Fremennik rings alone and work around another ring for the Dagannoth kings to drop. Thats if this suggestion comes into play.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 07:41:36 pm »
I think something that sinks the rings could be used, e.g you need 5-10 of the regular version, and some extra req to upgrade it to (i) version.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:26:10 pm »
I think something that sinks the rings could be used, e.g you need 5-10 of the regular version, and some extra req to upgrade it to (i) version.

Rings (i) become degradeable and needs nornal fremmy rings to repair?
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 10:37:15 pm »
I suggested another way to implement such rings a month ago. Feel free to check it out: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=16391.0
However I agree with Martin that rings should have a sink. I would personally like to see a sink for Rings of Stone, which are too easy to get. Perhaps something like this: Fremennik ring + 5 stones + imbue scroll

Stones would be a better choice for the repair option.

Offline Red Killer

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 05:56:31 am »

my idea was: DK's drop imbuede rings, no sink needed. let the regular rings like they are.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 09:20:44 am »

my idea was: DK's drop imbuede rings, no sink needed. let the regular rings like they are.
yeah but your idea can easily be changed :) you suggest the ideas and thomy decides how something is implemented, if he wants it of course.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Beershake

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 12:35:59 pm »
I suggested another way to implement such rings a month ago. Feel free to check it out: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=16391.0
However I agree with Martin that rings should have a sink. I would personally like to see a sink for Rings of Stone, which are too easy to get. Perhaps something like this: Fremennik ring + 5 stones + imbue scroll

Stones would be a better choice for the repair option.
Why we need exactly ring of stone to imbue it?

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 12:42:44 pm »
Why we need exactly ring of stone to imbue it?
I just believe that we need sinks for those rings. They are really easy to get and the price has dropped to almost 500-600k on them.
My inital thought isn't a great one, I agree on that. I really liked what beershake said and I'll suggest a new one right now.
In order to get an imbued fremennik ring you need just fremennik ring and the imbue scroll, but the ring has like 1.5-2k charges (it should be relatively low, depending on the droprate though) and has to be recharged by using ring of stones, which would recharge the ring by 1k points. The recharges would be stackable though (up to 5k to 10k charges), not sure if it should turn into dust or disappear completely though.

Mary

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 12:54:37 pm »
Would replace the imbue scroll with stone ring or onyx , makes more sense to recharge it with those

5 same kind frem rings plus onyx to create ring, runs out of charge just one frem ring remains (replaces the i ring if equipped so u still have the bonus and equip and no inventory slot)
And you gotta recharge it with a stone ring or onyx again

Only creation will sink 4 frem rings and recharge sinks onyx
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 01:12:39 pm »
Would replace the imbue scroll with stone ring or onyx , makes more sense to recharge it with those

5 same kind frem rings plus onyx to create ring, runs out of charge just one frem ring remains (replaces the i ring if equipped so u still have the bonus and equip and no inventory slot)
And you gotta recharge it with a stone ring or onyx again

Only creation will sink 4 frem rings and recharge sinks onyx
I'd like the recharge to sink frem rings as well. They're dropped a shit ton, should be sinked more. Furthermore, berserker ring should be turned into a hybrid ring so that warrior ring can stop being useless.
;
The following users liked this post: Beershake
Pages: 1